American Home Heat & Air Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2011

Additional phones - (407) 333-4434 & (407) 855-2292. Additional fax - (407) 822-7654. Additional email - americanhomeaire@aol.com....

Air Evolution Cooling and Heating Services

**Summer is coming, will your A/C system be ready for it? Give us call! With over 18 years of experience and NATE certification, we value our customers and provide the best service and value on every call regardless of how small or big. Because of our low overhead, we are able to provide fair and competitive pricing for your service. We are family owned and operated and provide 24 hour emergency service. **We offer FREE drain line cleaning with our full system inspections**

12/21/2017

It was good. They were very prompt. I called and he sent someone out right away, same day. James was very knowledgeable, he knew exactly how to repair the unit in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the air conditioner.

07/09/2017

Technician kept me up to date on when he would arrive and was courteous and prompt. Did not try to oversell me on anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC broke on the weekend in July! Couldn't be much worse than that. They responded to me first thing on Saturday morning and came out that afternoon. Identified the issue immediately and fixed, did some other minor work to be sure system was in top working order before leaving. Bought my system from them about 8 years ago and have been pleased with both the quality of the unit and the service is top-notch. Could not recommend a company any higher than American Home Heat & Air!

03/06/2017

I have used them for years. I have a maintenance contract with them and they come out twice a year. They are very responsive.  I intend to leave this information for the people that buy this house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came for maintenance.

03/06/2017

We have one that is built into the air handler, I think they call it infrared one, it kills mold. They take the filters off a couple times a year. They are really competitive on price as far as I can tell. They'll even come out on the weekend if need be.  The quality of work keeps me coming back, and your air conditioning system is important. They don't try to up sell me and they do what I ask the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance on the air cleaning system.

01/11/2017

The're reliable, they come when they said they their going to you know that when you work you have to take a day off or whatever so scheduling was easy and they were splendid very well, no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just a regular maintenance.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning, duct & ventilation repair.

Duct cleaning.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available
Please see for more details