Nuvue Products Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since November 2002

6545 Montgomery Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45213

Nu-Vue Products has a policy of selling and installing replacement windows on a "Best Value Guarantee." This guarantee is to install only the highest quality vinyl and aluminum windows from national manufacturers to give you the best value. This ensures that you get the best product and service from the start of your job to the finish and, most importantly, that you have someone to back your product for a lifetime with a full warranty. Schedule a free estimate for your replacement vinyl windows or Leaf Relief products by contacting us today in Cincinnati, Ohio. We guarantee quality, service, installation, and a great price backed by the best warranty in the industry....

window replacement (38)gutter repair (1)

02/25/2021

Description of Work
All Old Windows Replaced

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/03/2021

08/30/2019

Excellent windows and company. Price was lower than comparable vinyl windows and the installation crew did an excellent job replacing 25 windows in about a half day. Professional install, good job caulking the new windows, cleaned up when finished, etc. Several days later we noticed several windows had a contaminant between the two layers of glass, and replacement windows were immediately ordered ...

Description of Work
whole house window replacements

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

06/05/2019

OUTSTANDING Customer Service and my new windows look amazing!! I actually had the pleasure of speaking with the owner, Peter who provided an estimate for me within two days of phoning in. Their prices are very fair and Shane and Amanda did an excellent job pulling out those old 'metal' windows (ouch) and installing our new vinyl ones! Thank you! I was also provided a transferable lifetime warranty...

Description of Work
Replaced 8 Old Metal Windows

Work Completed On 05/22/2019

12/08/2018

I am thrilled with their product and services. The NUVUE Work Crew showed up on time and did an excellent job removing and installing high quality windows. The team was well organized. They did a great job cleaning up after the job was complete. We like the quality and appearance of the windows. The windows are easy to open, close, and lock.

Description of Work
Replaced Windows

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

06/25/2018

Seamless. Product as described, installers professional, prompt. Pleasure to do business with

Description of Work
Window Replacement. Whole House

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

05/09/2018

It's been running smoothly. They take care of everything, it's really been zero effort on my part. They are time efficient, always arrive on time, and do the installation quickly. I haven't had any issues with the windows. I've referred them to our neighbors and plan on using them for our doors as well.

Description of Work
They've been installing windows as part of an ongoing process.

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

05/09/2018

I was thrilled with their services. There were about 10 workers removing and installing the windows. They were so well organized. They were finished by 2pm which impressed me. What really impressed me was that one man caulked all the windows and did a great job. The windows are easy to open, close, lock and wash.

Description of Work
This house is over 50 years old. They installed 14 new windows for me.

Work Completed On 03/09/2018

05/09/2018

They were fantastic! The communication was awesome. The product they offered was spot on. It fits our lifestyle and taste and they were aable to match exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
They installed a double entry door in the front of the house.

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

06/19/2017

Excellent costumer service from the beginning to the end of the purchase and installation process. The installation started in the morning as was completed by the afternoon. Very happy with the product and the personable customer service. I have a backdoor and two upstairs windows that also need to be replaced, I will reach out to them again.

Description of Work
Replaced 11 windows

Work Completed On 04/27/2017

05/23/2017

They arrived about 8:15 and were finished by 3:00. Windows look great. We now have windows that actually open and close. Installers were very professional and worked well together.

Description of Work
Replaced 15 windows.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

Sales, installations on fiberglass, wood & aluminum windows, showroom, standard colors & custom colors, sliders, awning, bay, bow, casement, double hung & garden.

American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing Available