Quality Maintenance and Repair Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2011

10447 Surry Crt

Charlotte, NC 28227

We Say What We Do & Do What We Say...

11/05/2013

Brad B.

QMR came out a replaced my entire roof in one day including replacement of some aluminum trim that was damaged. The roof looks fantastic. The crew that came out got to work fast and cleaned up everything so it looked like they had never been there. QMR has the lowest estimate of the four that I received, but the quality is top notch. The shingles and the ridge cap are actually better quality than the original. I would recommend QMR to others and I will be using them in the future if I have anything else that needs repair or replacement.

Description of Work
Replaced the entire roof on my house including removale of the old shingles.

11/05/2012

Michael B.

This company replaced my roof and did an excellent job. They complete the work in one day and cleaned up very well after.. I did have an issue with way the flashing looked around the front window and they came back in 2 days and resolved it to my satisfaction. I also had a leak in the gutters (12 year old gutters didnt want to flex a lot with all the activity going on around) and these were quickly resealed. The attic vent didn't get centered properly and had a leak when it rained and they quickly resolved that also. Before we started they explained the quote included 2 sheets of plywood and spelled out the cost for additional sheets if needed. Once the old roof was removed, they did find (and showed them to me) 3 more sheets that needed replace. Eventhough it did cost a little more, for the additional plywood, I feel the job has done properly. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Total removal and replacement of the roof shingles.

04/17/2012

Cathy S.

They guys were very nice, did a good job, felt comfortable with them at my home.

Description of Work
Replace a turbine on my roof, repaired shingles

01/19/2011

LINDA S.

I have used him quite often. I believe that he also does everything else like painting and siding. He was very punctual. He had larger companies and he had a larger crew. He finished my roof in two or three days and painted in one week which was very quick. I would definitely use him in the future.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Quality Maintenance and Repair Incorporated in July 2010 for roofing. He replaced the entire roof of my house.

Category roofing, house painters, interior painters

Gutter World

Gutter World has been in business for over 14 years , with offices in three states NC, SC, and OH. The company is built on family values and integrity. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate! 5% discount offered to Military and Seniors.

Offers by Gutter World on Angi
    A+ Plus Contracting

We have over 27 years of experience and are veterans to the Charlotte area. We manage the business with multiple crews. We specialize in residential and commercial gutter systems and numerous gutter guard leaf stopping systems. We also specialize in other exterior products, please call us to discuss your needs.

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters is a fully insured, locally owned and operated. The company was established in 1999. From the beginning, the focus and determination was to create a five-star experience in the home residential and commercial remodeling construction industry. We are committed to our employees and clients throughout every phase of the solution. Call today for a free experience of getting a solution for your gutter or guard project.

QMR provides our customers with top quality home repairs or complete home remodels interior rotted wood replacement, one room remodels like bathroom or kitchen remodels. We are also a full service roofing contractor. Free estimates upon request

Major electrical & Major plumbing