Green Tree Home Solutions

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2015

6 Schwarz St Plz

Edwardsville, IL 62025

Green Tree Home Solutions is a General Contractor in the greater St Louis, and surrounding area's. We are a BBB accredited business with an A rating, and strive every day to keep it that way. We have around ten employees at peak season, and we are very passionate about what we do. We offer free estimates, and can even help you with financing your project. So when looking for a reputable contractor that you can trust, we will always be here when you need us....

12/16/2020

Ardelle R.

I was TOTALLY satisfied with the work Greentree did on my house. My contact guy was Mr. Bill Majers. He got up on the roof with the insurance adjustor and indicated all the places where there was hail and wind damage. They worked with my insurance company to get the entire project covered by my insurance. The roofers were fast and very efficient. I have nothing but praise for this company and for Mr. Bill Majers, who went out of his way to ensure everything was completed to my total satisfaction.

Description of Work
New roof on my house, also gutters and down spots. Also bedroom and bath painting.

Category gutter repair,roofing,interior painters

08/29/2020

errnest H.

It went well with well with the roof even though rain caused some delays.

Description of Work
Roofing repair and gutters repaired

Category garage builders

07/13/2020

Patrick M.

I solicited and received a bid from this firm but did not hire them. However their personnel were professional, knowledgeable and polite.

Description of Work
New roofing

Category roofing,garage builders

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words, it is truly appreciated. Everyone at Green Tree Home Solutions takes a great deal of pride in our business and what we provide to our valued customers. If we can ever be of help to you in the future, please let us know. Kindest regards, -Craig Hausmann

05/19/2020

Karl T.

In the end, I am 98% satisfied. Under the guidance of a GTHS lead person, It seems they hire a third party to do the installation. They did a good job for the most part but not sure the installers did the best work out there. I was not really happy with the siding in the arched section of my windows so they redid it; however, I think it still does not look the best. I asked if I could buy customized arched pieces to put above windows but the Bill from GTHS told me no an that the arched pieces are really for new home construction. I talked to my brother in law and nephew who does construction and siding work outside my area and they said I could do custom made arched section. They also agreed that my final look to the arched section is a normal install but they also agreed they think it looks bad to do that and I should have gotten what I asked for. Also, when you ask for new siding, make sure you get downspouts with that because they tried to pull a fast one and hook my old downspouts to my gutters. GTHS said I did not pay for that. I threw a fit because who would get new gutters and not downspouts. My salesman never told me they were sold separately and he never discussed them with me. It was so pathetic. You really have to be extremely detailed when getting bids to make sure you get everything you want because companies will do their best to short you. Also, I was supposed to have VENTS put on the gables of each side of my house. I was told I do not need them with a ridge vent on the roof and with the venting I have in the soffit area of the house. So why did GTHS charge me for the vents that I did not need and they took them with them when they cleaned up the house. They should have taken those off my bill but they didnt. That seemed a little shady is all.

Description of Work
Siding Soffits Facia Gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

01/21/2020

Chris T.

This was an easy process. Rob accessed the damage after the storm and worked with our insurance agent to get the process started. The work was completed in a time manner with no issues. I'd hire this company again.

Description of Work
New Roof on house

01/21/2020

Bruce D.

All work was done in a professional and quality manner. We were happy with everything from the original discussions of scope and materials, through the work itself, to the end. Every worker put in a hard day's work and the quality of the fit was great. I checked the work every day and cannot think of a single time that I had to point out an issue. Also, the price was well within reason.

Description of Work
Roofing, skylight replacement, siding, soffit, fascia, and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

01/20/2020

Edward M.

One of the best companies I have had the pleasure of hiring. Jeff Stevens cam out and explained the damage. He worked closely with my insurance company to find all of the issues. Jeff showed me my options and walked me through the entire process. Bill McLeery was the work crew supervisor during the project. He watched and gave directions to the team through the whole process. The team worked very efficiently and their attention to detail was awesome. They did many things like painting the caulk around my garage to match the new color flashing. They spent a long time after the job cleaning up my yard and got every nail. I relied on the great rating on Angie's List and wasn't disappointed. Trust me they are a great business.

Description of Work
New Roof, gutters, and garage flashing

01/02/2020

Keith W.

One bid, one no show after estimate. Would like at least one more bid. From picture tree fell several years ago, no further damage until this year, when it started leaking. Keith

Description of Work
Small gutter replacement approx 20 ft, new down spout from left to right, and minor roof repair ( one bundle. Max) from tree falling. Mostly latter work

Category gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed], we, at Green Tree Home Solutions, are certainly distraught to read the review that you placed on our Angie's List page. We would like to speak to you to discuss your concerns. Our Field Manager, Jeff, that met you at your house has tried to contact you again multiple times via stopping by your house, emailing you, and leaving you voicemails. But we have heard nothing back from you. We take pride in our work, and how we conduct business. So, it weighs heavy on us to have a potential customer feel this way, but we can't make any headway to try and get to a mutually acceptable resolution. If you would like, please contact Jeff back, or call our office so we can discuss/address the concerns you have. Thank you.

11/07/2019

Lou S.

It went amazingly smooth. I highly recommend this GTHS. The entire process was easy to understand and the work was completed in a very timely manner. Everyone we were in contact with was great to work with, starting with Rob, our salesman, who handled everything, including the insurance questions we had. Our house looks fantastic!

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

10/28/2019

Steve H.

It went great. They had a lower bid. They were quick and I had no problems with them.

Description of Work
They put new gutter on my house.

Category gutter repair

DAN MILBOURN CONSTRUCTION

For over 40 years, Dan Milbourn Construction Inc has been been attending all of St. Louis' masonry needs. Founded in 1969 by Dan Milbourn, a third generation mason, we are a small family owned and ran business that is flexible and able to cater to your needs. Please check us out with the Better Business Bureau.

360 Painting of St. Louis County

360 Painting specializes in interior and exterior residential and commercial painting, as well as home remodeling. We value quality, beauty, and customer satisfaction in all of our work; we stand by our name and our family's name. We are family-owned, as well as woman-owned and minority-owned. We have long been in business as a paid hobby, but have since decided to make a living from it.

Intricate Painting

Intricate Painting is a family owned and operated business, established in 1973. From start to finish our experienced painters give careful attention to every detail and we always satisfy our customers by providing excellent service on every project.

Roofing,Siding, gutters, Decks, fencing, doors, windows, Chimney repair, painting interior, and exterior. Interior remodeling, engineered hard wood flooring, Cabinets, Energy audits and consulting. Insulation and air sealing.

Home building, chain link fencing, Foundation repair.