Finyl Vinyl Building Products

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2005

Like many, if not most companies, Finyl Vinyl was started as a family owned business and it still is. The Barlow family has a long history in the construction industry. During the seventies and eighties they built custom homes and ran a successful roofing company. In 1999 Don Barlow saw an opportunity to expand into the then, infant vinyl fencing business. Today, the vinyl business is our only business and has expanded to include a line of vinyl structures. Our focus on vinyl has allowed us to pioneer vinyl gazebos, vinyl pergolas, vinyl arbors, vinyl patio covers as well as grow our core business of vinyl fencing, gates and vinyl railings. California Contractors Business License # 778874...

Metropolitan High Performance Windows

Metropolitan High Performance Windows

Family Owned and Operated Business Specializing in Custom Window Replacement and Installation. For over 20 years, Metropolitan High Performance Windows has been the replacement window and window installation service company for homeowners in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Orange Counties. We offer free estimates with no pricing games, no pressure and the fastest turnaround in the industry. Variety of Window Styles Including Single Hung & Double Hung Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Picture Windows, Sliding Windows, Geometric Windows, Bay & Bow Windows, Garden Windows. Variety of Patio Door Styles Including Sliding Glass Doors, French Doors, Bi-Fold Doors, Multi-Slide Doors, In-Glass Pet Doors. Financing Available! You may be eligible for a 100% financed, no home equity, no lien, no closing cost, no origination fee, no pre-payment penalty loan. Fico scores as low as 580. Learn about the REEL Program and Other Financing Options by visiting www.mhiwindows.com/window-financing/.

Offers by Metropolitan High Performance Windows on Angi

05/08/2019

Excellent price, lowest bid and installed in 3 weeks. Only reason I didn’t rate it A in punctuality is due to the fact that they delayed my original installation date due to parts being unavailable. Once I contacted the owner, it got resolved immediately and installed two days later. The installer even installed some hooks and doorstops that I provided. Overall extremely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gate replacement

CATEGORY driveway gates

04/09/2019

Had used to replace a large back alley gate, so called Finyl Vinyl for quotes on Monday. Scott came and took measurements then gave me quote options on Wednesday. Said they could install in one week on Thursday. I ordered two gates. Called on Thursday to tell me the installers were hung up on another job and rescheduled for Saturday. Saturday morning two old gates were removed and new ones install...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace two side gates.

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

04/09/2019

Very satisfied with gate and installation. Pictures of old and new are attached.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 12" Gate on back alley.

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

03/17/2019

Mike came out in the rain with an umbrella, measured the wall and gave us a quote on time and said it would be done before our party. Ulysses and his brother Christian came out and put the wall up in a matter of hours. It looks great. Thanks Finyl Vinyl!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a wall topper, a two foot extension on top of our block wall. I needed it by a certain deadline because we had a party planned in the backyard.

CATEGORY fencing

03/08/2018

Very professional. Called before appointment. Showed up right on time and took measurements and helped me select options. Unfortunately, their quote was significantly higher than a few other "A" rated Angie's List providers. I spoke to them on the phone about a week after they visited my home for an estimate and they didn't seem willing to budge on price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed approximately 16 feet of fencing and 2 gates installed on both sides of my home

CATEGORY fencing

Fabrication of Vinyl Fences and Aluminum Fences Vinyl Patio Covers, Vinyl Gazebos, Vinyl Railings & Vinyl Driveway-Gates and Vinyl Gates.

Not applicable.