PACIFIC ROOFING CO

Founded 1959 • With Angi since July 2007

Pacific Roofing is a full service roofing company. We do complete roof replacements, repairs, emergency leak services and maintenance programs. We using leading manufactured brands of roofing products and are committed to exceptional service for all our customers....

Tioga Lumber & Fence of Modesto

Tioga Lumber & Fence of Modesto

Tioga Lumber and Fence inc. Provides quality Redwood and Cedar fencing installation products for the Bay Area, Fresno and Central Valley since 1983. With our Corporate office in Modesto along with our locations in Hollister & Fresno. Tioga Lumber and Fence is your one stop shop for all your fencing, decking, needs. Visit our web site at, www.tiogalumberfence.com

06/17/2013

They were very good. They were reasonable and they were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak in the roof by the chimney and Pacific Roofing Co. replaced it.

01/24/2013

They were excellent.  They were the most professional and detailed in their presentation.  They were neat, polite and professional. They are an A+ company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took the old roof and guttering down and put on a new roof and guttering.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

04/10/2012

Ultimately, I did not use Pacific Roofing for the work completed. However, they were extremely professional/punctual in putting together a bid for me. If their bid wasn't higher than the competitor, I probably would have used them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace a roof.

03/10/2012

I did not use this company beyond getting an estimate how ever they were high on my list at the end in my final decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pacific Roofing  was one of 6 contractors that I had come out and give estimates on my roofing repair and or replacement job.  Their representative was on time for the appointment, cordial, friendly and willing to explain what they were willing to do or not do and explain terms that they were using with which I was unfamiliar.  Their written estimate was easy to understand.  Although I did not use this company, I would consider them if I had a need in the future, which I hope not to have since I have completely replaced my roof and don't desire to do that again for another 30 years.  They gave me many pointers when looking at roofing contractors and reading between the lines as to what each one was saying and to what to watch out for in dealing with the contractors.  Their wisdom helped me in making my final decision.

02/14/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company did not show up for our appointment, and were extremely rude on the phone.

CATEGORY roofing

ROOFING, RE-ROOFING, SEAMLESS FACIA, GUTTER, SHAKE RESTORATION, DRY ROT REPAIR & ALL PHASES OF ROOF REPAIR.

Please contact Pacific Roof for your free estimate