Green Tree Home Solutions

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2015

Green Tree Home Solutions is a General Contractor in the greater St Louis, and surrounding area's. We are a BBB accredited business with an A rating, and strive every day to keep it that way. We have around ten employees at peak season, and we are very passionate about what we do. We offer free estimates, and can even help you with financing your project. So when looking for a reputable contractor that you can trust, we will always be here when you need us....

Mr. Handyman Metro East

One call does it all!! .Mr. Handyman is the largest employer of home repair contractors in U.S. and Canada. For more than 15 years we've consistently hired experienced, reliable employees whose skills are further refined through technical and customer service training. All of our handyman service technicians are licensed and insured for your safety and theirs. That means you'll receive consistently high quality work from safe, reliable, professional handymen. Mr. Handyman's professionals arrive in nationally-recognized uniforms and branded vans that are stocked with every tool they'll need. Our on-time record is second to none, and we arrive ready to work. One phone call to Mr. Handyman hires professionals who complete your entire "To Do" list. Every task whether major or minor home repair is prioritized according to your needs. For all your major and minor home repair needs, call Mr. Handyman today!

Artistic Decks

When you choose Artistic Decks to create your new out door space you are getting the best service in the industry. From the design of your deck to the craftsmanship and materials we use, everything is the absolute finest in quality and durability. Once we have the plans in place for how you want your deck to look, the next step is picking the type of materials to use. To days deck material market is full of choices that include both natural and man made products.

DAN MILBOURN CONSTRUCTION

For over 40 years, Dan Milbourn Construction Inc has been been attending all of St. Louis' masonry needs. Founded in 1969 by Dan Milbourn, a third generation mason, we are a small family owned and ran business that is flexible and able to cater to your needs. Please check us out with the Better Business Bureau.

12/16/2020

I was TOTALLY satisfied with the work Greentree did on my house. My contact guy was Mr. Bill Majers. He got up on the roof with the insurance adjustor and indicated all the places where there was hail and wind damage. They worked with my insurance company to get the entire project covered by my insurance. The roofers were fast and very efficient. I have nothing but praise for this company and for ...

Description of Work
New roof on my house, also gutters and down spots. Also bedroom and bath painting.

Category gutter repair,roofing,interior painters

08/29/2020

It went well with well with the roof even though rain caused some delays.

Description of Work
Roofing repair and gutters repaired

Category garage builders

07/13/2020

I solicited and received a bid from this firm but did not hire them. However their personnel were professional, knowledgeable and polite.

Description of Work
New roofing

Category roofing,garage builders

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words, it is truly appreciated. Everyone at Green Tree Home Solutions takes a great deal of pride in our business and what we provide to our valued customers. If we can ever be of help to you in the future, please let us know. Kindest regards, -Craig Hausmann

05/19/2020

In the end, I am 98% satisfied. Under the guidance of a GTHS lead person, It seems they hire a third party to do the installation. They did a good job for the most part but not sure the installers did the best work out there. I was not really happy with the siding in the arched section of my windows so they redid it; however, I think it still does not look the best. I asked if I could buy customiz...

Description of Work
Siding Soffits Facia Gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

01/21/2020

This was an easy process. Rob accessed the damage after the storm and worked with our insurance agent to get the process started. The work was completed in a time manner with no issues. I'd hire this company again.

Description of Work
New Roof on house

Category gutter repair,roofing

01/21/2020

All work was done in a professional and quality manner. We were happy with everything from the original discussions of scope and materials, through the work itself, to the end. Every worker put in a hard day's work and the quality of the fit was great. I checked the work every day and cannot think of a single time that I had to point out an issue. Also, the price was well within reason.

Description of Work
Roofing, skylight replacement, siding, soffit, fascia, and gutters

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer","siding contractor

01/20/2020

One of the best companies I have had the pleasure of hiring. Jeff Stevens cam out and explained the damage. He worked closely with my insurance company to find all of the issues. Jeff showed me my options and walked me through the entire process. Bill McLeery was the work crew supervisor during the project. He watched and gave directions to the team through the whole process. The team worked very efficiently and their attention to detail was awesome. They did many things like painting the caulk around my garage to match the new color flashing. They spent a long time after the job cleaning up my yard and got every nail. I relied on the great rating on Angie's List and wasn't disappointed. Trust me they are a great business.

Description of Work
New Roof, gutters, and garage flashing

01/02/2020

One bid, one no show after estimate. Would like at least one more bid. From picture tree fell several years ago, no further damage until this year, when it started leaking. Keith

Description of Work
Small gutter replacement approx 20 ft, new down spout from left to right, and minor roof repair ( one bundle. Max) from tree falling. Mostly latter work

11/07/2019

It went amazingly smooth. I highly recommend this GTHS. The entire process was easy to understand and the work was completed in a very timely manner. Everyone we were in contact with was great to work with, starting with Rob, our salesman, who handled everything, including the insurance questions we had. Our house looks fantastic!

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

10/28/2019

It went great. They had a lower bid. They were quick and I had no problems with them.

Description of Work
They put new gutter on my house.

Category gutter repair contractor

Roofing,Siding, gutters, Decks, fencing, doors, windows, Chimney repair, painting interior, and exterior. Interior remodeling, engineered hard wood flooring, Cabinets, Energy audits and consulting. Insulation and air sealing.

Home building, chain link fencing, Foundation repair.