TOM SHELL PLUMBING INC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2004

Since 1979 Tom Shell Plumbing has been providing the Tampa Bay area with the highest quality of plumbing services available, at the most reasonable prices. Call us now you will be glad you chose us....

Reliable HVAC Professionals. Whether you need a maintenance check or an emergency repair on a heating or cooling unit, we are available to handle all of your all of your heating, cooling, and ventilation needs. We strive to exceed your expectations by ensuring that each of our clients receives individualized service. We will work with you to find HVAC solutions that fit your heating and cooling needs. We will provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options so that you can choose the system that’s right for your home or business.

Bay Area Heating and Cooling, Inc is a Trane Comfort Specialist specializing in residential and commercial air conditioning and heating installation, repair and maintenance throughout the Tampa Bay area. We have earned the Super Service Award from 2018-2009 and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. Bay Area offers 24 hour emergency service available 7 days a week. Major credit cards accepted, financing available for qualified individuals. Additional Phone Number: (866) 604-1140, (727) 586-6265 Additional Contacts: Jim Taylor, Chris Gourdine and John Mulder.

Millian–Aire is a family–owned HVAC company that provides quality air conditioning services, and heating services to both the residential and commercial sectors. Having worked in the AC and heating service arena as an air conditioning company and heating company for over twenty–five years, we are proud to offer a wide selection of professional HVAC services throughout the Tampa Florida and surrounding areas. Award wining. Additional phone numbers - (727) 815-8088, (352) 688-1170, (727) 233-7058, (888) 628-0691. Additional fax - (727) 848-0166. Additional DBA - Millian Aire Enterprises Corp. Additional email - howard@millian-aire.com.

08/17/2019

Monday July 29, 2019, 9:27am, text message from Lauren Brady. Plumber is scheduled to arrive Tue, Jul 30 at 9:00am. For House call job review. Tuesday July 30 10:16am, Kevin Gable is in route now. Kevin G. came over and did a review of what I would need and to give me a price. (I have a hot faucet a cold faucet and a shower converter that was not working.) Kevin check the hot water closet and then...

Description of Work
Thursday Aug 8th 11:50am, Nick Horetski and Helper arrived to do the work on the shower. After the introductions, I asked Nick if he could add a small job to the work order. I told him that there was a linking faucet out back and asked him to fix it. He did, when He fixed it I don’t know but He did. We went inside and Nick looked at the shower and then went out to check the hot water closet (hwc) then to the back of the house to turn off the water supply. Nick had the Helper remove the 3 handles and He went out to the hwc and then back out to the van and picked out some tools and went back to the hwc and started working, He stopped and went back to the van got a small electric saw and what looked like a pvc pipe cutter. He then went back to the hwc and did some more work(sounded like he was sawing stuff) he then went to the shower and it sounded like he was sawing the shower wall. He then went back out to the hwc did something and then back to the shower. Then he went to the van to get the replacement parts and some pipe that he put together. Then back to the hwc then back to the van then back to the shower, I lost track of how many times that He made the trip. After putting things together Nick went out to the water supply and turned it on. Went back to hwc got soaked. He went back and turned the water off. He then check the hwc again and went out to the van got some things cut some pvc out went back to the van got some pvc fixed the leaks. Turned the water supply back on check for leaks again in the hwc and shower, put away the tools he used to dry off with a towel that he dropped in the drive. And took my credit cards for payment and left. Saturday the 10th of Aug. Not sure what time it was. Keven and Nick both came by to fix the problems. And take care of my issues. Nick fixed the lawn and Kevin replaced the shower head. Then they left.

05/29/2018

I had previously used this company and had a positive outcome so I called them to install 2 bathroom faucets. The person who came was not the person who came the first time. He opened my cabinet and said he hated my plumbing system and continued to tell me how bad a system and all the problems there are with it. I told him I would not have someone work on my system who hated it no more than I woul...

Description of Work
Two bathroom faucets installed

04/12/2017

The job went well, very pleased with the workmanship and knowledge of the Plummer. I have found a Plumber for all my need

Description of Work
I had a leak under my kitchen sink, i could not find where it was. Mr. Tom found it, he explained and showed me the problem and repaired it. I also had a water line put in for my ice maker in the refrigerator.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to review Tom Shell Plumbing. We appreciate your kind words and are happy that you were satisfied with our services.

09/30/2016

Both Tom Shells (father & son) came over and carefully checked the pvc pipe and the area around the suspected pvc pipe. They said the pipe was okay and the accumulated ground water was due to rain, sprinklers and being in the shade. They couldn't have been nicer and didn't charge me anything. I definitely would hire them again and will refer them to my neighbors.

Description of Work
To check a reported leak from the pvc pipe at the water outlet on the side of my house that my lawn care employee informed me.

Category handyman service,plumbing

02/12/2016

Punctual, courteous and very reasonable cost. Called him and within an hour was at my home fixing the pipe.

Description of Work
Fixed a broken garden pipe.

Category plumbing

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review Tom Shell Plumbing. It was a pleasure doing business with you and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you, Thomas L. Shell, II

COMPLETE PLUMBING SERVICES INCLUDING: WATER HEATERS, WATER SOFTENERS AND FILTERS, RE-PIPES, LEAK DETECTION & REPAIR, SEWER STOPPAGES & SEWER CAMERA, FAUCET, SINK, AND TOILET REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR. NEW CONSTRUCTION, REMODELING AND SERVICE.