Air Conditioning Services Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2006

Air Conditioning Services is a family owned and operated organization located in Jacksonville Florida with over 25 years of experience. Air Condition Services uses nationally recognized products & equipment acknowledged by the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institution. All of our technicians are HVAC certified graduates. We provide prompt and experienced service and are State licensed and insured. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee...

Complete Air Systems, Inc. is a locally operated family-owned business specializing in Residential and Commercial Replacement, Service, and Repair. Established in 2007. We provide Free Estimates on System Replacements and Free Service Calls when you use us to repair your HVAC system. Your Complete Satisfaction and Comfort is our top priority. We have thousands of satisfied customers on the First Coast.Give us a call today!

We service all plumbing and hvac needs. Both residential and commercial. We strive for a 100% customer satisfaction.

Why call Fuss Free? Homeowners, business owners, and property managers face a number of air conditioning problems all year long in Florida. At Fuss Free AC Company, our technicians have the knowledge and training needed to install, replace, and maintain your air conditioning system. At Fuss Free, we are proud to offer quality AC services backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

05/01/2017

NOTHING Happened so far. No one called me yet for the schedule.

Description of Work
Angies list took the money but NO one called me and scheduled yet? Thought some one is going to call me and schedule the appointment.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sorry to see this, I do not have your phone number and I send you an e-mail requesting your phone Number. Please either call me or e-mail 904.779.9501 0r rickatacjax.com I will be happy to serve you, however I do need your phone number.

04/29/2017

This went great from the first call and the service at my home. Very polite professional company. I highly recommend them for your ac needs.

Description of Work
I was in need of a ac unit check up and uv light

04/28/2017

Very well, the technician was knowledgeable and helpful.

Description of Work
General a/c maintenance.

04/25/2017

Not good very rude and too busy to gain my business

Description of Work
I needed a unit installed and was informed they do not travel to my area, guess they don't need my money. Was very rude as well. Sad in this day and age, you think a small business owner would make the 20 min drive to get new business.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sorry you feel that way, however I do provide great service to a limited area and your zip code is just too far for me to travel to. I am sorry that you thought I was rude that was not my intention. The reason I do not travel to your area due to traffic is would take me 1 hour there and then 1 hour back.

04/17/2017

It went very well. They called on the way and showed up when they said they would. They carefully checked out my AC, inside and outside, they checked the which they did find a wiring problem and fixed it. They checked out my filter to determine that I had the right size and type, and found I had the wrong size. They also determined that I had a white mold inside the AC unit which they said was nor...

Description of Work
A/C tune Up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installation, repair and maintenance of heating & cooling, air conditioning compressors, air handlers and evaporator coils & heat pump.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check