Aluminum Fences Direct

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

9660 Falls of Neuse Rd Ste 138, 238

Raleigh, NC 27615

National supplier of wholesale aluminum fence. NOW OFFERING: Installations of any fence in the Raleigh, NC area. We specialize in a variety of unique fence styles designed for around your pool or your backyard. Ships directly from the manufacturer to your home or office. Great for the small fence contractor and the Do-It-Yourself home owners as well....

05/18/2016

Keith T.

Description of Work
Couldn't provide the service I needed

Category fencing

Sorry, we don't offer installation services... just materials. Thanks for your consideration. Mark

07/07/2015

Brad M.

Description of Work
Got a bid from them on the work but went with a different provider primarily because of price.

Category fencing

Thanks for the opportunity to do business!

05/21/2015

Terry B.

Description of Work
They never called me back

Category fencing

So sorry to hear that. I don't recall receiving a message. You're welcome to call my cell phone directly at 919-601-7764. Thank you for your inquiry. Mark

05/14/2015

Jennifer P.

Mark worked with me for months. We were having a pool put in and the times kept changing but he was very gracious through it all. They were able to work with us time wise and with schedules and all. The installers were the best ever too. Compared to the pool experience we are facing, the fence process was a breeze. This company's estimate came in well below other companies we had spoken with, they were very knowledgable about pool codes and I couldn't of asked for a better experience. I had the installers to move a couple fence posts from the initial placement and he was more than happy to that for me without any hesitation. They arrived when they said they would, it look as long as they said it would, and they left my yard cleaner than what we started with. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality fence.

Description of Work
Fence and installation

Category fencing

Thanks for the great review! Please let us know if you need anything further. Thanks again! Mark Aluminum Fences Direct 888-830-2219 mark@aluminumfencesdirect.net

04/22/2015

Stacie R.

COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR ANYTHING BETTER! mark was wonderful. He answered all of my questions....and I have a lot! The quality of the fence was so much better than what we found at the big box stores and the price was so much cheaper! I was nervous about ordering online but it was better than expected. Mark went above and beyond and helped us figure out a figure design issues with the fence. Joe the installer did a great job. We had just gotten new sod and he was so careful not to hurt the sod at all. We have had several neighbors that were worried about a fence in their backyard come and tell us how good it looks. Thanks so much for the excellent support and great final product!!!

Description of Work
Provided the fence for our backyard. Since we live in Raleigh, NC, they were also able to install the fence as well.

Category fencing

Thank you for the nice review! Please let us know if you need anything further. Mark - Estimate Dept. Aluminum Fences Direct 888-830-2219

12/18/2014

Charles C.

Description of Work
Installed rear chain link fense

Category fencing

Hi [member name removed], I think you have us mistaken with another company as we don't offer chain link. Although we like your rating, it is not deserved. I think you meant this for someone else. Thanks anyway. Aluminum Fences Direct 888-830-2219

12/18/2014

Ted K.

Description of Work
They provided aluminum fencing to my specificstions.

06/30/2014

rhonda J.

Description of Work
Fenced I entire yard

06/27/2014

Lisa P.

I think the pricing may be confusing because it did come up to be a little bit more than we expected. They were very helpful in terms of helping us pick out the kind of fence that we needed, told them about having dogs and everything.

Description of Work
I had my fence done.

Thank you!!

06/23/2014

jesse R.

Description of Work
I needed my fencing installed, but they are just a retailer, so I decided not to purchase from them. but very professional. and fair pricing.

06/09/2014

scott W.

04/11/2014

Jeff K.

I was being sued by my neighbor for fence damage and I needed an estimate for the damages. I sent these guys a picture of the damage, and asked for an estimate, with the understanding that no work would actually be done. I just needed estimates for the court. Even though there was nothing to be gained by helping me, they still took time to look at the damage and send me a quote. I asked quite a few repairmen for an estimate, and most just ignored me. But they helped me out even when they had nothing to gain. I think that says a lot about someone.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for court case

Category fencing

Thank you for the positive review. Please tell anyone you know who would like to install aluminum fence themselves all about our company. :-) Take care!

12/14/2013

Charles S.

I went with wood. They were helpful, though.

Description of Work
I contacted ALUMINUM FENCES DIRECT

Category fencing

Thank you for the positive feedback. If you know anyone looking for aluminum fencing, please send them our way. Thanks again! Mark - Office Mgr.

11/15/2013

Camille F.

When I contacted the company, I found out they were not in local and would have to ship all the fence to me. Then I would need to find someone to put it up. This did not work for me. I contacted Angie's list and they got me a refund. It might have been ok but I needed someone here not in another state.

Description of Work
We did not get this service

Category fencing

Sorry it didn't work out this time, but that's how we run our business... shipping fence materials throughout the country to people who want to save some money by installing it themselves or having a handyman or contractor install it for them. We do have an alliance with a contractor who installs our product in around Raleigh, NC, but that won't help you as you're in KY. Thanks anyway for your interest in Aluminum Fences Direct. Mark - Office Mgr.

07/29/2013

Kaycia V.

The spokesperson was extremely helpful and the estimate was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate

Category fencing

Thank you for the positive review! Just let us know if you need anything further. Aluminum Fences Direct www.aluminumfencesdirect.net

07/08/2013

Dennis V.

It couldn't have gone smother. Mark was very helpful throughout the ordering process and was able to answer all of our questions. He responded to all emails and phone calls promptly, sent out a sample of the fence we selected at no charge prior to purchase, emailed installation directions, and kept in touch throughout the ordering and delivery process. The fence was delivered by UPS one day after the promised delivery date, but the order was complete and in good condition. We had the fence installed professionally and couldn't be happier with the way it looks.

Description of Work
We purchased a 4' Sentinel aluminum fence to replace an existing wood picket fence on three sides of our back yard.

Category fencing

Thank you for the positive review!! Please let us know if you need anything further or have any additional questions. Thanks again! Mark Aluminum Fences Direct aluminumfencesdirect.net mark@aluminumfencesdirect.net Quality Product, Affordable Pricing!

12/26/2012

Judy G.

We did not use them because they do not install.

Description of Work
They were very prompt in providing a writen quote and provided answers to any of our questions. Their price was inline with other competitors that sell direct but do not install. Since we needed our fence installed, we decided to purchase fencing through the installer.

Category fencing

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the opportunity that you provided. Best of luck to you with your fence installation!! Aluminum Fences Direct

12/17/2012

Mark B.

I found them on Angies list and the products seemed very reasonaly priced for the quality of the material. They shipped it straight to my house. Besides the gates being wrong, everything else was very smooth.

Description of Work
Mark at Aluminum Fences Direct was very professional and helpful in providing the material for my fence. Even after the factory messed up and sent the wrong gates, Mark was very responsive in getting me the correct ones.

Category fencing

Thanks for the review! Our apologies for the error on those gates. I'm glad we were able to get that resolved for you in a timely manner! If you need anything further at all, please don't hesitate to call or email. Thanks again for your business! Mark

11/19/2012

Mary L.

It was all taken care of in just few hours. They were nice, hard working, and fair in pricing. I'd definitely recommend using them.

Description of Work
a car had run into my fence and bent the chain link and several poles. They replaced what needed replacing and fixed what they could.

Category fencing

Hi! We appreciate the feedback, but don't think you have the right company. We don't provide installations and have only just recently started to offer chain link materials. We're an online wholesale provider of aluminum fence and vinyl fence materials. Please let us know if we can help. Thank you. Mark - Estimate Dept. Aluminum Fences Direct aluminumfencesdirect.net

10/09/2012

Jackie G.

The service was fine. I had no problems with them. The fence is great and works fine.

Description of Work
They supplied a pool fence.

Category fencing

Thank you for your feedback!! If you need anything further, please don't hesitate to call or email. Mark - Est. Department 888-830-2219 contact@aluminumfencesdirect.net

10/01/2012

roger P.

It was a website and it was fine. I decided to use a different contractor. The quote was free. I decided to use a contractor because it was only a little bit more for them to do the installation. It was basically an e-commerce site and it was laid out well.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Aluminum Fences Direct for a pool fence.

Category fencing

Thanks for the feedback! Wish you well with your installation. Let us know if we can help any further. Have a great week!

08/02/2012

Gerald R.

I used a local installer who did a great job & commented on the excellent quality of their product including their packing & shipping.

Description of Work
I purchased fencing from their website. They were extremely helpful throughput the process.

Category fencing

Thank you for the great review! Send us some pics when you get a chance. I bet it looks great! We would love to share that on our website. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new fence! Mark with... Aluminum Fences Direct

06/26/2012

Kirk B.

The experience was good. They were knowledgeable when I was selecting the materials to use.

Description of Work
I purchased fencing material.

06/26/2012

Gary W.

The experience was fine. I really like the product.

Description of Work
I purchased a fence from them.

Category fencing

Hi Member, Thanks for the review! We're glad you enjoyed the ordering process. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again! Mark - AFD Estimates

06/25/2012

Kenneth U.

Quality product delivered on time as described. Easy installation by the contractor.

Description of Work
Customer service was very professional in how they developed the estimate based on the drawing provided, accuracy and attention to detail. Quality was much superior to the big box store offering.

Category fencing, dog fence

Los Toros Construction

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Decks, Fencing services and woodworking; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Season to Season Landscaping

We are the go-to landscaping company in the Triangle area. Our team is made up of a collective of highly trained and experienced staff. We only hire people who are masters at their profession to provide you with the highest-quality service possible. We make it a point to establish and maintain an ongoing relationship with each of our clients by providing superior customer service from a knowledgeable and dependable team you can trust.

Emex Fence

We are a local family-owned business. We offer fence, porch, and deck installation and staining. We also offer other services such as repairs and demolition.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Lifetime limited warranty

Supply of Do-It-Yourself Aluminum Fence for the home owner who wants to install it themselves to save even more! ALSO, installations in the Raleigh, NC area are now available.

Installation of any fence outside of the Raleigh, NC area.