Balanced Air Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2008

8009 Apple Six Dr

Port Richey, FL 34668

Balanced Air, Inc. was founded by Gary Shari in 1988 and has been faithfully serving your friends and family ever since. Gary and his son, Ben Shari, operate the company and its staff on a day to day basis still today. Often times, you'll find Gary in the field performing service calls or supervising various projects. At Balanced Air, we're proud of our years of service to the Tampa bay area. After so many years in business and many satisfied clients served, we believe our name speaks for itself. We are large enough to meet your needs quickly, yet small enough to know your name and pay attention to every detail. It is our goal to provide you with healthy solutions for your home and family. In fact, we specialize in keeping you completely comfortable. There is no room in this industry for incompetent or unprofessional service; therefore we will get the job done right and at the right price. We offer competitive flat rate pricing on services and unbeatable quality. You can rest assured we will leave you comfortable, without leaving your wallet cold and empty. Balanced Air is a business that has been built on integrity and ethics. Since its founding in 1988 we have strived to be set apart from the rest – a friend you can count on when you need us most. Our company promise of honesty and integrity stems from a scripture in the Bible, Deuteronomy 25:13-16. We're a full service air conditioning and heating contractor located in Port Richey, Florida. We serve Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando, and Hillsborough counties! We're state certified, licensed, and insured to properly take care of all your air conditioning needs....

04/03/2018

Robert A.

very good. due to yearly maintenance.

Description of Work
annual service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business!

03/03/2018

Suzette L.

All work was done with courtesy and professionalism. We were kept informed every step of the way.

Description of Work
Removal of old and installation of multiple new A/C units/air handlers

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We are glad we have been able to assist you with your air conditioning needs!

07/11/2017

William S.

Great. Team arrived early, explained what needed to be done and completed work in 30 minutes.

Description of Work
A/C was not cooling adequately.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

07/10/2017

William S.

They were prompt! Fixed it quickly and installed a second Nest upstairs. Thank goodness they were available and knowledgable of Next and multistage heat pumps.

Description of Work
i made a mistake installing a Next thermostat. A/C would not cool down house in June.

04/25/2017

Deon J.

04/21/2017

Janie M.

I got them from Angie’s List. They’re excellent. I have a service agreement, it’s for two visits a year. It cost $129 a year. Otherwise it would be $75 for a service call.

Description of Work
It was for a maintenance check.

04/21/2017

Janie M.

Description of Work
I had them totally install the entire thing, inside unit and outside unit. It was an engery saving A/C.

04/15/2016

Andrew P.

prices are higher than needed . but company will not charge less . use them with care. my part should of cost under $ 50.00 , plus install cost me $162.00 what seemed a good deal cost me $207.95. Check out all service work if you choice them.

Description of Work
check a/c air handler ,changed capacitor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry you were not completely satisfied with our services. However, I am not sorry that my team was able to respond to your request for service within just a few hours of you calling. I am not sorry that we were able to accurately diagnose and repair your system during our visit thanks to our fully stocked truck. I am not sorry that we honored a coupon that you were unable to provide to us since you are a valued Angie's List member. I am not sorry that all of our repairs, including the one at your home on 4/15/16, is fully backed by our warranty should any more problems arise. I am not sorry that our pricing is competitive and reasonable and significantly higher than an unlicensed handyman. I believe the F rating you have provided does not accurately reflect the quality of service that you received from our company and for that I am sorry. Thank you.

11/17/2015

Louis B.

Description of Work
Replaced entire A/C system with a new top of the line made in the US high seer system. |The install was prompt and professional. It works great.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr [member name removed], thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad that you are satisfied and that your new comfort system is working great! Please let us know if you need anything! Wishing you the best holiday season! -Balanced Air team

07/09/2015

Vicki D G.

Description of Work
They repaired my A/C unit by clearing the drain. Very professional, prompt and reasonable. They also honored the coupon from Angies List. The technician, Dustin, knew what to do immediately and went right to work. His work area was perfectly clean when he was done. I will definitely use them again.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed], thank you for taking the time to review our company. We will be sure to make sure your comments are passed along and that Dustin is commended. We appreciate your business--please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! Best Regards! -Ben

06/19/2015

Kelly W.

I actually called a couple of different places before I looked up Balanced Air on Angie's List. The first two companies were rude and I really felt like they had no time to deal with my issue. I called Balanced Air and the person who answered the phone let me the owner would be calling back to schedule an appointment. Ben called me back within 15 minutes. He was professional, very courteous and I fully expected him to tell me that they would not have an appointment until the next day but he promptly told me that Dustin could come out between 6-8. I asked him if it would be a "afterhours charge" and he told me not at all and because I was an Angie's List customer the service call would only be $44.00 and $30.00 off the service cost. My overall experience with this company was outstanding and I intend to stay with them as a customer because they didn't try to sell me something I don't need, didn't overcharge me like so many of the other companies do and Dustin corrected the problem right the first time. In my book that is A+ all the way. Thank you Balanced Air!! Kelly A. Webb

Description of Work
The upstairs pvc lines were completely clogged upstairs as well as outside. Dustin was excellent and took care of the issue by unclogging and blowing out outside drain but had to cut the line in the attic because it was so clogged it could not be blown out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review of our company and your very kind comments. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Please let us know how we can serve you in the future! Have a great day!

05/14/2015

Joe and Kerryann A.

Description of Work
Our upstairs unit, a 26 yr. old Trane AC, experienced stuck contacts and was inoperable. Called Balanced Air in AM and was given 4-6pm timeframe. Tech showed up at 4:30. After being told the symptoms, the tech knew where to look, found the stuck contacts, manually separate them, tested the system and confirmed it was operating normally. 30 minutes after arriving, he left and system is still OK. Only cost the $70 service call price. |Balanced Air installed our downstairs unit 3 years ago and we're very happy with it so far - no problems.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate you and your business. Please let us know how and when we can serve you further! Have a great day! -Ben

10/28/2014

Amanda S.

Description of Work
Replaced/upgraded A/C unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review, [member name removed]! We appreciate your time! We're so glad that you are satisfied and comfortable with your new home comfort system! Please call us with any needs that you have! -Balanced Air Staff

07/21/2014

Kim R.

They were okay. We sold our home already and I don’t know if the new home owners use them or not. They did not rip us off, I mean we had other companies that totally ripped us off which sad. Balanced Air service was okay. I was satisfies with the result of their service.

Description of Work
I used the services of Balanced Air Inc. They did general cleaning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed], thank you for taking the time to review our company! We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of service to you in the future! -Balanced Air Staff

04/16/2014

Patrick M.

Company called other day to push service back from 12-2pm to 2-4pm. Then on day of service called at 1230 saying they won't make it out today for service. Wanted me to reschedule. I guess they have no idea what an appointment is.

Description of Work
Won't show up for service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are very sorry that this happened to you. We truly regret being unable to arrive at your home on time as it is our goal to arrive at every appointment either on time or early. Occasionally, events occur that are outside of our control and cause our technicians to get behind schedule. Additionally, in an effort to ensure quality, it is important to us to spend whatever time is necessary at each customer's home. We strive to provide the same level of service to all of our customers.

07/26/2013

madaleine S.

I have a home warranty that covers this. They did a good job and they were on time.

Description of Work
They secured the pieces in my air handler.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Balanced Air! We appreciate every opportunity to serve you. Thanks again!

07/27/2012

John A.

Well.

Description of Work
Covered warrantee work to replace a circuit board in a York system. Gary is the best!

06/05/2009

Shannon C.

After coming out for a spring tune-up, our technician noted a few items that required some additional work and completed them without additional charge. We had a problem a few days later due to an issue that was missed during their first visit (though outside of the normal tune-up process), and they came out and fixed it immediately at no cost to us. We are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Came out to perform a preventative maintenance tune-up.

08/19/2008

ELISE H.

They did an excellent job. The workers were informed, hard working and well mannered. Everything they told us was clear.

Description of Work
Purchased new air conditioner and air filter system.

Bay Area Heating & Cooling Inc

Bay Area Heating and Cooling, Inc is a Trane Comfort Specialist specializing in residential and commercial air conditioning and heating installation, repair and maintenance throughout the Tampa Bay area. We have earned the Super Service Award from 2018-2009 and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. Bay Area offers 24 hour emergency service available 7 days a week. Major credit cards accepted, financing available for qualified individuals. Additional Phone Number: (866) 604-1140, (727) 586-6265 Additional Contacts: Jim Taylor, Chris Gourdine and John Mulder.

Offers by Bay Area Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi
    Bayside Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Bayside Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to have consistently earned the Angi's Super Service Award since 2000 and maintain more positive reviews than any other Air Conditioning company in the Tampa Bay Area. We are a family owned business and strive for old fashion values of integrity, good service, and value. Like our motto says " Our cstomers are always comfortable". We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We offer very affordable yearly maintennance agreemnts, with bi-annual service, for more reliable comfort. Our agreement customers enjoy priority service, discounts on repairs, and discounted or free diagnostic fees during normal business hours. Ask about our Bayside Comfort Club. Let us earn your trust, and be your first and final choice.

Offers by Bayside Heating & Air Conditioning Inc on Angi
    Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical

Welcome to Cornerstone Air, Plumbing & Electrical: where we’re setting the standard for plumbing, electrical and HVAC service. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust with your safety and comfort. At Cornerstone, we never take your trust for granted. Taking pride in our workmanship for all project sizes, we go out of our way to deliver an exceptional service experience, every day. We call it the Cornerstone Difference. You’ll call it a welcome change. The Cornerstone DifferenceWith over 50 years of industry experience, Cornerstone has been around the block. We serve residents and business owners throughout Tampa Bay and the surrounding region, proudly providing: Our “Satisfied Customer” Guarantee: Our team believes the most important service we can deliver is total satisfaction, so we aim to make every customer a satisfied customer. If you aren’t happy with your service, we’ll make it right. Guaranteed. Quality & Affordability: Cornerstone partners with top brands like Daikin, Lennox and Goodman. We recommend high-efficiency equipment that doesn’t stretch your budget—and we stand behind every product we install. Peace of Mind: You can’t always prevent heating, cooling and plumbing problems, but you can increase performance and longevity with proper maintenance. For your convenience, Cornerstone offers comprehensive equipment tune-ups and cleaning, as well as affordably priced annual maintenance agreements. NO High-Pressure Sales Tactics: Cornerstone technicians don’t try to sell you products you don’t need, and they don’t use high-powered sales strategies to pressure you into a purchase. Our team is honest, fair and straightforward. Pricing Guarantee: Cornerstone’s firm pricing plan includes flat-rate diagnostic charges and flat-rate repair pricing. We don’t charge by the hour; what you are quoted in advance is what you pay. No gimmicks, hidden fees, or exceptions.

Offers by Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential & commercial replacement & maintenance, air quality solutions & new construction.