Family Fence Co

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2005

5329 Lithia Pinecrest Rd

Lithia, FL 33547

Family Fence is your first selection for your fencing needs. Our aim is to provide the highest quality fence while still offering the best possible price and service to our customers. From your initial call to the finished product, we provide an unmatched prompt and courteous service throughout the counties of Hillsborough, Pasco, Polk, Manatee, and Pinellas. The cost is determined by the job and no travel charges. We can be contacted at familyfencefla@gmail.com via email and our additional address is PO Box 1171 Lithia, FL 33547....

fence company (526)driveway gate installation (72)iron work (7)lawn care (3)interior painting (1)

10/04/2021

great They performed on time and on schedule at the price that they quoted Will hire them again ! Steve

Description of Work
fence around house

Work Completed On 09/06/2021

09/20/2021

It was good, just a little hard time with communicating with them but they did the job well.

Description of Work
Vinyl Service

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

09/17/2021

We went with Family fence after having a terrible time with a different fence company in the area. The quote process was quick abnd thr time from quote to putting up the fence was pretty quick. There were a few issues with the fence installation process but Bill in thr office called me and everything was worked out. If i had to do it all over again I would go with this company again. The fence is ...

Description of Work
New fence install

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

09/15/2021

Family Fence did a wonderful job installing our fence. Received a quote from 3 different companies and we went with Family Fence.Employees were on time and done within one day. We love our new fence and so glad we chose Family Fence for our needs. Would recommend them hands down.

Description of Work
fence in backyard

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

08/28/2021

It went above what I expected! I chose this company because two of my neighbors highly recommended it to me. They even gave me a military discount - which I appreciated it; but the final result/look of the fence was beyond my expectations. This type of fence doesn't use the excessive amount of hardware as my old fence so is very pleasant to the eye. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Fence installation

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are proud to offer a military discount to all of those who have served. So glad you are pleased with the quality and appearance of your new fence.

08/28/2021

My wife and I was very satisfied with the excellent service that Family Fence Company provided. They were very professional and they did a outstanding job installing are fence. They were on time and very friendly, I give them a 5 of 5 rating!!!!! Gary Brown Riverview, FL

Description of Work
Fence Installation

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

Thank you for your review!

08/28/2021

Family Fence removed our old wood fence and installed a brand new, white vinyl fence. They did a tremendous job and were very communicative throughout the whole process! The workers were great and were able to answer any questions I had along the way. I would highly recommend them for any fencing needs.

Description of Work
Removal of Wood Fence and Install of Vinyl Fence

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

Review for Family Fence Co - 5329 Lithia Pinecrest Rd, Lithia, FL - 39456736

Thank you very much for the review! So glad you found our staff to be communicative and helpful throughout.

08/27/2021

Family Fence Company was professional from the start. Everything was scheduled promptly (compared to other local companies) and they had the best quote. The workers were very professional and completed the job in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Vinyl Fence Installation

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

Thank you for the review! So glad you found us to be punctual and professional.

07/02/2021

Jim came out and gave my neighbor and I a qoute. Super nice guy, patient because we had kids running around while doing this. He gave us a great deal, best we seen in awhile from other companies. Gave our down payment and set up installation. Day of installation they arrived on time. The workers started right away. Very friendly guys. A few times during the installation they would show us their wo...

Description of Work
Pvc white privacy fence

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you, and I'm very happy to hear that you found our services affordable and professional. Our team works hard to accommodate all of our customers' requests, so it is great to hear that we were able to get everything done the way you wanted in a prompt manner. Enjoy your new fence!

04/18/2021

We chose Family Fence Company because they were well-known in our area as being extremely professional, fairly priced, and for performing quality workmanship. We had an excellent experience with everyone we dealt with from the the salesman that gave us an accurate and fair quote, to the installers who were very courteous, worked quickly, and did a great job, and answered all our questions, and eve...

Description of Work
New Fence in backyard

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

Fencing - Aluminum, Vinyl, and Chain Link.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing