Eco Air Systems

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

With over 12 years experience, Eco Air Systems installs and repairs heating,cooling and air conditioning systems. We also offer Duct Cleaning. We specialize in high efficiency heat pump systems for both commercial and residential clients that save both energy and money resulting in a greener environment and greener pocket for our customers. Our high efficiency and environmentally friendly solutions will help improve air quality in your home while efficiently cooling your space cost-effectively. We accept all Major Credit Cards and do have financing options. Additional email - info@ecoairflorida.com....

Certified Climate Control

At Certified Climate Control, we know that having the right people on the job is just as important as choosing the best equipment. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service by the most professional staff at the most reasonable price. We have found that our prices beat most of our competitors while providing additional benefits to you. When you can offer service like that you don't have to have high pressure pushy sales people. We will evaluate your needs, offer our solutions, give you an estimate and then give you the time you need to decide what you want to do. Award winning.

Offers by Certified Climate Control on Angi
Renown Air Conditioning & Heating

Renown Air Conditioning is a business focused on providing HVAC services to the Central Florida area. Years of experience have allowed us to build a reputation for reliable and efficient installation, servicing and replacement of HVAC units in Apopka and the surrounding areas. Our standard of excellence is unmatched as HVAC experts in Apopka with professionals that ensure that your home or business is kept as cool or warm as you want it to be. When it comes to installation of new units, servicing of HVAC systems and emergency repair services, we are the preferred HVAC experts in Apopka. Our services are done by a team of highly trained and experienced professionals who always get your job right the first time. All services are also accompanied by transparent pricing right from initial estimates during your first consultation to final invoicing. We pride ourselves on offering competitive prices, one of the many reasons why we are the preferred choice of our customers.

Easy Breezy Services

Specializing in AIR DUCT AND DRYER VENT CLEANING AND MOLD DECONTAMINATION! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/05/2020

Great job ! Timely response and fair pricing. I use them for all HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC

06/14/2016

Very quick turn around time. Very professional and tripled check to make sure everything was completed and cleaned up. The final costs did not go above the original estimate. ?I would??highly recommend them.?

Description of Work
Installed new A/C unit and moved ceiling vents

04/22/2016

Excellent customer service. Clean truck and knowledgeable employees. Very courteous. I will be calling back to set up a maintenance contract.

Description of Work
My system is older. It Needed 1.15 lb of R--22 Freon. They replaced a part on the compressor so it turns in faster. They Cleaned the coils and checked out the system all for a reasonable price.

04/02/2016

Our A/C unit stopped working late last night. I purchased a coupon via Angie's List for a $35. service call this morning (Saturday!) from Eco-Air Systems. Within a few minutes, I was speaking to William, who told me that he would try to make it over today, if not today, then tomorrow. Within 2 hours, he had called back and told us he was on his way. William looked at our unit and was able to deter...

Description of Work
Performed a service call for our A/C unit which stopped working, and replaced a capacitator.

09/16/2015

He was very prompt. He was very thorough, explained everything and was very comfortable with me watching over him. He educated me quite a bit about the system and said he could make a band-aid repair on the A/C but admitted it might last only about a year which would end up costing me more money than just replacing the whole A/C unit.

Description of Work
They performed a diagnostic service call on my air conditioner.

09/10/2015

I had seen his truck and since he was already here I asked him a question about a GFI that just wouldn't reset. He went over to it and there was a hot wire problem he corrected it but noticed the air conditioner was struggling to start. After he said that you could hear what he was talking about. He put the switch in and it starts right up. No idea how long it was doing that but sure glad he happened by and knows his business.

Description of Work
Bad switch of some kind to start compressor

07/08/2015

Cleaned the filter inside and inspected then removed the cover outside and cleaned the coils and checked everything. He did more than any of the other providers I have ever had in the past.

Description of Work
six month inspection.

06/18/2015

I called the service number and left a message after hours. William called me back within minutes and was at my home within a hour. He was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Eco-air did a amazing job and had my ac back up and running very quickly!

Description of Work
William owner came out and got my air conditioner back up and running.

03/16/2015

other companies did who came out first: tell me what an old system it was and that I def. needed a new one, and wrote out the info for a quote on a new system only. But by taking 5 minutes to test it with a tool (?) William was able to determine that I did not need a new system, He also said that the system is old, but not that old. I am so grateful for his honesty, very reasonable price and will use him for all future needs. People, this guy is a keeper!

Description of Work
I thought an entire new A/C system was needed, but William said that he wanted to check the capacitor first. He was right! All it needed was a new capacitor and a pound of refrigerant. He was so knowledgeable and pleasant. He could have done what the

12/28/2014

Came to clean ducts and found they didn't need it. I had him install an Air Oasis, something he had recommended on a previous visit. It has been a fantastic benefit to me and the house. He also installed a new Focus 500 thermostat and now my wife can see the numbers and operate the thermostat much easier. While doing the work on the unit he also installed a quality filter. I will be using him for future needs without hesitation. May be replacing the whole system in the spring. This is the company I will be using.

Description of Work
Install Air Oasis, install cleanable filter, inspect duct work for cleaning. Install new thermostat.

Category heating & cooling contractor","air duct cleaner

HVAC Repair, Air Conditioning, Cooling & Heating, Duct Cleaning, Heat Pump, Furnace & Tune Ups.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing