American Roof Preservers

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

American Roof Preservers has been in business since 1989. We have since grown to become the largest roof maintenance and wood preservation company in the Chicagoland area. Through our commitment to providing quality customer service with exceptional workmanship we have developed long-standing relationships with many customers. We pride ourselves on quality. Our employees have had extensive training and experience with roof maintenance and preservation....

Dave's Deck Wash And Staining

Dave's Deck Wash And Staining

Family owned & operated.

07/23/2018

Did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re coated roof.

CATEGORY roofing

12/22/2015

Very thorough repairs and cleaning of the roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed roof repairs.

11/29/2015

The short answer is they completed the job... twice.  They sent an unprofessional team of three guys the first time to perform the work on my roof. I called the estimator of my job expressing my concerns about safety and quality of work, and I was told they would do the job right and not to worry.  I authorized the opening of up to two additional bundles to complete the job right, and the "B-Team"...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired the company to clean off our cedar shake shingles, replace damaged shakes and seal the roof with a brown roof preservation liquid.

06/09/2015

Just wanted to tell you that I?m very satisfied with the work you preformed on my cedar roof. Your fast, professional service will give you an edge over any competition. Your a winning team. Good luck and much success.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finish their job.

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks for the trust and confidence you have placed with us! Let us know if there is anything else you need.

06/12/2014

They did a great job and the roof looks great. Our roof was 15 years old and I hope to get another 10 years out of it by doing this. It took 2 or 3 days for them to complete the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired and replaced cedar plank shingles that needed it. They cleaned off moss that was growing in various areas on the roof. They then applied a preservative stain to the roof.

Roof Cleaning, Roofing, Roof Ice & Snow Removal