Carolina Restoration Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2008

85 employees. Additional contact name - Travis Bailey Additional DBA - Carolina Restoration Services - Service areas include Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill in North Carolina ....

J&L Home Improvement and Mitigation Services

We are a veteran owned company, that specializes in water mitigation services, with industry experience dating back to 2005. Our mitigation services include the installation of vapor barriers, along with the insulation. We also can help with all of your mold remediation services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! - I provide my customer service quality for all the services my business provide. - I have been in this line of work for over 15 years. I'm a veteran own business. -

Allen & Deans Inc

Here at Allen and Deans, Inc. we want to provide Triangle homeowners, building owners and managers the best possible roofing and gutter information. Whether your concern is a minor roof leak or a complete roof replacement, our goal is to supply insight and guidance for making the best decision possible. Additional DBA - Allen & Deans.

10/13/2020

I was pleased with the professionalism of the staff, particularly Mr. Chris Flantos who coordinated every phase of the project and kept me informed along the way. Damage included kitchen, living room, three bedrooms, and roof. All repairs were executed in a timely manner and with great skill.

Description of Work
Extensive renovation due to fire damage

Category drywall,hardwood floor,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,asbestos removal,mold removal

03/04/2019

It was absolutely awful - the kind of home improvement project that gives you nightmares. The project was poorly managed, and a proposed 3-month job took roughly 9 months. They used very sub-par subcontractors, and we had many instances of work that needed to be done over. The majority of the work was drywall and tile work. The grout is crumbling after 12 months, and drywall has nail pops and ridg...

Description of Work
Drywall, Paint, Ceramic Tile, and Flooring

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,water damage restoration,interior painters

12/17/2018

Promptly responded to request. Work was very thorough and professional.f

Description of Work
Cleanup and removal of damaged hardwoods from water leak

Category water damage restoration

08/30/2018

The job was excellent. However, tarps were left on the grass for a few days which damages parts of the lawn.

Description of Work
repair of roof

Category roofing,water damage restoration

02/24/2018

Last September, a hail storm caused over $30,000 worth of damage to my home. CRS was at my house that same night tarping my roof and drying things out. I had to have a new roof installed, all of my gutters replaced, ten windows replaced, and a lot of painting inside and outside of my house. Chris Flantos from CRS was meticulous and made sure his workers completed all parts of the job to the highes...

Description of Work
Home Restoration

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,water damage restoration,interior painters

Residential and commercial water, fire & storm damage restoration, emergency water extraction, structural and restorative drying, water & sewage mitigation, mold remediation, deodorization, contents cleaning.

MasterCard, Check, Visa