American Home Heat & Air Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2011

2807 nicholas Ln.

Apopka, FL 32703

Additional phones - (407) 333-4434 & (407) 855-2292. Additional fax - (407) 822-7654. Additional email - americanhomeaire@aol.com.

12/21/2017

Ghulam M.

It was good. They were very prompt. I called and he sent someone out right away, same day. James was very knowledgeable, he knew exactly how to repair the unit in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They repaired the air conditioner.

07/09/2017

Nicholas M.

Technician kept me up to date on when he would arrive and was courteous and prompt. Did not try to oversell me on anything.

Description of Work
AC broke on the weekend in July! Couldn't be much worse than that. They responded to me first thing on Saturday morning and came out that afternoon. Identified the issue immediately and fixed, did some other minor work to be sure system was in top working order before leaving. Bought my system from them about 8 years ago and have been pleased with both the quality of the unit and the service is top-notch. Could not recommend a company any higher than American Home Heat & Air!

03/06/2017

Wayne W.

We have one that is built into the air handler, I think they call it infrared one, it kills mold. They take the filters off a couple times a year. They are really competitive on price as far as I can tell. They'll even come out on the weekend if need be. The quality of work keeps me coming back, and your air conditioning system is important. They don't try to up sell me and they do what I ask them to do. If there is something that really needs to be replaced come and show me. Everybody tries to up sell.

Description of Work
Maintenance on the air cleaning system.

03/06/2017

Wayne W.

I have used them for years. I have a maintenance contract with them and they come out twice a year. They are very responsive. I intend to leave this information for the people that buy this house.

Description of Work
They came for maintenance.

01/11/2017

Jacqueline R.

The're reliable, they come when they said they their going to you know that when you work you have to take a day off or whatever so scheduling was easy and they were splendid very well, no complaints.

Description of Work
Just a regular maintenance.

11/02/2016

Ghulam M.

They also did additional work for me. Everything was worth the money and they are very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They did a tune up on my 2 AC units.

05/20/2016

Calvin and Linda S.

They've always been friendly, informative, and excellent. The prices are good, and they take their time to educate you.

Description of Work
They installed an A/C unit and furnace for me in the past. They come out once a year to perform maintenance for us.

04/23/2015

pam W.

I discovered water leaking from my ceiling and called American Home Heat & Air based on BBB. David was able to come out within a couple of hours. He was very professional and explained everything he was about to do and why he was doing it. Our unit had frozen, he thawed and replaced a safety switch. The AC shut off that evening due to the float switch and he came right out the next morning to address. At this point he installed the new eval coil. I found him to be very professional and thorough. Also, the woman answering the phone was very nice and attentive. They even followed up a few days later to make sure everything was running smoothly. I will definitely recommend them to friends!

Description of Work
Replaced Evap coil on AC and installed a safety switch.

02/06/2013

Robert W.

First let me say I am a first time home owner and that alone is a scary thing when my AC went out I called another company and they told me it would cost 4.000 to repair and a whole lot more to replace.. Needless to say I was left bewildered and shell shocked so I started calling around and getting second opinions and third opinions and then some....And everyone who came out tried to up sell me on tons of stuff I did not need and so on some even lied saying this off brand system was just a carrier system re-branded it s like they assume people won t google ugh but I digress... America home heat and air inc was the only company who came out told me my options and double checked to make sure the system was in bad shape and sadly it was.. They double and triple checked everything to make sure I was getting the right size system for my house and did not try to sell me things I did not need. I ended up going with them and they replaced it way less than anyone else with a new Trane system the service techs were on time and very professional and courteous and they finished the job by noon the SAME DAY!!!! Amazing all around I highly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
New Ac install, so happy I found this company!!

10/25/2012

gerald K.

I think their service is exceptional.

Description of Work
They do my air conditioning.

06/11/2012

chuck S.

They come once a year and do all the tune-ups. They do work for my business also. If I have a problem they come and do any work needed.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

Matthew Roberts Inc

Matthew Roberts, Inc. offers only top quality air conditioning systems. We have been in business since 1994 and have kept going strong thanks to loyal customers like you. Our goal is to serve each customer for their own individual needs, and meet those needs without over-charging or up selling, just to make a profit. We are an independent Trane® dealer and an authorized Rheem Team® dealer, as well as being NATE certified! Additional DBA - Matthew Roberts Inc Air Conditioning and Heating. License Numbers - 022399 & CAC058767.

Dependable Heating and Air

Dependable Heating & Air has the experience and dedication to get your job done right! We guarantee your satisfaction. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Elemental Air Conditioning

With over 26yrs of Professional HVAC experience, we specialize in all of your cooling / heating services and repairs! We offer "FREE" estimates and guarantee your satisfaction! We pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide, while delivering great customer service and we won’t leave until the job is done right! Check out our services offered and call 407-590-2987 or click to schedule an estimate today! We look forward to servicing you!

Offers by Elemental Air Conditioning on Angi

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available
    Please see for more details

Air Conditioning, duct & ventilation repair.

Duct cleaning.