PACIFIC ROOFING CO

Founded 1959 • With Angi since July 2007

Pacific Roofing is a full service roofing company. We do complete roof replacements, repairs, emergency leak services and maintenance programs. We using leading manufactured brands of roofing products and are committed to exceptional service for all our customers....

C.A.V Insulation, Inc.

Atlas Building Solutions

If you want help creating the building of your dreams in Northern California, look to Atlas Building Solutions for Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guards, Downspouts and more. We are an exterior improvement company that offers a wide range of products and services geared toward making your building more attractive, energy efficient, and secure. Backed by years of experience and strong relationships with our suppliers and manufacturers, our team at Atlas Building Solutions offers the highest caliber of service at the best possible price with each and every project. Your building is your dream, and bringing that dream to life is ours.

NRG - Pros

You use gas and electricity every single day in your home, and your cooling and heating systems run year-round. When it comes to saving money, Homeowners often overlook energy-efficiency. NRG-Pros can help you find out how much money you can be saving with energy upgrades. We can also match you with the best home upgrade programs in California that make it easier on you to take the next big step to improving your home. Lowering your home's energy costs will save you money for as long as you live there. Older homeowners have felt the sting of escalating energy costs over the years; however, there are also some early adopters among younger buyers, especially in regions of the country with more extreme weather. The Sacramento Valley, for example, has a very hot summer and a very cold winter due to its Mediterranean climate; lowering energy costs is very appealing to residents and business owners. We are the best home improvement contractor in the greater Sacramento Valley, Owner Operated with over 20 years of experience in the industry.

Offers by NRG - Pros on Angi

06/17/2013

They were very good. They were reasonable and they were on time.

Description of Work
I had a leak in the roof by the chimney and Pacific Roofing Co. replaced it.

01/24/2013

They were excellent. They were the most professional and detailed in their presentation. They were neat, polite and professional. They are an A+ company.

Description of Work
They took the old roof and guttering down and put on a new roof and guttering.

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/10/2012

Ultimately, I did not use Pacific Roofing for the work completed. However, they were extremely professional/punctual in putting together a bid for me. If their bid wasn't higher than the competitor, I probably would have used them.

Description of Work
I needed to replace a roof.

03/10/2012

I did not use this company beyond getting an estimate how ever they were high on my list at the end in my final decision.

Description of Work
Pacific Roofing was one of 6 contractors that I had come out and give estimates on my roofing repair and or replacement job. Their representative was on time for the appointment, cordial, friendly and willing to explain what they were willing to do or not do and explain terms that they were using with which I was unfamiliar. Their written estimate was easy to understand. Although I did not use this company, I would consider them if I had a need in the future, which I hope not to have since I have completely replaced my roof and don't desire to do that again for another 30 years. They gave me many pointers when looking at roofing contractors and reading between the lines as to what each one was saying and to what to watch out for in dealing with the contractors. Their wisdom helped me in making my final decision.

02/14/2011

Description of Work
The company did not show up for our appointment, and were extremely rude on the phone.

11/18/2010

I didn?t use them to get the work done since their bid was higher than somebody else. They were very courteous and upfront about everything. Roofing is a tough job and when someone says something, then you don?t know if they are saying the right thing or not. So I felt that they were fair, honest and very polite. I would consider getting a quote from them in the future.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Pacific Roofing Company about a month ago for roof repair.

10/13/2010

What a bad experience. Received a call the day before we were to meet and was told Pacific Roofing cannot legally work in Stockton due to a name conflict with another roofing business. What? Wouldn't you have known that a few days ago? (I'm unfamiliar with any legalities that prevent a business from working in a specific city because of name similarities - lack of a business license for the city of Stockton, perhaps? I found 2 other companies with similar, but not identical names on line). The person who called was so evasive about answering any of my questions, as I tried to understand what was going on, but would only say that they couldn't legally work there. Why the secrecy? Whole conversation was just odd and weird. So make sure you DON'T call if you you need work in Stockton - and who knows what city they'll decide not to work in next.

Description of Work
Called Pacific roofing to request a bid for some roof repairs in Stockton. Explained we live in the SF Bay Area, so coming to Stockton for appointments requires juggling of our schedules and so we make every effort to let them know that keeping an appointment is important to us. We had planned specifically to be in Stockton and were to meet with David.

10/07/2010

Went well, they took a little longer than expected to actually schedule the job.

Description of Work
Remove improperly installed tile roof on patio and reinstall properly.

11/06/2009

On time. Pleasant employees. Work well done as promised. Completed in less time than expected.

Description of Work
Remove all existing roofing haul away. Prepare roof deck. Replace dry rot with new prime painted plywood. Furnish and install a modified torch on roof system, matching color of existing roof. The work was done on an existing patio roof.

02/06/2009

They did a great job. The only disappointment was a minor repair that he said was no big deal, but because it wasn't stated in the contract, he would only do it for an extra charge. It was our opinion that he could have thrown it in. That, of course, is subjective, but other than that, we have no complaints; he did honor his contract.

Description of Work
Replaced a roof and performed minor repairs.

ROOFING, RE-ROOFING, SEAMLESS FACIA, GUTTER, SHAKE RESTORATION, DRY ROT REPAIR & ALL PHASES OF ROOF REPAIR.

Please contact Pacific Roof for your free estimate