Closet World

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2006

3.9

6672 Spencer St Ste 100

Las Vegas, NV 89119

Closet World is a complete home organizing service. Our products are custom designed and built with your needs in mind. We offer a huge selection of finishes and accessories to enhance every room of your home. Closet World believes that in order to achieve complete home organization, our units must be more than just functional. That's why our designs fully complement your home décor and style, allowing you to easily move about your home and simplify everyday activities....

05/29/2020

Alex K.

Two different designers could not get out requests right. Ultimately hammered out a design that cost about $4500. $900 of which we paid as a deposit. Showed up for install incorrect. So we sent it back and it took us three weeks to get someone on the phone that just told us it was our "interpretation" of the contract that was wrong. And they are unwilling to give us our deposit back. Absolutely terrible service and business decorum.

Description of Work
Wall unit in hallway

Category custom cabinets

08/30/2016

Carol M.

08/08/2016

Jaime R.

06/16/2016

Steve V.

The installation and service were superior! The installer was right on time and was knowledgable, efficient and did outstanding workmanship on my closets and garage. The install went flawless and the closets and cabinets look great!

Description of Work
Installed my garage cabinets and master bedroom / 2nd bedroom closet systems.

06/16/2016

Steve V.

It was perfect. They have great customer service. They were on time and completed task on time.

Description of Work
Installed cabinets in garage and bedroom closet

Category closet systems, home & garage organization

07/17/2015

Havi A.

They came in and they knocked it out pretty quick. They gave us whenever we need it. They did the time to construct and design it and customize it according to my wife’s specs. So, she was happy. The price was good. They gave us some pretty decent discounts. They did a fantastic job. They fast tracked it for us. They were there on time. I already have used them again. I sent them over to a couple of other friends. They already ordered a couple of closets from them.

Description of Work
I used Closet World. They put in a closet in our master.

07/28/2014

Colleen T.

Lino was here around noon and was done by 1:30. I was a little surprised that there was no backing, but I did not read the paper work that Helen the designer left for me, (My fault)) I assumed and you know what happens when you do that. Needless to say when I did see the finished product I was very surprised to see thirteen holes in the walls where he had removed the original racks, it was a little shocking I wasn't really expecting that.( this is where the backing would have covered this) I went and spent another $30 on spackling, paint tape, and other supplies to fix the holes. It would have been nice to know this in advance. Overall I am pleased with the finished product, I have a lot more usable space and that was my goal.

Description of Work
Redid my walk in closet.

07/16/2014

Julie R.

When I did the in house consultation, she was very nice and helpful, but she had one or two ideas and designed standard ways that she wanted to. I did not feel like she listed to what I wanted or needed but just took a rough guess at what would work, compared to the other company that I did a consult with that counted my shoes to make sure they would fit in the design, I went with the other company.

Description of Work
I just did a consult with them but did not use them. Approximate cost: $2500.00

02/18/2014

M O.

The rep crafted a closet (with doors) that covers BOTH the garage door open buttons and the garage light switch. It is meant for shoes, yet the shelves aren't deep enough to hold the boys shoes,. Additionally, the rep FALSIFIED THE SALES ORDER. Exactly as the previous reviewer said, my calls to Closet World's California headquarters were taken at first, but now I get voicemail with no returned calls. Two lessons here: don't have your husband order a closet when you are out of town (!) and consider using another company instead of Closet World. He is forgiven, but Closet World is not. The rep could have and should have prevented all of this. Will update this review once a resolution is in place.

Description of Work
We contracted with Closet World for a single garage closet in July 2013. and are still waiting for a usable closet or our money back.

01/06/2014

Luella D.

It felt like a sham. The customer service was horribly unprofessional and extremely unorganized. They told me that I'd have to have a new estimate done before they could schedule installation. Then they told me I'd have to pay additional fees for them to come out and do the estimate. I sent an email to their corporate headquarters voicing my concern over the unprofessional nature I was experiencing with the company. I included a read-receipt, so I saw the names of the management that were reading my email. They never responded, just simply ignored. I then called the local Closet World office and demanded a cancellation of this job as I had "No Confidence" in their company. I no longer felt comfortable with this company's ability to handle customer service issues. If this was how they handled business before installation, I can just imagine how it would be after. I was told that in order to cancel a job I'd have to speak to the manager first. At first, the manager, was very polite, and professional. He said he would call me back that day. But he didn't. Instead he had the Installation department call me again to schedule. I realized he did not hear what I said, in wanting the job cancelled. I told that to the Installation department. A few days later, the manager called back upon learning of the conversation I had with Installation. He informed my voice mail, "You are currently past your 3-day right to cancel, we will not be cancelling this job." My spouse and I researched feedback forums on this company, and to our dismay consistently found that the general feeling out there is that all Closet World cares about is the money. Once they have it, they don't give it back. So my advice is this: If you choose to do business with these people use a credit card from a reputable credit card company that has your back. Do not pay these people with cash, Do not pay these people with a check. Luckily we did use a reputable credit card company and we got those charges reversed.

Description of Work
I made a deposit, didn't hear from them for a long time, I made another payment and was told the Installation department would call to confirm a date before my card was charged. Instead they charged my card immediately. Install called during my work day and left a generic message, "This is Closet World, please call back". I called the Installation dept and they had no idea who I was, had no record of my project. After 3 weeks of phone tag, and unanswered emails, I was done with this shady company and now sought for cancellation. There was no way I was letting this company in my home.

08/27/2013

Steven H.

On April 27, 2013 a Closet World sales person, Stacie Allen, came to our home to give me an estimate on installing custom closets in our master bedroom. She measured our closets, presented all the options and walked me through the whole process. After about 2 hours we agreed on a price and the features. I put down a deposit and she placed the order. About two weeks later I was told everything was ready and we scheduled an installation date. When the installer arrived he commented on the fact that there were still holes in the walls and the closet wasn?t painted. I told him that since we purchased backing for the whole closet nothing would show so we did not need to repair or paint the walls. When the installer laid out everything for the installation he immediately notice that the measurements were off. The sales person, Stacie, did not leave enough room for the draws to pull out as they would hit the door frame. He said we had two options. We could have them cut down the draws which would make this section narrower than the rest of the closet or we could have them make us a whole new section with the correct measurements. The first option would take a few days the second would take a couple of weeks. We had another contractor scheduled the following week to do additional work so we went with option A. I then left for work and the installer went ahead and installed everything he could with the exception of the draws as they would need to be built. When I came home from work I couldn?t help notice that installer did not install the backing we paid for which cost us $1,000. All the holes and the unfinished paint were showing as plain as can be. The next morning when I called Closet World they apologized and said that everything would have to be pulled back out and reinstalled. They said the earliest they could get that done was another week. Needless to say we had to reschedule our contractor who was coming in to do the closet floors. Now we completely understand that mistakes happen but the reason we gave Closet World such a bad review was because nobody cared. The sales person didn?t even call me to check on how everything went. We called the VP of sales four times and he never returned one of our calls. There was a complete lack of empathy. They acted as if we were bothering them. We ordered the closets on April 27th and the job was completed around June 14th so we were without our closets for over six weeks. The closets do look nice but the customer service was terrible and we will never use them again.

Description of Work
Install custom closets in his and hers master bedroom.

07/30/2013

Robert G.

Unlike other companies that will truly customize dimensions of shelves, drawers, and cabinets, Closet World had fixed sizes that the designer had to use. This limited the design options. When the finished project was presented, the original price was over twice as much as the highest estimate from any other company and with the large discount, still higher than any one else. I felt bad for the sales person because she was very nice and worked very hard but her company offers an inferior product at an inflated cost.

Description of Work
I was planning a walk in closet organizing system when I saw an ad from Closet World offering a large percent off on a custom closet. I called and a lovely sales person was sent to my home. I had already received estimates from 3 other companies but I was intrigued by the large percent discount offer. The sales person/designer spent a great deal of time and put in a lot of work.

06/10/2013

Ira A.

Outstanding! They came right on time and finished the work within 3 hours . Did an outstanding job! They also cleaned up after themselves. Their price was right - much less than California Closets and the same quality. The project was just what they showed me. I highly recommend Closet world

Description of Work
redid my closet and put up shelves in the laundry room

05/10/2013

Terry H.

salesperson very knowledgable - installman crew good. Very expensive though.

Description of Work
redo of master bed, guest bed and hallway closets.

04/29/2013

Charles W.

The quote was considerably more than other vendor and when we looked at the quality of the product it was the same. But we liked them. They were giving us coupons and stuff but it was just way overpriced for the product we were getting.

Description of Work
We asked Closet World for a quote.

01/02/2013

Arthur B.

I only got the estimate, and did not use the service.

Description of Work
I was quite annoyed by them sitting at my dinning room table for 30 minutes just drawing thier concept of what they thing my closet space should look like. She took measurements, and then began to draw. Never asked me any questions, regarding my closet space nor what I would like. She then proceeded to try to push on me what she thought was good. My experience was not good to say the least, and I didn't end up using them. I used California Closets. Megan is wonderful. She measured, asked questions, looked at (just by the lay out of my clothes and accessories) how I like my things hung, and then made suggestions, based on those responses.

07/30/2012

Joe B.

Didn't use, contracted with California Closets for half the money.

Description of Work
Gave a quote for organizing an office closet that was twice as much as California Closets. Then before leaving, salesman said that if I had him come for a followup on Tuesday, it would be cheaper. After I contracted with California Closets he wanted a chance to meet their price.

03/13/2012

Michael R.

We were in the middle of accepting bids to redo our master closet. We were upfront with the sales person in that we were looking at other companies. After we considered the bids we decided to use another company. When we informed the Closet World sales person, we were told "Thanks for wasting my time."VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!

Description of Work
Bid on Master closet

08/21/2011

Carol C.

Got 3 bids and Closet World was the best price. No high preasure and very nice sales lady. They came out and installed and I was suprised it was done in one day.

Description of Work
Installed a closet in our master bedroom with maple wood. His and her closets with jewelry drawers and hidden wall. Installed shoe rack and rotating shelf.

03/30/2009

anita G.

They as per contract (which was agreed to end of Jan 2009) were to install office on 3/16 and 3/17. They called on 3/12 to confirm the appt for 3/17 and 3/18 saying they are not working on 3/16. The installer told me on 3/18 that they sent the wrong size doors for one of my file cabinets so they would have to come back on 3/24. I called closet world on 3/23 to check when they were coming and was told they were not coming 3/24 but on 3/26 and was assured it would be first thing in the morning. On 3/25 when they called to confirm I again asked as to when they were coming and was told between 8-10 am. I told them that I was promised first thing in the morning, to which Craig(?) in a very testy fashion told me that is first thing. The installer came around 9:30 but the drawers were still the wrong size, and told me he would be back 3/27. He came 8:15 am 3/27 and installed the drawers.

Description of Work
Had custom home office built and installed.

Category custom furniture

07/11/2008

Traci G.

They did good quality work. They had a good follow up. Their pricing was right around market price or very competitive. They had the work done in the time frame they should have.

Description of Work
They built some closets and wall units at our home for me.

03/31/2007

BRENDA M.

Came out to measure and estimate for garage cabinets. The estimate was a little more than our budget allowed. They can return later to complete the job as our # is ours forever. This also pertains to any new purchases. It was scheduled and work began. The workman came right on time and began working. They did not stop until the job was complete (approximately 4 hrs).

Description of Work
Garage cabinets. Two walls completed one to finish later.

Category custom cabinets

10/08/2006

F K.

The quality of the installers varies widely. The first installation team did a very sloppy job and tracked mud into my house. The shelves were installed lopsided and the molding showed a clear separation. We called Closet World and asked them to come and fix the project. The second team they sent was head and shoulders better than the first. The installer was knowledgeable, courteous and got the job done right. If we had do it all over again, we probably would have chosen a different company though or gone with the builder.

Description of Work
They installed custom closet organizers for our walk-in, his and hers closets and also a wall unit.

05/26/2006

RONALD O.

Experience was very professional from the first call to the company to the last. Their salesperson was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and creative. The installers were quick and efficient. The customer service people were very pleasant and courteous. They even gave us a discount when they had to call and reschedule the installation. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Installation of closet shelving and organizers. Also new closet doors.

05/12/2006

Mary Frances B.

Closet World did a horrible job on our cabinets. They advertised a lot and I would say don't be fooled by that. We ordered custom made cabinets made with expensive material and he gave us some cheap material. He screwed up measurements and didn't want to fix it, so we fired him. I can't recall the price.

Description of Work
They built and installed cabinets in our garage.

Absolute Closets & Cabinetry

Las Vegas closet company Absolute Closets was founded by two of the top closet guys in the nation. We manufacture and install closets and cabinetry in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best service, best designs, and best product based upon our customers’ requirements. With over 100 years of combined experience within our company and a state of the art production facility located right here in Las Vegas, we have the ability to provide the quality you want.

Classy Closets Las Vegas

Las Vegas, known as The Entertainment Capital of the World is quickly becoming known as The Closet Capital of Nevada. Classy Closets of Las Vegas has been serving the Las Vegas area for many years, and is the most recognized and trusted closet company in Nevada. With Las Vegas' booming residential growth, Classy Closets has been there to furnish your homes with quality home storage solutions. Classy Closets of Las Vegas offers closets, kitchen pantries, home offices, laundry rooms, garage cabinets, and even Murphy-beds. Our products are not your everyday-home-storage-solutions, but are superior in quality and design. Our aim is to deliver the best materials, quality, and service. Whether you are upgrading your current home, building a new home, or refurbishing a business, Classy Closets of Las Vegas can help you find what you are looking for. Our home organization solutions are each made especially for you and designed according to your wants and needs by an expert designer.

Offers by Classy Closets Las Vegas on Angi
    Synergy Contracting (Gen and electrical)

Synergy is a Las Vegas native General and Electrical contractor. From custom home construction and remodeling to hanging ceiling fans and installing new lighting. Since 2007 we've served our community and have had an amazing on time track record. We are AngiesList award winners and Home Depot Pro referral representatives. We'd love to share our strengths with you and get you started on your next project.

Furniture - Custom Made