We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We accept remote payment

No Monkey Business Heating and Air

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2015

5000 US Highway 17 Suite 329

Fleming Island, FL 32003

We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau, licensed, insured, bonded, NATE and EPA certified HVAC company. We follow ALL federal and local enforcement agencies. We are locally owned and operated and we conduct FULL background checks on every employee. We offer Military, Senior, College Student, Not For Profit, Service Agreement, and Multi Unit discounts....

01/25/2022

Michael C.

Great. Ken arrived on time (he called ahead to let me know of expected arrival time). Once there, he diagnosed the problem right away, and then explained to me my options. Professional, very courteous, and most importantly, honest. I appreciated his work and would call him again.

Description of Work
heating furnace was not keeping up with the thermostat

09/27/2019

Alan C.

The technician was really professional, he was great to work with. I walked around with him the entire time asking questions as we went along. He answered every question I asked very honestly and was great. He replaced a part on the main system and cleaned the outside system and any pieces inside that needed cleaning. When I need to replace this unit I will definitely be contacting these guys as my go to for doing so.

Description of Work
Inspection and a few parts replaced

05/14/2019

Georg S.

No Monkey Business has been working on our A/C for the past couple years. I was first introduced to their business when 2-10 Warranty assigned them to fix one of my a/c. I continue to use them for annual services. They are courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Although assigned by a warranty company initially, they represented me for the repairs and ultimately replacement of one a/c. Recently they repaired coils and pan in another exchange unit found on a service. A business with strong ethics and care for the customer and takes pride in their work ethics. I have used other a/c companies in the area prior to No Monkey Business, but they did provide the level of care and expertise that I have seen from No Monkey Business. They do the job right and place integrity above expediency.

Description of Work
Annual warranty service on A/C with repairs

10/23/2018

Susan M F.

Super well. Technician Ken was amazing. Very knowledgeable about AC and heating systems. He did a very through job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Clean and service AC in house that has been vacant for one year.

10/17/2018

Susan M F.

Great. Ken from “NO MONKEY BUSINESS” did a through job. Arrived on time to diagnose the problems the unit had. Came back as scheduled and repaired and cleaned the required parts. A+ rating. We would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Service and repair A/C unit in house that had been vacant for over one year.

08/08/2018

Kevin H.

Amazing. I worked with Joe - 2 trips to my and couldn't have been more professional. I struggled for 2 years to find what was wrong with my new(er) system and how to repair it. No Monkey business was able to fix with a repair - not a new system as I was presented with from 2 other vendors saving me thousands. Extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy and fair. I will use them for all of my AC needs

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair

07/20/2018

John K.

Service Tech arrived on time, and gave me the information that I requested concerning the condition of the system. He changed the fan speed to a more optimum setting -- which is working well and informed me of several items that needed service and the price. He quickly replaced a capacitor, added a hard start kit, and added two pounds of Freon to bring system to correct level.. I am pleased with the work and am contracting for twice a year maintenance service in the future.

Description of Work
Central Air Conditioning evaluation and maintenance

07/12/2018

william C.

The technician arrived within an hour of my call. He determined the problem was the outside fan motor, changed it out and it blows colder than ever. The technician was very professional and explained not only the repair, but gave me a thorough briefing on the system in general. I would hire these guys again in a second.

Description of Work
HVAC was blowing warm air.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for choosing us as your HVAC company for your repair. We are so glad that the system is running so cold now. We appreciate that you took the time to review us.

07/11/2018

Penny U.

Great, good company and people they are fast and efficient and price was reasonable

Description of Work
Cleaned could and added coolant

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed], it is always a pleasure doing business with you.

06/19/2018

Pramodh K.

Completed with care and competence.

Description of Work
AC Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your business and comments.

05/31/2018

Yolanda F.

No Monkey Business correctly diagnosed and fixed my HVAC, after several companies were unable too. After being without AC for over 2 weeks, No Monkey Business quickly scheduled my appointment and worked w/warranty company to order parts. After the AC was working, I requested the maintance they recommended. They came out the same day I called! If you're looking for an efficient, honest, knowledgeable and profesdional HVAC company, I strongly recommend No Monkey Business. The technican explained and showed me everything clearly. I've had many companies try to fix my HVAC, but they only patch it up causing it to break multiple times and additional issues. No Monkey Business quickly found ALL the issues and made my HVAC perform better than it has in years!

Description of Work
Fixed my HVAC and performed maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that your ac is working so well.

05/22/2018

Matthew K.

Excellent. Ken is a top-notch technician with great people skills. He's punctual, professional, respectful, and cleans up after himself! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
HVAC Semi-Annual Services

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your ac needs in the future.

04/09/2018

Steven S.

All went well, very professional, cost of the part, however, was judged to be quite high.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC thermostat

03/05/2018

Ann S.

After inspection, it was determined that unit needed freon and a hard reset. It was completed and everything works great.

Description of Work
AC unit not cooling

12/11/2017

Pramodh K.

Outstanding job! it took some sleuthing to uncover the fault. Very impressed with resolution and the focus on problem-solving. Very positive professional experience!

Description of Work
AC was electrically operational but not delivering heating/cooling

11/29/2017

VIRGINIA H.

went fine asked for a quote for a new system no one contacted me. went with another company for the replacement.

Description of Work
ac repair and recharge

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am so sorry to hear this. I checked the report and it seems that the second technician that came out was to give you the quote that Ken had put together for you but for reasons, that I will never know, that technician failed both of us. I am glad that you were able to find someone to take care of your cooling needs. The technician that did not communicate with you is no longer a part of our team. Again, I apologize that we failed to meet your needs.

10/23/2017

Melody B.

professional, in and out and did not dawdle

Description of Work
cleared AC line

10/12/2017

Peggie B.

Ken was absolutely wonderful. He got me on the schedule within a day and was on time to the service appt. Wore special booties to keep the floors from getting dirty. He did a through inspection upon hearing my concerns. He went above and beyond in explaining what was going on as he completed the job and gave me tips on how to keep the drain from getting clogged in the future. I haven't had anymore problems since he fixed it. He had a pleasant disposition, struck me as trustworthy and honest and he wouldn't even accept a tip. I will be using this company from now on and will refer my friends as well. Finding a company thats honest and does quality work is rare to find. Glad I came across this on Angies List!

Description of Work
I had a leak in my central unit

10/09/2017

william C.

great, he had it fixed in ten minutes.

Description of Work
A/C blowing warm.

07/01/2017

Penny U.

they are super, it was hot, they got the job done fast. I have them on speed dial.

Description of Work
My air conditioner was leaking coolant.

05/18/2017

robert B.

Found bad blower motor. Quickly replaced motor and got my system up in running fast! Very friendly and courteous staff. Convenient methods of payment. I will recommend them to friends and use them again.

Description of Work
Full system check - replaced blower motor

11/24/2016

Ashton G.

I originally contacted them in July 2015, and got an estimate, but a new system was not required at that time. All went well with my initial contact. Fast forward to July 2016. I contacted them via phone to get the specifics of their $4000 install deal to make sure that there were no surprises when it came time to pay. The person I spoke with was unable to answer my question, but assured me that I would receive a return phone call from someone that could. That call never came. I left two messages through Angie's List that also went ignored. The company has a good offer listed, but how can they be trusted if they're unable to even communicate with a prospective customer. Maybe since I didn't buy a system in 2015, they didn't think it was worth their while to respond to additional inquiries.

Description of Work
A complete new A/C install.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I do apologize for no one responding to your messages on Angie's List. Unfortunate, because they were over a year apart in time, the message attaches itself to the original message you are responding to and we do not see messages from previous years without going in just to search for them. I also looked into no one returning your call from the office and I can't show where someone called you, but I did find a quote that was emailed to you on 7/22/2016 with all the information you would have needed to answer any questions. Again, I apologize that we were unable to respond in a better fashion with you.

11/22/2016

Angelita N.

Was professional and honest. Fixed the problem quickly and did not have to get costly replacement coils that another company said I needed. AC has been running like a charm ever since.

Description of Work
Repaired leak and replaced coolant fluid and fan motor.

09/20/2016

Adam S.

Excellent work. I would trust him anytime.

Description of Work
I've had him come out more than once. Wonderful work, I would trust any time.

09/14/2016

BRENDA H.

The service technician had no idea what he was doing. This company had been sent out via First American Home Warranty. I currently have a BBB complaint against both companies. No Monkey Business Heating and AIR responded to the BBB complaint and just babbled on and on about nothing. The guy had no clue what he was doing!!!! I know because I hired a very reputable A/C service company, David Gray Air Conditioning, and they were able to correctly diagnose the problem.

Description of Work
A/C repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are sorry that you were unsatisfied with our findings. As you stated, we were sent out to you per First American Home Warranty, not as an independent contractor. Unfortunately, because it was through FAHW, we are unable to do any work unless it is authorized by FAHW. They base the authorization on the type of policy you have and/or the area of damage. We, at No Monkey Business Heating and Air, have no control over the decision they make, we only summit an honest report of our findings. Because of your denial by FAHW you were not charged by our company for your service call or the short that our technician repaired. We are glad that you were able to find an independent contractor and have them fix the non covered issue.

Griffin Service

Griffin Service is instant aspirin for all your A/C & Plumbing headaches. We specialize in residential service & replacement, including Heating & Air, Water Heaters, Complete Re-Pipes, Drain Cleaning, Sewers/Drains, Duct Cleaning, Complete Re-Ducts, and more. We guarantee your satisfaction 100% on all transactions. We Fix What Others Can't.

Air McCall

Honesty • Integrity • Fair Pricing • Expert Craftsmanship. Our owners have been Jacksonville residents for well over 30 years and are here to stay! Air McCall’s success is based upon the four foundational principles of Honesty, Integrity, Fair Pricing, and Expert Craftsmanship. Call us today to schedule your appointment at (833) 624-6231.

Offers by Air McCall on Angi
    David Taylor Air

David A Taylor Air Cond & Htg provides all types of Heating and Cooling services in the Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas. We are owner operated and focused on quality service that will keep you coming back.We take pride in offering the best customer service, the most technically trained service professionals and the friendliest team. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    CAC1818088
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024

Diagnosis, 2nd opinion, Repair, Service, Maintenance, HVAC, Air Conditioning, AC, Heating, Heat Pumps, Compressor, Air Purifiers, Mini Splits, Residential, Commercial, Rooftop Units, PTACs, Bards, Copper Line Sets, Condensate Lines, Preventative Maintenance, Service Contracts, Wireless, Wi-Fi.

Estimates without diagnosis.