Mold Busters LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2010

We are a Certified in Mold Testing and Mold Removal Remediation company. We will handle all of you inspections, testing and remediation needs....

07/17/2015

Larry's responsiveness, quick response time and explanation of the test run was GREAT. We didn't expect to get it back so quickly, but Larry took the time to explain it to me and I'm super happy that I did the test. The property needs to have some work done to reduce the mold spore counts which we are actively pursing. I've contacted Larry (3) times and every time, he's answered the phone on the first call and even on a Saturday. I would definitely use this company again and will refer friends. Great Job Larry!!!

Description of Work
Ran (2) tests in a pre-owned beach property that we are in the process of purchasing.

02/09/2015

Larry sent me a copy of the report from the lab of my home's air quality and explained what it meant. The report indicated that my home's air quality is fine, which was a great comfort to me. I would recommend Larry and Mold Busters with great appreciation and confidence. While Larry shared with me corrections I should make in my home, such as in the basement where I tend to get standing water and have some open areas along the foundation. He was willing to give me a price for his service should I seek him to do it, but he also explained how I should approach t if I wanted to do the work myself. At no time did I ever feel Larry was pushy or attempting to get me to do work so he could make more money. Larry is a breath of fresh air in terms of dealing with contractors.

Description of Work
Larry came to my hose within two days of my call for an inspection. He did a meticulous inspection of my home and pointed out som e issue such as standing water in the basement and some mold present on one of my walls. He explained everything as he went along and then did an air sample in my living room. Larry was extremely professional and very friendly.

06/11/2014

Prompt reply to our request of estimate. Services performed in timely manner . Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Took care of mold in closets and attic.

06/01/2014

I had called several companies to come and give me estimates to remove mold from the crawl space of my home. Two companies came in and spent about 10 minutes looking at the space. One company quoted me $6,000.00 and the other company never submitted a quote to me. Yet another company came out and the guy didn't even go into the space , he spent a total of 4 minutes in my home and quoted me $4,000.00. I only contacted companies listed on Angie's List. Finally Larry from Mold Busters came in to give me an estimate. He fully inspected and measured the area of concern and then spent approximately 30 minutes with me explaining the whole mold abatement process to me. Larry and his crew came out on time and completed the job as described. He cleaned the area and treated the wood. He was very professional and would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Remove moldy insulation and treat wood in crawl space.

05/31/2014

Despite claims below in the response, email was sent the same day I spoke with the provider. They are still in my Gmail outbox. We went with another provider.

Description of Work
Took the time to talk to me on the phone. Requested that pictures be sent along with contact information. Never even called me back to say 'you can handle this yourself' or 'this isn't worth my time.'

Category mold removal

We had asked [member name removed] to send pictures to provide an opinion and advise at no charge. The pictures were never sent and I never heard from [member name removed] again. Mold Busters has moved to southern Delaware and still serves Pennsylvania. We try to answer every question and provide quality service at the lowest possible costs. We strive to make all customers happy even if it not always possible.

02/18/2014

The owner of the company showed up quickly and on schedule. He was able to do the work quickly. The price seems high for the amount of time the work required. Also, I do not know if spraying the mold with a fungicide and encapsulating it is as good as removing the mold and then treating the area.

Description of Work
Remediated mold in attic

Category mold removal

At Mold Busters LLC we strive to provide the most competitive pricing without sacrificing quality of work. All of our clients are encourage to shop our prices before making the decision to hire. We employ only the safest methods of mold removal to ensure the health of your home. We have achieved Angie's List Service Award for the past 3 years running for a reason, "QUALITY WORK WITH LOW PRICES." When you have any work done at your home and you have questions ASK THEM. In EVERY review of Mold Busters LLC, the customer said that they WILL Hire us again. We will work hard to keep it that way. Thank you to all of our valued customers.

11/26/2013

It took more than a day to respond to my initial email and voicemail, but once he called me back he was able to explain why he thought this was not an issue that warranted my time and money employing his services. I asked him a lot of questions just to make sure and he was able to answer every one and convinced me that self remedy was adequate.

Description of Work
I had called describing a mold issue I found while tearing up carpet near the basement, and after talking to the owner he assured me that his services were not needed and that treating the area with a mold killer/blocker found in most hardware stores would be sufficient.

11/08/2013

The owner, Larry Hobman, returned calls promptly and arrived at the house right on time. He listened carefully to my concerns and explained all the testing he was about to conduct. He conducted a thorough examination of the house including the attic and crawl space for any possible water leakage. He then took several air samples testing for an array of possible allergens. I received the results back within a week from an independent laboratory. He was very professional and upbeat. He gave suggestions when asked for brands of dehumidifiers and suggested a company that had the best prices. The peace of mind was certainly worth the cost. I would highly recommend Mold Busters.

Description of Work
I used Mold Busters LLC.

10/23/2013

Went extremely well. The job was done with expertise and professionalism, but what I also found most impressive was that he answered all my questions, small and large. I am sure I was asking some silly questions, but if they were, he never answered me as though they were trivial. He gave me follow up instructions after the job was completed. I have already recommended him to a friend and my Husband will be calling on him again in the near future. Seems we have some mold in an investment property that is causing us some concern and we would NOT trust anyone but him. I knew enough about mold prior to meeting him that you don't just let anyone handle this problem. This is the guy to call!

Description of Work
Remediation of mold due to leaks in home

10/23/2013

Friendly, accommodating and professional.

Description of Work
Removed moldy drywall and treated moldy plaster. Bagged drywall, cleaned area.

Category mold removal

Home Inspector, Water Damage Restoration Service, Environmental Consultant, Environmental Program, Inspection Service

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, PayPal