Jablan General Contracting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2008

05/09/2022

3725 Paule

Saint Louis, MO 63125

Jablan General Contracting proudly serving St.Louis Mo + 50 Miles City County. We Specialize in Custom Building Fences and Decks for all your needs. New Installation - Repairs - Restoration Staining & Pressure Washing Fences Decks Wood Homes. Call us Today For Free Estimate and Visit our website for more information....

4.3

4.4

4.4

fence company (148)deck cleaning (68)pressure washing (54)decks & porches (53)driveway gate installation (32)house painting (20)handyman (6)Patios (2)dog fencing (2)siding companies (2)lawn care (2)window cleaning (1)

12/14/2020

He did a very nice job. I used him before. He did my fence and I would use his service again in the future.

Description of Work
He built me a deck.

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

12/14/2020

The service was excellent. He was better than anyone else.

Description of Work
Built me a new deck.

Work Completed On 06/14/2020

12/14/2020

The service was very good. He was friendly and I was satisfied with his service.

Description of Work
Deck work.

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

04/05/2017

It went ok, not happy with the whole result. Pretty messy. Deck stain got all over the concrete, patio and rocks. Replaced steps and added a post, one of the posts hangs off the side of the concrete. To top it off it looks like some of the stain is already washing off in some spots.

Description of Work
Deck power wash and staining along with some wood replaced.

Category decks,fencing,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/23/2017

I apologize i'm little confused here how did the stain get all over concrete patio when everything under deck was protected? Also steps were built in same place where the old ones were removed from worked of your existing situation. Thank you for your review if there is anything to make it up please call office number and we will be more than happy to take care of it.

01/06/2017

They were great. I called them on Monday and they were here like Wednesday. I mostly definitely would call them. They did a fairly good job.

Description of Work
We didn't get anything done, but Jablan Fence gave me the bid.

01/22/2016

I said that they should take the $139 off of the quoted price and they said no. I thought it was a little weird. It's just that the $139 deal didn't count. They did the work and they ended up painting it. They did a good job so I let it go. I was happy with the end product. They complained about another customer. I didn't like it either. If they have another "Big Deal" and if I understand it bette...

Description of Work
I purchased a "Big Deal" for Jablan Fence & General Contracting. They fixed some additional posts. They came in and gave me a bid for two additional posts that needed to be fixed.

Work Completed On 06/01/2013

Thank you for review however i'm little confused 3 years later we get this review because we did not wan't to stain your deck for $200. We repaired fence posts pressure washed the fence and stained everything seemed to be okay for 3 years till now. Thank you for review and we don't run big deals anymore due to customers wanting their whole deck/fence pressure washed and stained for $139. Good Luck...

10/20/2015

They were excellent. They came out first and went over all our options and prices. We made our choices and then they were able to start within a week or so. Once the job started they finished in about 2 days. Very professional and friendly. (Note: I'm really not sure on that price -- it was over a year ago and I don't recall. It was reasonable, though, for a big job we definitely did not want to d...

Description of Work
Powerwashed deck, repaired soft wood spots, refinished with new stain

Category decks,fencing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 04/20/2014

09/28/2015

It only makes sense to hire someone that has the knowledge behind the plaster walls to complete any electrical and plumbing task. In the past various other companies have made unnecessary holes, left connection boxes barely hanging in the wall, pipes that were not easily accessible were never really fixed, just band-aid type patches that failed miserably, those errors were finally put to rest. Jab...

Description of Work
So far they have done wrought iron gates and fencing, wood gates and fencing, electrical, pluming and many miscellaneous jobs. This 65+ year old home has been through many repairs and "updates". Many of these past "repairs" were RE-DONE by Jablan,

Work Completed On 10/27/2015

Thank you for great review.It was great working with you keep us in mind for other work. Owner: Sanel

09/22/2015

Sanel is the owner. He came and did estimates and discussed all options. Sanel presented a price that was fair - neither the cheapest nor the most expensive of estimates I got, but I felt confident that this was the right company for me - I like working with local family businesses. He gave good advice when there were choices and we agreed upon a price. I indicated that there might be some buried ...

Description of Work
Stockade fence around three sides of property - dog-eared, 6', three rail with gates, plus a low fence around pool equipment.

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/25/2015

Thank you sir for great review.It was very good working with you on your projects and i'm happy the way everything turned out. Keep us in mind if there is anything else that we can help,give us a call. Thanks again. Owner: Sanel

03/26/2015

Horribly, will never call this contractor again.

Description of Work
Nothing, never showed up to our initial apt and when I called him to ask where he was he unloaded all of his problems on me over the phone. I told him it was unprofessional and then he started yelling at me. Run from this contractor.

Work Completed On 03/26/2015

Thank you for review,however this is not acceptable and this is the reason why we are ending our agreement with Angies List Due to everyone be able to leave negative review if the work has been done or not. Customer called to set up appointment earlier this week for free quote on 1 section of fencing not worth of $5,000 fencing nowhere near. We have scheduled the appointment,i was heading toward c...

Custom Built Fences and Decks - All Repairs - Restoration - Staining - Pressure Washing and More..

ask for details