American Home Heat & Air Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2011

Additional phones - (407) 333-4434 & (407) 855-2292. Additional fax - (407) 822-7654. Additional email - americanhomeaire@aol.com....

Complete Air Solutions

We are a full service heating & air conditioning company, focused on providing high quality services at very affordable rates. We will do everything we can to exceed your expectations by making sure you are satisfied with the entire experience. Providing an affordable service, without compromise. Through quality installations and reliable equipment brands. We truly provide the best value in the industry. We service, repair, and install all types of comfort equipment: pool heaters, pool heat pumps, gas heaters, air conditioners, heat pumps, gas furnaces, & electric furnaces.

Certified Climate Control

At Certified Climate Control, we know that having the right people on the job is just as important as choosing the best equipment. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service by the most professional staff at the most reasonable price. We have found that our prices beat most of our competitors while providing additional benefits to you. When you can offer service like that you don't have to have high pressure pushy sales people. We will evaluate your needs, offer our solutions, give you an estimate and then give you the time you need to decide what you want to do. Award winning.

Offers by Certified Climate Control on Angi
Dependable Heating and Air

Dependable Heating & Air has the experience and dedication to get your job done right! We guarantee your satisfaction. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

12/21/2017

It was good. They were very prompt. I called and he sent someone out right away, same day. James was very knowledgeable, he knew exactly how to repair the unit in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They repaired the air conditioner.

07/09/2017

Technician kept me up to date on when he would arrive and was courteous and prompt. Did not try to oversell me on anything.

Description of Work
AC broke on the weekend in July! Couldn't be much worse than that. They responded to me first thing on Saturday morning and came out that afternoon. Identified the issue immediately and fixed, did some other minor work to be sure system was in top working order before leaving. Bought my system from them about 8 years ago and have been pleased with both the quality of the unit and the service is top-notch. Could not recommend a company any higher than American Home Heat & Air!

03/06/2017

I have used them for years. I have a maintenance contract with them and they come out twice a year. They are very responsive. I intend to leave this information for the people that buy this house.

Description of Work
They came for maintenance.

03/06/2017

We have one that is built into the air handler, I think they call it infrared one, it kills mold. They take the filters off a couple times a year. They are really competitive on price as far as I can tell. They'll even come out on the weekend if need be. The quality of work keeps me coming back, and your air conditioning system is important. They don't try to up sell me and they do what I ask them...

Description of Work
Maintenance on the air cleaning system.

01/11/2017

The're reliable, they come when they said they their going to you know that when you work you have to take a day off or whatever so scheduling was easy and they were splendid very well, no complaints.

Description of Work
Just a regular maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning, duct & ventilation repair.

Duct cleaning.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available
    Please see for more details