No Monkey Business Heating and Air

Florida: General
08/31/2022

5000 US Highway 17 Suite 329

Fleming Island, FL 32003

We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau, licensed, insured, bonded, NATE and EPA certified HVAC company. We follow ALL federal and local enforcement agencies. We are locally owned and operated and we conduct FULL background checks on every employee. We offer Military, Senior, College Student, Not For Profit, Service Agreement, and Multi Unit discounts....

HVAC Companies (52)

09/27/2019

The technician was really professional, he was great to work with. I walked around with him the entire time asking questions as we went along. He answered every question I asked very honestly and was great. He replaced a part on the main system and cleaned the outside system and any pieces inside that needed cleaning. When I need to replace this unit I will definitely be contacting these guys as m...

Description of Work
Inspection and a few parts replaced

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

05/14/2019

No Monkey Business has been working on our A/C for the past couple years. I was first introduced to their business when 2-10 Warranty assigned them to fix one of my a/c. I continue to use them for annual services. They are courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Although assigned by a warranty company initially, they represented me for the repairs and ultimately replacement of one a/c. Recently...

Description of Work
Annual warranty service on A/C with repairs

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

10/23/2018

Super well. Technician Ken was amazing. Very knowledgeable about AC and heating systems. He did a very through job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Clean and service AC in house that has been vacant for one year.

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

10/17/2018

Great. Ken from “NO MONKEY BUSINESS” did a through job. Arrived on time to diagnose the problems the unit had. Came back as scheduled and repaired and cleaned the required parts. A+ rating. We would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Service and repair A/C unit in house that had been vacant for over one year.

08/08/2018

Amazing. I worked with Joe - 2 trips to my and couldn't have been more professional. I struggled for 2 years to find what was wrong with my new(er) system and how to repair it. No Monkey business was able to fix with a repair - not a new system as I was presented with from 2 other vendors saving me thousands. Extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy and fair. I will use them for all of my AC needs

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

07/20/2018

Service Tech arrived on time, and gave me the information that I requested concerning the condition of the system. He changed the fan speed to a more optimum setting -- which is working well and informed me of several items that needed service and the price. He quickly replaced a capacitor, added a hard start kit, and added two pounds of Freon to bring system to correct level.. I am pleased with t...

Description of Work
Central Air Conditioning evaluation and maintenance

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

07/12/2018

The technician arrived within an hour of my call. He determined the problem was the outside fan motor, changed it out and it blows colder than ever. The technician was very professional and explained not only the repair, but gave me a thorough briefing on the system in general. I would hire these guys again in a second.

Description of Work
HVAC was blowing warm air.

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

Thank you for choosing us as your HVAC company for your repair. We are so glad that the system is running so cold now. We appreciate that you took the time to review us.

07/11/2018

Great, good company and people they are fast and efficient and price was reasonable

Description of Work
Cleaned could and added coolant

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed], it is always a pleasure doing business with you.

06/19/2018

Completed with care and competence.

Description of Work
AC Maintenance

Work Completed On 05/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your business and comments.

05/31/2018

No Monkey Business correctly diagnosed and fixed my HVAC, after several companies were unable too. After being without AC for over 2 weeks, No Monkey Business quickly scheduled my appointment and worked w/warranty company to order parts. After the AC was working, I requested the maintance they recommended. They came out the same day I called! If you're looking for an efficient, honest, knowledgeab...

Description of Work
Fixed my HVAC and performed maintenance.

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that your ac is working so well.

HVAC, Air Conditioning, AC, Heating, Heat Pumps, Compressor, Air Purifiers, Mini Splits, Residential, Commercial, Rooftop Units, PTACs, Bards, Copper Line Sets, Condensate Lines, 2nd opinion, Estimate with Rediagnosis, Preventative Maintenance, Service Contracts, Wireless, Wi-Fi.