ABLE BUILDERS & INSPECTING

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2006

4.3

Stewart Home Inspections LLC

At Stewart Home Inspections LLC we service the Central Ohio area. We offer $111,000 in free warranties with every Home Inspection. We are on the board of realtors in Franklin, Farifield, Pickaway and Licking counties as well as the Scioto Valley Association of Realty. Our inspector, Wayne, has many years of construction experience to bring to the table and is very friendly and approachable. He works around your schedule and tries to have all our reports back to you with in 24 hours of your inspection. We would love to help you with your inspection needs call or text us any time at 740-503-7031

Offers by Stewart Home Inspections LLC on Angi
Central Ohio Home Inspection Professionals, LLC

Complete, professional, and thorough Home Inspections. Also can provide Radon Testing, WDI (wood destroying insect) Inspections and Mold Testing. We welcome first time buyers or experienced homeowners. All inspections include a written report, with pictures. We stick with our clients, even after the sale, to answer any questions or help anyway we can.

Jack L Woods Plumbing Co Inc

Approx 20 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. Travel charges may apply. No service fee. Extra charge for after-hours service. May contact via phone or email. Award winning.

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Replace kitchen cabinet facings & veneer on cabinets & drawers. Also installed blocks in crawlspace to reverse settling of living room - dining room structure. Did a great job but was difficult to have him verify work was done. Needed verification for real estate customer. Was finally verified by Able owner.

Category remodeling

07/29/2008

Dave is great! I've used him on several jobs and will continue to. He cares, works hard and is honest/fair. His prices are very reasonable and his work speaks for itself. He did find some added work upon tearing out the old plumbing pipes, but that is to be expected in an old house. He didn't charge much extra and alerted me immediately. He is also fairly accommodating and calls back in a timely m...

Description of Work
Tore out old kitchen counter, added new granite counter + backsplash. Added new marble tile behind walls of granite countertop (above backsplash). Reinstalled all the bathroom plumbing piping to upstairs bathroom in 100 year old house. Repaired and patched kitchen ceiling, plus patched cracks in plaster walls.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

07/19/2007

The spacing between the tiles is visually uneven and the placement of the decorative smaller tiles is poorly proportioned. I realize that I am not a tile professional, however, I am a customer who paid for a job to be completed in a way that reflects pride in my home and a sense of worth for the money I paid. It does not take a contractor to look at tiles that are unevenly spaced and measuring tha...

Description of Work
They put a granite countertop in and put up a stone back splash. I am very displeased with the work. In his recent response to my explanation of why I am disappointed with the work that was done in my home, I would like to explain my concerns. While the tile I selected was not the standard plain type seen in some basic construction, it was my understanding that this company was capable of installing the selected materials in a manner that would be both professional and pleasant to look at. My disappointment in the installation of this tile is not due to the style of the product, but more in the way the end results look. I do believe that most homeowners in today's market update their kitchens, baths etc. with the intent to upgrade their properties with more than a "basic" remodel. The idea of "upgrading" a room should certainly not involve using "downgraded" or basic materials because the contractor cannot install labor intensive tile.

Category countertops

Well, our first complaint in ten years. We were due. Consider yourself forewarned. If you decide to do business with us and we price a standard square tile backsplash, we may feel nice and not charge you any extra if you choose an outlandishly extravagant, insanely labor intensive tile pattern as this customer did. If you call us back after we are long gone (weeks) to say you just noticed a couple...

09/28/2006

Work has not be done yet, waiting for granite tops to be made. Dave has been great to work with, and answered all my questions that I had. Our friends have used Dave and were pleased with the job he did. The job price will be a little higher since I picked more expensive edges and tile.

Description of Work
They are scheduled to put in granite countertops and a tile backsplash.

Category countertops

08/22/2006

They were very helpful and friendly. You can definitely count on Able.

Description of Work
Home inspection for new home purchase

Category home inspection

GENERAL REMODELING, SPECIALIZING IN BATHROOM AND KITCHEN REMODELS, RAISE, LEVEL AND REPAIR A STRUCTURE OR FOUNDATION, CUSTOM CABINET MAKING, HOME INSPECTION, RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION AND CONSTRUCTION COST ANALYSIS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard