Eco Air Systems

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

403 Flomich Ave

Daytona Beach, FL 32117

With over 12 years experience, Eco Air Systems installs and repairs heating,cooling and air conditioning systems. We also offer Duct Cleaning. We specialize in high efficiency heat pump systems for both commercial and residential clients that save both energy and money resulting in a greener environment and greener pocket for our customers. Our high efficiency and environmentally friendly solutions will help improve air quality in your home while efficiently cooling your space cost-effectively. We accept all Major Credit Cards and do have financing options. Additional email - info@ecoairflorida.com....

06/05/2020

Edward S.

Great job ! Timely response and fair pricing. I use them for all HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC

10/10/2016

Donna B.

06/14/2016

Angela S.

Very quick turn around time. Very professional and tripled check to make sure everything was completed and cleaned up. The final costs did not go above the original estimate. ?I would??highly recommend them.?

Description of Work
Installed new A/C unit and moved ceiling vents

05/03/2016

Lindsay N.

They did a great job.

Description of Work
They came out and did a tune up on my a/c

04/22/2016

joe R.

Excellent customer service. Clean truck and knowledgeable employees. Very courteous. I will be calling back to set up a maintenance contract.

Description of Work
My system is older. It Needed 1.15 lb of R--22 Freon. They replaced a part on the compressor so it turns in faster. They Cleaned the coils and checked out the system all for a reasonable price.

04/02/2016

Holly M.

Our A/C unit stopped working late last night. I purchased a coupon via Angie's List for a $35. service call this morning (Saturday!) from Eco-Air Systems. Within a few minutes, I was speaking to William, who told me that he would try to make it over today, if not today, then tomorrow. Within 2 hours, he had called back and told us he was on his way. William looked at our unit and was able to determine almost immediately what the problem was. He showed us our capacitator and explained what it does and why it was bad. He replaced it for us and had our unit up and running within minutes!!!! The cost was $150 on top of the $35 service call fee, for a total of $185. In my opinion, this was a fair, affordable and honest price to pay, especially for a service call on a weekend! Additionally, William was very quick to explain some additional items that we could do ourselves to help upgrade our unit and maintain it's longevity (NOT trying to sell us anything!!), and even showed my husband how to attach a service disconnect box on his own for the future. I would HIGHLY recommend Eco Air Systems to everyone needing HVAC services!!!

Description of Work
Performed a service call for our A/C unit which stopped working, and replaced a capacitator.

12/03/2015

Guy W.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

09/17/2015

Hayden R.

Description of Work
They did a A/c inspection and tune up for us.

09/16/2015

Franklin D.

He was very prompt. He was very thorough, explained everything and was very comfortable with me watching over him. He educated me quite a bit about the system and said he could make a band-aid repair on the A/C but admitted it might last only about a year which would end up costing me more money than just replacing the whole A/C unit.

Description of Work
They performed a diagnostic service call on my air conditioner.

09/10/2015

Sears Y.

I had seen his truck and since he was already here I asked him a question about a GFI that just wouldn't reset. He went over to it and there was a hot wire problem he corrected it but noticed the air conditioner was struggling to start. After he said that you could hear what he was talking about. He put the switch in and it starts right up. No idea how long it was doing that but sure glad he happened by and knows his business.

Description of Work
Bad switch of some kind to start compressor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for your kind review. We greatly appreciate it!

07/08/2015

Sears Y.

Cleaned the filter inside and inspected then removed the cover outside and cleaned the coils and checked everything. He did more than any of the other providers I have ever had in the past.

Description of Work
six month inspection.

06/25/2015

DEBORAH K.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for a HVAC service call for $35. He made some repairs for an additional $500.

06/18/2015

Sheldon G.

I called the service number and left a message after hours. William called me back within minutes and was at my home within a hour. He was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Eco-air did a amazing job and had my ac back up and running very quickly!

Description of Work
William owner came out and got my air conditioner back up and running.

Fayette Mechanical Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Air Conditioning and Heating services services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Extra Air Conditioning and Heating

Extra Air Conditioning and Heating LLC is a locally owned and operated business. We are here to help you with all of your air conditioning installation and service needs. Additionally we are proud to offer duct and vent installation, replacement and cleaning. Call on us today to schedule a convenient time to have your project completed

Certified Climate Control

At Certified Climate Control, we know that having the right people on the job is just as important as choosing the best equipment. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service by the most professional staff at the most reasonable price. We have found that our prices beat most of our competitors while providing additional benefits to you. When you can offer service like that you don't have to have high pressure pushy sales people. We will evaluate your needs, offer our solutions, give you an estimate and then give you the time you need to decide what you want to do. Award winning.

Offers by Certified Climate Control on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

HVAC Repair, Air Conditioning, Cooling & Heating, Duct Cleaning, Heat Pump, Furnace & Tune Ups.