baj construction llc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2014

General contracting...

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

Transparency - We always take pictures and videos before and after each job to ensure 100% satisfaction, fully insured and affordable, please check our reviews and see how proud we are to serve our customers.

Allied Cleaning is a third generation, family owned and operated FULL service cleaning company whose goal is 100% satisfaction and quality service for everyone. Allied Cleaning has been the trusted and preferred provider of cleaning services in Bucks County, Pa. and New Jersey for over 30 years.

04/26/2017

Derek did fantastic work. He arrived on time, the work went smoothly, and everything looks fantastic.

Description of Work
Needed trimwork done in three rooms. Baseboard added, doorways trimmed, crown moulding added, and windows trimmed. (The old moulding/trim had already been removed so he didn't have to remove anything.)

Category woodworking

12/12/2014

I was referred to this company by a neighbor who had had crown molding installed and painting done by them. I thought it was very well done so I contacted the company. The owner Derek responded promptly to my request for an estimate. Estimate was done within a couple of days. Price was reasonable and fair (I received other estimates) Work was done meticulously, I always get compliments on the pain...

Description of Work
Painted two story foyer and family room, dining room, office, living room, hallways, closets, doors, moldings (crown and baseboard) and ceilings. Removed wall paper in dining room and sanded and repaired imperfections, dents in walls

Category woodworking

Carpentry - Woodworking, Ceramic Tile, Deck Maintenance, Decks & Porches, Doors, Painting - Exterior, Painting - Interior, Pressure Washing, Remodeling - Basements, Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Stucco, Baseboard/Crown molding