Bob Major Heating&Cooling

06/01/2022

1307 Union St

Linden, NJ 07036

AC repair, Emergency service, Replacements, New installs, Estimates,

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
BOILER AND WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT

BOILER AND WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT

HVAC Companies202007940
Replacement of boiler and water heater. We installed a new Weil Mclain boiler and Rheem water heater.

Bob Major Heating & Cooling is a customer oriented firm specializing in heating, cooling, electric and home improvements such as furnaces, boilers, A/C, humidifiers, water heaters, etc. Additionally we pride ourselves on achieving client delight and providing quality service at reasonable prices. We evaluate the clients needs and determine the appropriate equipment to achieve all the clients requirements. We offer 100% financing and 24/7 emergency service....

HVAC Companies (13)water heaters (6)metal fabrication (1)plumbers (1)air duct cleaning (2)

12/16/2020

Bob is awesome. 2nd time i have used him for a furnace replacement. This one was for my 87 year old mom who had NO heat and needed a furnace immediately. During a VERY busy time where no other plumber could have delivered Bob managed to move things around and get it done the next day at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
New Boiler

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], For the great review. We were definitely swamped with jobs. I'm glad we were able to move the other jobs around with understanding customers. We will back next week to replace that water heater.

11/16/2020

Bob and Bryan were very courteous and professional. I recommend them without hesitation and will definitely reach out to them again for any work that they service.

Description of Work
W/H Flushing

Category water heater repair,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

09/11/2020

Can't say enough good things about Bob Major Heating&Cooling. We needed to replace the condenser but due to COVID-19, the make and model that we want is in back order with no confirmation as to when the unit is available from the factory, could be a month or two. We spoke to numerous HVAC contractors and they all said the same thing. We went with Bob mainly for the quote and candor...and we were s...

Description of Work
Replace AC Condenser

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. We always try to satisfy every customer. We have been delt with hard times lately with the virus. From how we handle working at a customer's house. To equipment purchasing. We're glad we were able to purchase the equipment and install as fast as we did in these times. We never like delaying customers on repairs or replacement. We're very happy ...

07/29/2020

Terrific. Fit me into their schedule in less than 24 hours to repair my a/c. It broke during a horrible heat wave. They arrived with the intent to fix and only if absolutely necessary to replace. Explained all items being replaced.

Description of Work
Air conditioning oitside unit did not work.

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

I'm happy we were able to help you. Even if the systems are older doesn't always mean major repairs pushing for replacement. Thank you for your great review.

05/31/2019

It went well - on time and dependable

Description of Work
My water heater pilot light wouldn’t stay on. AC unit needed Freon

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

04/24/2019

Bob is very prompt, professional and fair. He responded quickly and went above-and-beyond to bring an old-ish water heater back to life vs. other plumbers who just pressure you to buy a new one. Will definitely call him again. Tip: compliment his nice pens and he might give you one.

Description of Work
Water heater repair

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed].

02/11/2019

Moved into a house that had a Kenmore water heater still under warranty. Water heater started leaking and Sears customer service was the worst I've experienced! They ultimately had me wait four days to tell me that they no longer serviced/carried my model and were buying me out of the warranty. Bob Majors was at my home within hours to confirm replacement was needed. While too late to replace the ...

Description of Work
Hot water heater replacement.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed].

01/25/2019

I am so happy with the service that Bob Major performed for us today. Especially on this cold day, he was able to come the same day we called. We never have to wait and when he comes to do the job he makes sure it is done in a timely matter. And that it is fixed the same day. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone that needs their heat/AC fixed.

Description of Work
Fix furnace

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. I'm glad everything is working great now. we will return soon to perform that full furnace cleaning we discussed. When spring time rolls around we'll check out your AC and make sure everything is continuing to work great.

01/20/2019

Beautiful!! Mr. Major is very honest, responsible and somewhat of a perfectionist which is to our benefit!! He has done numerous jobs for me and I have always felt very comfortable with him and confident of his precise workmanship. He is very trustworthy and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Several plumbing issues as well as backsplash installed in kitchen.

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

01/18/2019

They did an amazing job. Very professional, great quality work at an excellent price. They even followed up with us recently to make sure all was still well.

Description of Work
Oil to gas conversion boiler

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

All phases of heating & cooling.

Heating, Cooling, Boilers, Furnaces, Condensers, Coils, Water Heaters, Ductwork, Emergency service,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available