Water Works Plumbing

• 842649

7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

P.O. Box 221551

Newhall, CA 91322

Water Works Plumbing is a veteran owned business offering affordable plumbing services and up front pricing. We have been getting the job done right for our clients in the Santa Clarita Valley, San Fernando Valley, and Simi Valley for nearly 2 decades. Our friendly staff is available to answer your questions or assist in scheduling same day service Monday – Friday 7am – 6 pm as well as Saturday 7am – 12 pm. Please give us a call to get started today!...

Resposiveness

plumbers (19)drain cleaning (3)gas leak repair (3)drain pipe installation (3)water heaters (2)home remodeling (1)

01/21/2021

WaterWorks Plumbing was great. Showed up as promised, and on time. They had to pull the toilet, snake sewer etc... They put plastic down and left everything cleaned up when the work was completed. They took the time to explain the problem and gave solutions I could do to in the future to keep from having a reoccurring problem. They sent me a bill by email the next day and made it super easy to pay...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Thanks for the fabulous review. We greatly appreciate hearing from our customers in order to make our company better. Folks really seem to like paying their invoices on the website. It is a very helpful tool during these challenging times. Stay Safe! ~Julie

01/12/2021

Waterworks really did do the job well. From beginning to end, I can't recommend them enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Water Pump

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We truly appreciate this review. It's nice to see a long time Water Works Plumbing customer share their experience with others. Sincerely Julie Office Manager

01/09/2021

James and his associate David just left our house. The interaction started pleasantly enough; they were right on time and put booties on their shoes to keep our floors clean. Unfortunately, things went south pretty quickly. James was wearing his mask over his mouth but not his nose. My husband asked him to keep his mask on fully because we're in the middle of a pandemic. James fully took off his m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hooking up new sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other Angies List members, we find reviews to be a valuable resource to coach our team and improve the services we provide to our community Sincerely, James Stevens CEO, Master Plumber and US Army Veteran

09/11/2016

James is wonderful ,honest and always available to take care of our problems .his prices are very much fare and his work is an excellent quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our house water softener and my business plumbing.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2016

06/08/2015

I was so happy working with James on a small job, I had no reservations giving him the work for a water heater replacement.  James and his tech arrived on time and got right to work.  The water heater was located in a tight spot in the corner of my garage and the clutter I had in the garage didn't help much either.  No complaints.  Helped me move some of the things out of the way so he could go ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed existing 50 gallon water heater, provided and installed new 50 gallon water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2015

06/08/2015

James was professional, punctual, and courteous.  He brought in booties and even a floor mat to work off of so the kitchen floors wouldn't get any debris.  The existing kitchen faucet was rusted onto the stainless steel sink, but I heard no complaints.  He even went as far as scraping off some of the hard water stains on the existing stainless steel sink.  Was a pleasure to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed existing kitchen faucet that was leaking.  installed the new faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2015

06/17/2014

Dislodged a huge obstruction in the 2nd floor bathroom / then used a Video Scanner to inspect the entire line out to the City Sewer System - All Good !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addressed a huge plumbing problem - ceiling leaking thru to downstairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2014

Thank you sir for your kind words, we appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day to let Angies list users know about your experience with our company

05/10/2014

The tech arrived, and was made aware of the issue (my new stove stuck out pretty far from the wall due to the location of the gas line.)   My new stove had a cavity on the lower left side of the stove, buy my gas line stuck out of the wall about 15" up on the right..  The tech cut open the wall to see where the line was fed from then re-routed it down and to the left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a stove gas line from the upper right to the lower left on my wall allowing my new stove to be pushed closer to the wall.

CATEGORY plumbing,gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2014

03/08/2014

Honest ,on time ,great result ,I am very happy with their work .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reverse osmoses

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2014

Thank You [Member Name], We look forward to serving you in the future

01/17/2014

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that we purchased. It turned out fine. We had purchased the disposal ourselves. We put in our bid and we had to wait on a phone call back. They named the day that they could do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Water Works Plumbing to put in a garbage disposal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2013

clogged drains,gas line repair and installation,electronic line and leak location,certified tankless water heater experts,water heaters,faucet repair,toilet repairs, hydrojetting ,sewer line video inspection and repair,kitchen and bathroom remodels

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa