Basement Flood Protector Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since November 2002

100 Oakwood Rd Suite F

Lake Zurich, IL 60047

Basement Flood Protector provides basement waterproofing services as well as the best in sump pump and basement flood prevention products. We manufacture and carry the most advanced sump pump and battery backup systems available on the market. For more than 45 years we have served the Chicagoland area with the highest quality service and attention only a smaller company can provide. As a leader in basement waterproofing and seepage prevention services, we treat every basement as if it were our own property – ensuring the highest standards in planning and solutions. Call us today and ask our experts to put together a customized basement waterproofing package that’s specific to YOUR property....

Resposiveness

well & water pump repair (103)basement waterproofing (55)plumbers (23)drain pipe installation (9)excavating (6)foundation repair (5)drain cleaning (1)sewer cleaning (1)

03/31/2021

The folks at Basement Flood Protector have been fantastic to work with, especially Roger and John. Over the years, we used them for routine sump pump servicing on our exterior drain tile system. Always prompt, honest and fair. A few months ago, we decided to install an interior drain system with a new pump. It was a major job, having to jackhammer up part of the basement floor. Basement Flood Prot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior drain tile and new sump system.

CATEGORY excavators,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

12/30/2020

After 14 years, I decided my sump pump was living on borrowed time. Called on Tuesday, was quoted over the phone, appointment set for Wed. Roger showed up right on time, and was very efficient. He even explained that I did not need the higher cost unit I had been quoted for as the lower cost unit would still pump at nearly double the capacity of my old pump, so he saved me $100!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sump pump

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

07/28/2020

They were great. Did what I asked and suggested a better backup than what I thought to give me better piece of mind. I've had no issues. This is the kind of company you have confidence to recommend - which I have and they were also very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump and backup

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

05/07/2020

Basement Flood Protector, Inc. takes great pride in their work! Everything went very well! The Installer - Scott was very professional, friendly, detail oriented, super meticulous, answered all of our questions, explained and described the system thoroughly and insisted on completely cleaning up after the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a Backup Sump Pump System with Battery (reused our existing battery-Scott verified/tested it and informed us that the battery did not need replacing).

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

09/10/2019

Basement Flood Protector Inc is an outstanding firm, providing excellence of service. When I contacted the company, the process was thoroughly explained, my initial questions were answered, the cost was provided, and the date for the work was scheduled. A follow-up call was made by them to confirm the date, time, and cost. The agent called prior to arrival providing a 30 minute advance notice. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

07/25/2019

Roger was extremely professional, reliable and expert in his work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install sump pump back up system from Wayne

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

11/08/2018

John gave a very honest assessment of the situation, which ended with no work ordered on his end, but made me feel great about his approach in general. I really appreciated his honesty and would certainly use/recommend him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation for sump discharge solution

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

08/27/2018

Great service from beginning to end. John was easy to talk to, and did not try to upsell me on a unit I did not need. Installers arrived promptly on day of appointment, worked quickly, cleaned up after themselves, and gave me a thorough walkthrough of the new primary sump pump and battery backup. Would definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump Pump Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the review. We strive to do our best for our customers. I am glad you had a good experience with us. Thank you for your business.

07/16/2018

Things went well. We received an estimate to put drains in window wells. The estimator did not pressure us at all. Since we were about to start another home project, and we did not have a serious water issue, the estimator encouraged us to do our other project first, and stated that his estimate would likely be good for a few years. Seemed very honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for estimate to correct seepage in basement.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

09/14/2017

I called them in August and they said usually this time of year is a busy time, but they got me in around the time I needed it. Roger came out. I told him that when they installed the original pump in 2003 that there was an attachment that was part of their sump pump that stuck out of the side of the house. I let him know that a few years ago Hanover Park came out with an ordinance that the pipe c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They originally installed my sump pump and back up battery back in 2003. In June of this year, they sent me a notice that the battery was getting to the end of its life and needed to be replaced. I wasnt able to do it at the time, but since Fall season is upon us and is usually rainy, I figured I shouldn't put this off any longer.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2017

Installation/Repair/Service: - Electric Pumps - Battery Backup Systems (Dormant, Water-Powered & Internet Connected) - Sewage Pumps - Ejector Pumps Basement Waterproofing: - Drain Tile Systems - Drainage Solutions (Interior & Exterior) - Foundation Crack Repairs Additional: - Sewer Line Upgrades - Unbreakable Window Well Covers - Parts & Accessories (Direct From Manufacturer)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing