Eco Air Systems

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

With over 12 years experience, Eco Air Systems installs and repairs heating,cooling and air conditioning systems. We also offer Duct Cleaning. We specialize in high efficiency heat pump systems for both commercial and residential clients that save both energy and money resulting in a greener environment and greener pocket for our customers. Our high efficiency and environmentally friendly solutions will help improve air quality in your home while efficiently cooling your space cost-effectively. We accept all Major Credit Cards and do have financing options. Additional email - info@ecoairflorida.com....

Air Care of Central Florida, LLC

Air Care of Central Florida, LLC

Locally owned & operated by firemen, Air Care of Central Florida is more than an air conditioning company; We strive to provide you and your home with the same exceptional service that we use to protect the community. We focus on honest, quality service and repairs. NOT just Sales. This is what makes us stand out, and what has earned us our solid reputation. Air Care of Central Florida, LLC offers flexible scheduling and quality service at a reasonable cost. Cash, Check, & Credit Accepted. Financing Available. Call today to schedule your appointment.

Offers by Air Care of Central Florida, LLC on Angi

06/05/2020

Great job ! Timely response and fair pricing. I use them for all HVAC needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC

06/14/2016

Very quick turn around time. Very professional and tripled check to make sure everything was completed and cleaned up. The final costs did not go above the original estimate. ?I would??highly recommend them.?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new A/C unit and moved ceiling vents

04/22/2016

Excellent customer service. Clean truck and knowledgeable employees. Very courteous. I will be calling back to set up a maintenance contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My system is older. It Needed 1.15 lb of R--22 Freon. They replaced a part on the compressor so it turns in faster. They Cleaned the coils and checked out the system all for a reasonable price.

04/02/2016

Our A/C unit stopped working late last night. I purchased a coupon via Angie's List for a $35. service call this morning (Saturday!) from Eco-Air Systems. Within a few minutes, I was speaking to William, who told me that he would try to make it over today, if not today, then tomorrow. Within 2 hours, he had called back and told us he was on his way. William looked at our unit and was able to deter...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed a service call for our A/C unit which stopped working, and replaced a capacitator.

09/16/2015

He was very prompt. He was very thorough, explained everything and was very comfortable with me watching over him. He educated me quite a bit about the system and said he could make a band-aid repair on the A/C but admitted it might last only about a year which would end up costing me more money than just replacing the whole A/C unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed a diagnostic service call on my air conditioner.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC Repair, Air Conditioning, Cooling & Heating, Duct Cleaning, Heat Pump, Furnace & Tune Ups.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing