Flat roof leak repair, skylight leak repair, chimney leak repair, roofing leak repair

We accept remote payment

Three brothers roofing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2013

6 E Columbia Ave

Palisades Park, NJ 07650

Local family Roofing company, years of experience provides 24/7 Flat Roof leak Repair specialist In NJ. Bergen County, New Jersey, Hudson County, New Jersey, We provide professional residential Flat roofing, commercial roofing and industrial roofing in your local area. Contact us for emergency roof repair, services include but not limited to: Roofing Repair, Roof Leak Repair, Flat Roofing, Chimney repair, Siding Repair, Gutter Cleaning Services, Gutter Repair, Roof Replacement, Flat Roof Repair, Rubber Roofing, GAF Roofing, Chimney Cap Installation, Chimney Re-pointing, Gutter Installation, Siding Installation, Roofing Contractor NJ, Skylight Repair services, Skylight contractors, We are small roofing companies Emergency gutter repair We offer Free Estimates and Same Day Service! Roof repair NJ, Gutter Cleaning, Flat Roofing Repair Services, http://www.threebrothersroofingrepairs.com/...

05/22/2022

John F.

I waited a few storms before writing this review. I am happy and relieved that the roof repair that Jose and his Three Brothers Roofing team completed is perfectly fine. I should’ve had no doubt as Jose guaranteed his work. I received multiple estimates and conducted extensive research - Yelp, BBB, Angi List, Google Review. In the end I chose Three Brothers Roofing due to the extensive explanation Jose gave me. Most companies that came by explained the possible issues but Three Brothers Roofing offered a bit more. The other companies stated they would work on a 4x8 area. Jose stated to be safe, he would do 7x9, doubling the area. I am glad Jose did that because he found other possible problem areas. Jose took pictures before, during and after the job to make sure he showed us his honest work. He made sure and the binding contract stated that Three Brothers Roofing guarantees their work. Jose stressed his company’s reputation rides on his workmanship. Three Brothers Roofing was honest, courteous and kept me updated regarding when en-route to the job. I would recommend Three Brothers Roofing for your roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roof Leak Repair

Category awnings, roofing

02/25/2022

A W.

It went very well.

Description of Work
Repair siding

Category siding

02/20/2022

Sang Gil J.

I had leaking from roof and searched several roofing company. Three Brothers responded my call promptly and Jose gave estimate with pictures that point out what problem is on my roof. The estimate was reasonable and they did a great job to repair my flat roof on rear where was leaking and reseal window. I highly recommend using their services.

Description of Work
Flat roof repair

Category roofing, replacement windows

09/15/2021

janie S.

excellent, everything is great, price is great.

Description of Work
roofing service

08/27/2018

Patricia C.

Very well. No issues since then. We had him come back for another job and he was honest and professional. Would highly recommend his service.

Description of Work
Leak on roof. Had many people look at it and no one could figure it out but Jose knew right away what the issue was and fixed it.

Thank you so much for your feedback anything we can help feel free to call us we ready to serve you 24/7 on any roof repair, new roof installation, chimney repair, We Do Gutter Repair, Gutter Cleaning, Siding repair, Three Brothers roofing 24/7Flat Roof repair NJ, Emergency 201-367-8963 skylight repair, local roof repair NJ, new skylight installation nj

12/31/2017

George G.

They identified the problem immediately where all other providers couldn’t. It havs been over 6 months since the job and all is dry! Thanks again guys!

Description of Work
Leak in roof deck

10/29/2017

Joe B.

Jose was the best roofer I've ever had to deal with. He's honest, hard working and will do the job right the first time! He's also quick and if it's an emergency, he'll find time to do it ASAP! Thank you Jose....I cannot say good things about him and his company. If you do not use him, I feel it can cost you in the long run. Whenever you need consultation and/or major/minor repairs on your roof, call Jose and 3 Brothers Roofing. You will be 100% satisfied!!

Description of Work
Repair on my roof

10/24/2017

Christopher C.

Extremely professional & outstanding craftsmanship. TBR will be performing a second roofing repair on a new property from me.

Description of Work
Nov 2016, A few bricks from my chimney fell damaged my neighbors car. Thank goodness no one was hurt. I was frantic and searching the Internet for reliable roofing company. I consider myself very lucky that I found TBR. Jose and his team are extremely professional and they provided outstanding craftsmanship. Just today, I called TBR and Jose to inspect the roof of a new property I am interested in. He arrived early, provided a thorough inspection, A professional exclamation of the work and provided me with Photos. His verbal quote was extremely reasonable, I know doubt anticipate a written proposal later this afternoon. He will perform this second job for me. I never post reviews, but these guys deserve it....

Category roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair

12/20/2016

rosie C.

It went well.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the roof and called 3 Brothers on an emergency basis. Two of the 3 came the very next day, took pictures (and emailed them to me). Jose showed me where the damage was and he said he could patch it for $600 or he could fix it properly for $1900 with a two-year guarantee. I went with the latter option. He came the following day and completed the job in about four hours. From what I can tell (it hasn't rained yet!), he did a good job. He knew what he was talking about, seemed fair and reasonable, showed up more or less on time and was very polite. My gut tells me they were honest and trustworthy. Unless the roof leaks after the next rainfall, I would use them again :)

Thank you so much for your feedback anything we can help you feel free to call us we ready to serve you for any roof repair, new roof installation, chimney repair, We Do Gutter Repair, Gutter Cleaning, Siding repair, Three Brothers roofing 24/7 Roof repair NJ, Emergency 201-367-8963 Flat Roof Repair, Skylight repair

11/03/2016

Feng L.

This was the first time I hired Three Brothers Roofing to repair roof leak. I chose them because of the positive reviews they got. Their service and price justified all the great reviews. They came on time both for an estimation and for the job. For the estimation, they explained to us clearly what the problems were and what should be fixed. The major problem of our roof was some missing shingles. In addition our roof has some part that was damaged by animals and fixed temporarily before, which we told them they did not need to fix this time. They fixed that anyway at NO extra charge. They did the job very nicely in a professional way. I am very satisfied with their service. I strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repairing roof leak (missing shingles) and cleaning the gutter

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

06/11/2016

Josephine H.

They are a vey responsible and respectful team that includes the owner, brothers, and worker, all are also very thorough in their work. They have provided us with the same service, of cleaning our gutters, year after year, always reaching the same satisfactory results. We like them and their work.

Description of Work
They provided us with the service of cleaning our gutters. They did the cleaning efficiently and to our satisfaction.

Category gutter cleaning

06/09/2016

Eva G.

I called Three Brothers late at night and was pleasantly surprised to get an answer. I spoke to Jose who is very receptive and polite. After I describe my roof leak problem, he came to the house the next day, assessed the problem and gave a reasonable price. The crew came back as scheduled and did a great job. Very professional and honest. Before and after pictures of the roof were sent by text. Thank you Three Brothers!

Description of Work
Replaced missing shingles from 6 places of the roof and installed #2 pipe flashing.

05/23/2016

Gregory D.

Description of Work
I did not use this service

Category drywall, gutter repair

03/11/2015

Bob B.

Everything was favorable. They showed up ready for work when they arrived to give the estimate. The price was fair and reasonable. They had the equipment to get them up to a fourth floor chimney. The three workers were courteous and professional. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
They did some siding repair.

Category siding

11/29/2014

VINCENT S.

after calling the owner he admitted his mistake but would only drop it $1,300. I said no way and that my cousin thats a roofer that lives far out in long island came by and gave me an estimate and said he was charging me for 29 palets or whatever the wording is when all I need is 19 maybe 20. I told him hes just a crook and thats that. DO NOT USE HIM or atleast make sure you read the fine print

Description of Work
provider came by to give me an estimate which he sent in writting to replace my whole roof, it was going to cost $6,400 in his estimate. This is when I said great lets figure out a day and just do it. he said ok i'll send you the contract in the am just sign it and send back and we will start that week he said. We'll the next morning came and now the contract was the exact same everything including the labor hours to the material, only thing was now it was $9,300!!!!!!!! I called to ask why and he said mistakes were made. now I can see a lil error but 50% more now? and he was the guy that did the estimate wrote it up and send us the contract. the owner is a crook

Category gutter repair, roofing

Hi from three brothers roofing, YES we admitted our mistake on giving you the wrong Estimate, we are human and we can make mistake on prices sorry for mistake, we’re business and we can’t do for free.

11/08/2014

Diane H.

We had an appointment at 11am for an estimate and no one from the company showed up, nor did anyone call to reschedule or explain,.,

Description of Work
The provider did nothing.

Category gutter repair

Hi from three brothers roofing My apologize for the delay but sometimes we are running late do to the preview customer or do to the traffic sorry thank you for your Review God bless you.

08/20/2014

VINCENT S.

How'd it go? We'll after them coming to my house to look at the roof then going where ever with their measurements they emailed us a quote of $6,400 so we said great lets do this. My fiance and I went to sleep feeling alil relieved it was gonna get done by the end of the week. Next thing we know a day or so later this "guy" emails us again with the same exact contract with all the same exact repair he has to make. The DIFFERENCE is that it was now for $9,600. I called the guy and all he had to say was oh yea nah that was too cheap when it was himself that wrote the estimate. Now here's the thing, my cousin's a roofer for over 35+ years (can no longer work due to health issues) and came on the roof with me and told me not a dime over 6500 should I be paying. I even went so far as to go to home depot to price out the materials with him. now when I spoke to this guy on the phone he dropped his price immediatly to $8000 the second I told him the price of one roofing shingle, then after going back and forth he told me his materials only cost under $3000 and would have 6 workers. now even if he paid them 5oo a day each which we know hes not he's still netting 2k so now he dropped it again to $7500. My point here is I have an actual contract that says $6400 then he jacked it up to almost 10k then down within a second because he knew how wrong he was. this guy could not be more of a crook!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even went so far is to contact help me howard from channel 11 news. and it wasn't only about me but beings i'm an educated consumer but how many people would get on their own roof and measure things out themselves to see what there really paying for? lets get this guys off our roofs and outta business!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
came gave an estimate at which time I told him to go ahead and start then he told me it would be a month before they could start when on the phone they said no problem it will be done this week,

Category roofing, roof snow removal, roof cleaning

04/16/2014

Paul M.

It didn't go well. Jose never showed up for the first appointment on 4/15. I had to call him after the scheduled window. He didn't even realize he missed the appointment and then tried to blame the rain on not being able to get to my house. We reconfirmed for 9am - 915am on 4/16. That time came and went again. I received a call on my cell at 9:45am (no message). When I called this cell back, he tried to provide an excuse. This company wasted two days of my time. Either there so busy that they can't handle all the work or this is how the company operates. Either way - I'm finding another company to handle the work.

Description of Work
I called and spoke to Jose about repairing my gutters and down spout. We confirmed a time for him to stop by and provide an estimate.

Category gutter repair

03/24/2014

Eric J.

Jose and his team are outstanding service professionals. He and his crew were prompt, courteous and respectful. I placed the service call, they committed to the next day and immediately knew what to do for the leaking flashing on the roof and the siding near the window where the snow was draining into damaging the interior of my home. One of the guys even rapidly shoveled the snow and made a pathway to the side of my house just so I didn't have to walk in deep snow even though I had boots on! They showed up in the freezing cold. Jumped on the roof with heaters to melt the snow and remove the shingles in the areas of concern. Took the shingles to the local supply house to match the colors perfectly, and handled all the repairs without any issues. No more leaks and no noticeable restoration issues.

Description of Work
Repaired two roof leaks, siding repair, gutter repair, drywall and paint restoration.

Category drywall, gutter repair, roofing, siding

Approved Chimney LLC

Approved Chimney was established by Vick Jakupi to provide outstanding service to both residential and commercial clients with all their chimney needs. Starting out more than 11 years ago his experience and expertise has earned him the credentials from CSIA (Chimney Safety institute of America). Acquiring the proper licenses and certifications has put his business at the highest level in chimney services. At Approved Chimney we believe in the highest customer satisfaction when concerning all chimney needs. From the annual sweeping to the most enhanced relining or rebuilding of chimneys in New Jersey area. All of our technicians are trained and Certified Liner installers and work closely with the home owners in understanding of step by step procedures of the work taking place.

Gutter Plus Boss LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in gutter services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by Gutter Plus Boss LLC on Angi
    Gutter Excel

13VH07224300
    New Jersey
    NJ
    03/31/2017
    Check, PayPal

REPAIR, ROOF LEAK REPAIR ROOFING REPAIR, SLATE ROOF REPAIR, SHINGLE ROOF REPAIR, HOUSE ROOF REPAIR, RESIDENTIAL ROOF REPAIR, COMMERCIAL ROOF REPAIR, INDUSTRIAL ROOF REPAIR, SIDING REPAIR, STORM DAMAGE ROOF REPAIR, ROOF REPLACEMENT, ROOFER, ROOFING CONTRACTOR, ROOF COMPANY, ROOFING SERVICES, ROOF INSTALLATION, ROOF FLASHING, ROOF VENTS, HOUSE FLAT ROOFING, COMMERCIAL FLAT ROOFING, FLAT ROOFING, FLAT ROOF REPAIR, FLAT ROOF LEAK REPAIR

NA