Sadler Fence and Staining LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2013

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

128 E Felton St

NORTH TONAWANDA, NY 14120

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

fence company
Wood fence installation

As of 11-26-2021-- We are currently booking new fence installations and repairs into mid to late January 2022. WE DO INSTALL FENCES YEAR-ROUND. Some products do have longer lead times for orders. I apologize if I am unable to respond to an Angie’s list request in a timely manner. As a small business we do get overwhelmed with requests. To reach me directly please call or text 716-696-0420 - Colin Sadler. Sadler Fence and Staining LLC was opened in 2008 with a business model focused on customer service. By using quality products, practicing sound installation techniques, and building long-lasting customer relationships, we plan to become a strong competitor in the Western New York area. ...
Wood fence project

fence company

fence company (105)house painting (2)

10/29/2021

Sadler installed our fence for us. The guys were professional and worked hard to finish on time. The fence is gorgeous and we feel we got the best quality fence for our price range. Colin is easy to work with, explained everything and didn't talk down to us. We have a small yard but were never treated like a small job. We HIGHLY recommend Sadler fence!

Description of Work
Fence installation

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

10/29/2021

Description of Work
Fence installation

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

04/03/2021

Fantastic!! Called Colin and reported storm damage to our fence. He responded right away - even though he is booked solid - and came out to give us an estimate. He not only gave us an estimate - he fixed it!!! Fast, great and conscientious services!!! Totally take care of their customers!! Would not hesitate to use again. HIGHLY recommend!!

Description of Work
Fence repair - Colin installed our privacy fence about a year ago.

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

Thanks again for the business! We appreciate it!

03/16/2021

I had a really old wooden stockade fence that needed to be replaced. I wanted to replace it with a maintenance free vinyl fence. Colin came in July 2020 to give me a quote. Because of the Covid shutdown which put all contractors behind, the earliest he could set an installation was date for March 1, 2021. It was worth the wait. Colin's installers Bill and Bryan promptly showed up March 1st. 3 days later my entire yard was completed. They were professional, polite, friendly, and hard workers who took pride in their work. I give them 5 + stars. They did an awesome job! Love my new fence. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace an old wooden stockade fence

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

Review for Sadler Fence and Staining LLC - 128 E Felton St, NORTH TONAWANDA, NY - 39259114

03/14/2020

The fence replacement and installation went very well. Colin met with myself a couple of times and we made a couple of changes as we went along. They removed the old fence in one day and set the posts the same day. The fence was built the next day and we had to make one change that Colin suggested and we agreed to. His crew did their best to have very little mess despite the very muddy conditions and the fence was very well constructed and looks great. I could not be happy with their job.

Description of Work
Replaced my fence that was blown over in the winter wind storm

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

02/26/2020

This is the second time we've used Colin - He replaced out old wood fence with Vinyl a couple years ago (fantastic job) so we hired him for a new fence project in a different spot on our property. He was prompt, kept us u to date on progress with pictures since we were out of town, and completed the job on time. Our new fence is perfect. I highly recommend Sadler Fence!!

Description of Work
New Fence Installed

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

02/21/2020

My husband and I had a great experience Colin and his crew from Sadler Fence and Staining. Part of our old wooden privacy fence fell over during one of the Janurary windstorms, so rather than fix it, we decided to replace the whole thing. A family member recommended Colin as she had a vinyl fence installed in her yard a few years prior. Sadler Fencing's quote was much lower than the other we recived and they were able to do the work during the winter months- sold! Colins was very responsive from inquiry through installation and kept us updated on project progress while we were at work. He and his crew completed our fence in two days, and the installation days were the two coldest by far this winter. We would definitely recommend Sadler Fence and Staining. We love our new vinyl fence (so do our dogs), and we have already gotten compliments on it fom our family and friends!

Description of Work
Backyard fence needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

02/14/2020

I would like to thank Colin and the staff from Sadler Fencing for the outstanding job they did on our property. Colin is polite, motivated, organized and oh yes....he's actually a great guy!. He provided pros and cons in a very understandable manner... his installers worked with us to make sure we got what we asked. Do consider them for your fencing needs !!!

Description of Work
replacement of wood privacy fence

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

02/14/2020

Colin Sadler is a professional. He came prepared - communication was refreshingly complete and accurate. I never was left wondering. The work crew. Face it this is very critical...they were clean, on time..worked their back ends off and polite. Quality of work is exceptional, so much so that four other neighbors had Sadler Fence & Stain do their project.

Description of Work
removal and replacement of a very large fence that surrounds our property. at least 350 linear feet.

Category fencing,house painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

01/17/2020

The workers were courteous and friendly. Work was done neatly and efficiently. Honest workmanship at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
New fencing and additional fencing

Work Completed On 01/15/2020