Grand Vista Pools

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2011

1722 Pink Guara Ct

New Port Richey, FL 34655

We provide full service swimming pool construction and remodeling as well as outdoor living spaces....

09/20/2021

Lynn C.

Everything from start to finish to touch ups was perfection! Kevin and his team were so professional and reliable! We felt like we were working with friends. They heard our wants, stayed within our budget and were reliable and on time! Their craftsmanship is beautiful and they cleaned up after themselves every step of the way. Please use Kevin and his team, you will be extremely pleased! Thank you, Grand Vista!

Description of Work
Complete remodel of pool, spa and deck

Category pool cleaners,hardscaping

02/12/2020

Mark B.

My husband and I recently had a full renovation of our pool and outdoor area. We also extended our pool deck, adding on a covered area with a full wet bar and gas fireplace/TV combo wall. After over a year of meeting with other contractors (and leaving disappointed), we finally met Kevin. The process with Grand Vista was totally different than what we had previously experienced. Kevin recommended adjustments to our architectural plans when other contractors insisted our ideas were not possible. He also guaranteed us that all the work would be done through him (no need to go with separate companies for electric, kitchen, patio, etc.) Once we decided to go forward with Grand Vista Pools, the process started quickly. We were able to go to a showroom to choose from many options. I really liked seeing everything in person and being able to pair it together with real samples versus looking through a book. The entire patio re-do was completed by his crew in 2 weeks! We were so impressed, and it looked beautiful. The pool was also finished incredibly quickly. We had some delays and hang ups during the kitchen and fireplace - some due to rain, and some due to backordered material. A renovation of this size is never easy, so we new there would be hiccups. But, in the end, we are so happy with our outdoor space. It is everything we wanted, and Kevin really worked hard to make sure we loved everything. I feel comfortable know that if anything happens in the future Kevin will be there to help us out and stand by his crew’s work. I have and will continue recommending Grand Vista Pools to all my friends and family!!

Description of Work
Pool Remodel, Outdoor Living Area with Wet Bar and Fireplace

Category decks,swimming pools

01/09/2020

Richard B.

First of all let me just say if I had another pool to be remodeled tomorrow these guys will be the only ones welcomed onto my property. I have remodeled everything in our 1981 home and this company by far has been the most professional and reliable dealing with a heavy construction project like ours for a total pool and paver makeover. The price quoted was exactly what I paid at the end. They came across some deeper issues with my pool shell with cracks and still did not charge anything more than my original quote. They laid out a time plan and stuck to it pretty much to it with in day of each other. After seeing the final project, it’s safe to say that they set the bar extremely high for me in the quality of their workmanship. It’s sad to say that I am happy we did our pool last as if it were done first I would of expect every company with remodeling our home to be at the same standard I just witnessed. Thank you Grand Vista!

Description of Work
Total Pool and paver makeover

10/12/2019

Dennis D.

Not good. Still leaking, no pump changed, one of the lights still out and spa that they installed cavities because it wasn’t designed properly.

Description of Work
Install new lights, new automation, change a pump and address a leaking junction box

Category pool cleaners

After researching your project, we have determined that we finished your project in 2007, 12 years prior to this review. Recently in 2019 you hired another contractor to move your pool equipment and apparently they caused some major problems with leaks, plumbing issues and problems with the pool lights. The issues listed have nothing to do with the work we completed 12 years ago. We have tried to help you out by referring pool service professionals as we don't do these type of repairs in house, Apparently they were not able to help you do to the severity of the damage caused by the other contractor. My suggestion would be to bring back the contractor that moved your pool equipment and caused the problems to begin with. I apologize that my referrals were not able to help you. It is unfortunate that we receive a bad review due to another contractor's work.

04/26/2018

Maria F.

Grand Vista Pools provided the highest level of construction and customer service that I have ever encountered. The construction process was laid out in advance so that we were aware of every step of the process and when it would occur. The schedule was precisely adhered to and the pool was completed in 5 weeks. There was never any down time. All processes moved methodically. All the employees were friendly, hard working and willing to explain the process they were trained to do. Kevin Shipp is great to work with and made sure the process flowed seamlessly. It was a great experience and I would, and have, highly recommended Grand Vista as the "go to" pool company in the area.

Description of Work
Pool Construction

04/22/2018

Harrison M.

If you are looking for a pool installer Grand Vista Pools is the best!!! 7 years ago we decided to put in a pool. We got 3 quotes and Grand Vista’s was the middle one. Kevin (owner) lives in my neighborhood and has installed may pools here. Everyone he has installed a pool for loves him! Kevin worked with us to come up with a design and answered all our questions. He told us the day he would start and the day he would finish. It all pretty much went like clockwork. We love our pool and it looks fantastic! Since the pool was installed I have had a few simple questions. A few times I texted Kevin and he has replied almost right away. Kind of the customer service you just don’t see anymore. If I ever need any work on my pool Grand Vista Pools is the only people I will call. About 2 months ago I noticed some calcium build up on the tiles around the Spa. I tried to clean it, but it was just too hard. I texted Keven and he scheduled one of his techs to come over. The news I got was not what I expected…. The Spa had a hair line crack and was leaking causing a calcium build up. Wow a costly pool repair! I just grinned and said let’s get it done. The tech said he would call me regarding getting it schedule and left. About 30 minutes later I got a call from Kevin. He said he just talked to his tech and the Spa should not have cracked. He then said, “Don’t worry I will do you right.” He said he would remove the tiles from the Spa, fix the crack and put new tiles back on. Oh and he was going to cover it as a warranty. I was absolutely floored!!!!! My pool is past its warranty period and he did not have to do this! Kevin is an upstanding citizen in our neighborhood. From time-to-time I will see him and his family out and about. Once I even ran into him at the dog park. He always smiles and calls me by name. I am just overwhelmed by how Kevin has stood by his work, and all the little things he has done to help me with my pool over the years. If you need a pool you want to use Grand Vista Pools. P.S. If you do get a pool with Grand Vista make sure you get “pool automation” so you can control everything from your phone. It might be pricey, but you will love it!!!

Description of Work
New Pool Installed

Category decks,pool cleaners,patios,swimming pools

04/20/2018

DAVID R.

We never got past the estimate phase. It started off fine and they were timely and responsive. After requesting an estimate for a new pool, I was informed that the proposed plan was well below their $45,000 minimum for a pool package; however, they would be happy to move forward at that price. I asked if a wood deck could apply towards the pool package, to which they indicated no (this I completely understood and was okay with). So accordingly (and on multiple occasions) I asked for a broken down estimate so that I could see what they were charging for each component in the pool package and a current plan total indicating how far below the 45k minimum I was so that I could determine where and how I could make proposed upgrades to the pool package in size, materials, extra features, etc. to approach and/or exceed the 45k minimum. First I was told I didn't need that, followed by responses that avoided my request, followed by no response at all. I can't possibly recommend a contractor that can't or won't give a detailed estimate on their work and materials.

Description of Work
New Pool Construction

Category swimming pools

[Member Name Removed], I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations regarding a pool proposal. I do hope that your pool project goes well and you are happy with the contractor that you ultimately choose. As a consumer as well as a contractor I too like to give constructive feedback when a product or service does not measure up to my standards. I want to personally thank you for your review as it has made us better in this regard, we have since raised our standards when working with potential clients. Best wishes and thank you again. Kevin Shipp, Grand Vista Pools

01/30/2018

Brooke P.

It went very well. Company was very professional. Walked us through the whole process. All inspections passed. Never one problem . All outside contractors were wonderful too.

Description of Work
We needed a 20,000 gallon pool. In ground with a sun shelf. We also needed a slide for the pool. We wanted a patio and a screen enclosure.

Category patios,swimming pools

01/03/2018

KYLENE S.

Grand Vista pools renovated our entire pool area 3 years ago. This project included: pavers, resurfacing the pool and building an outdoor kitchen. We could not have been happier with the work and communication through the entire process. Recently, we decided that we wanted a different backsplash behind our grill due to the inability to keep the current one clean. Once again, Kevin responded to me with in an hour. He sent his crew out to evaluate the situation and gave me several options. The knowledge and experience Grand Vista provides is priceless. It is nice to know that 3 years after the main project, we can still count on Kevin to help us.

Description of Work
Outdoor Kitchen

Category hardscaping,swimming pools,outdoor kitchens

05/11/2017

Shauna K.

Excellent customer service and my pool looks AMAZING!