DUALL HEATING & COOLING INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2009

419 FOXBOROUGH TRL

Bolingbrook, IL 60440

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. FINANCING AVAILABLE....

01/23/2022

Jill & Jim D.

It went good. She explained what had to be done. I appreciate Larry sending someone out to me as soon as possible because we lost heat and our pipes froze overnight.

Description of Work
Replace motor and fan

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Glad we could help. Hope it wasn't too bad for you.

10/14/2021

Michelle C.

We had very proficient and professional service . Listened to my concerns . Asked if I had any questions. Left no mess, very happy.

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning and inspection

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the review. We strive to have a pleasant experience for our customers always.

06/10/2021

Jane G.

Excellent. We have dealt with them for years and always happy with their service. They are very trustworthy and always professional. Their pricing is very reasonable. There are so many companies out there running sketchy promotions that we would never feel comfortable dealing with at all. We highly recommend DuAll

Description of Work
Replace furnace and repair air conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sketchy is not a word we ever want to be associated with. We just treat people like we would want to be treated. Thanks for the review.

02/24/2021

Kelly C.

We have a tankless water heater and have had all the big guys come out to work on it over the past 11 years. We got a code 14 and a code 16 this time and our previous service recommended a whole new system. Then we were quoted $300+ just to come out and look at it by another company. We’ve been searching for a company that isn’t always looking for the upsell and isn’t so big that you see someone new every time. Duall is that company!! When we called, they were realistic about timeframes and have extremely fair pricing. I can’t express just how happy we are to have found them. Highly recommed!

Description of Work
Repair Tankless Waterheater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

As a family owned and operated company, we appreciate the things families are going thru and do what we can to make it a pleasant experience. Yours was a pretty difficult repair, but we got it resolved. Hopefully you are again enjoying plenty of hot water.

02/07/2021

Andrew K.

When my previous furnace was inspected by another company, they recommended I get a new furnace, as well as A/C. Being a new homeowner for the very first time, I was expecting it to be naturally expensive, but after receiving their estimate, I was more than alarmed at the steep price! ikiThey told me I would need to be at home for 2 days' installation. When my coworker friend found out the price, she said "That is WAY too much!" and she immediately recommended DuAll Heating and Cooling, a mom and pop operation that she and her husband used for their home in Plainfield. They kept raving about Larry and his staff. When Larry came to inspect, his estimate was MUCH less (close to $2,000 less), and he and his crew installed both the furnace and A/C within one day! The furnace is working great, and I really felt like I was in good hands. Larry and his crew were professional and he was always available to answer any questions I had. I HIGHLY recommend this company. I have definitely learned from this experience that it helps to seek a second opinion! I will continue to work with DuAll Heating & Cooling in the future for any maintenance issues.

Description of Work
installation of new heating furnace, A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much for appreciating our work. We strive to meet or exceed all of our customer's expectations.

01/13/2021

Trevor C.

Larry and the DuAll crew did an excellent job. We have used their services for 3+ years and have always been happy with their responsiveness and professionalism. This major job was no exception: they worked efficiently, provided clear information, ran everything on time, and the project was exactly on budget with the estimate. I recommend them whenever asked about a need for heating or A/C services.

Description of Work
We had to get our central furnace and A/C units replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for your business and kind words. We love what we do and we think it shows in our work.

12/05/2020

Karen G.

Larry Jr. Was great. Our furnace stopped working. I called and he was at my house in 3 hours. He needed a part and returned to complete the job. I really appreciated the text messages letting me know when he was arriving. Excellent professionalism and knowledge of our furnace. He installed it 11 years ago. DuAll Heating is the only company we use for HVAC issues. Thanks.

Description of Work
Furnace blower replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Glad we could help.

11/24/2020

Kevin J.

The team at DuAll was extremely professional and responsive. I went online late Saturday night requesting information and early Sunday afternoon I received a call which shocked me. They then worked with me to set up an in home evaluation within days. The owner Larry was incredibly helpful and provided a great deal of it naught for me to consider when selecting the most appropriate option for me and my family. This gave me a good deal of comfort as I trusted everything he shared with me. I did not feel as though he was just trying to sell me the most expensive equipment. His consultative approach to working with me made the decision to go with his firm one of the easiest decisions I have made for a purchase of this size. I would highly recommend DuAll to anyone.

Description of Work
Complete Heating and air conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,air duct cleaning

Tanks for your review. I'm so glad we made the process easy for you. That is always our goal. I never want anyone to feel pressured or that we don't have their best interest in mind.

10/28/2020

PATRICIA W.

Service was great as was the price!

Description of Work
Furnace was serviced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Thanks for the review. It was nice seeing you again.

09/08/2020

Brad L.

This company is amazing! Starting with the lady who answers the phones. I had literally 4 different companies come and they all told me something different. I was frustrated that no one could tell exactly what was wrong. I had a water leak in the furnace, one told me that I had to replace everything and it would end up costing me $8000. Luckily I found Larry’s company. He was very professional when I talked to him on the phone and explained to him what a nightmare I had gone through, next day he came out told me exactly what was wrong with it, very honest guy. What I thought it was gonna cost me 8k, only paid $100. I highly recommend. Larry’s company DuAllheating&cooling in Bolingbrook.IL [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
AC, Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much. As you saw, it wasn't rocket science that found the problem. Just actually looking for a problem, instead of a possible sale of equipment. We love what we do......

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012 .

Offers by A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. on Angi
    Dryer Vent Wizard of Will County

Dryer Vent Wizard professionally inspects cleans repairs, alters and installs clothing dryer vents for homeowners and in commercially-owned buildings. 2 employees. We do not use subcontractors. CSIA-Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician. $49 Service and Inspection fee. $10 off any service for Angie's List Members. Local, family owned business. Additional phone number - 815-215-2090

Mr Duct Chicagoland

Mr. Duct is a professional heating & cooling and air duct cleaning service provider specializing in both Commercial & Residential. We are Chicagoland's air quality cleaner choice, specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial ventilation cleanings and furnace & air conditioner cleaning, repair, and installations. We provide NADCA-certified air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services, also making us Illinois' premier choice for total ventilation care. We even offer expert furnace & air conditioner maintenance checks as well as expert HVAC repair service, so you can count on us for your heating and cooling needs.

Offers by Mr Duct Chicagoland on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

EMERGENCY SERVICE, REPAIRING EXISTING AND INSTALLING NEW EQUIPMENT, FURNACE CLEAN AND CHECKS, AIR CONDITIONER CLEAN AND CHECKS, DUCT CLEANING, DRYER VENT CLEANING, BACK-UP GENERATORS, FOSSIL FUEL REPORTS, COMBUSTION ANALYSIS, INDOOR AIR QUALITY, HUMIDIFIERS & WATER HEATERS.

No part sales