Pop's Family Plumbing Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2013

27500 Marguerite Pkwy Unit 2

Mission Viejo, CA 92692

Plumbing company is a full-service company specializing in all aspects of plumbing for commercial, residential and multi-family housing. We are a family- owned and operated company with over 35 years of experience in the Plumbing industry. Over the years we have progressed in our success with

09/20/2019

Zac T.

Quick response time. Punctual timing. Great service.

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. It was our pleasure to serve you.

09/08/2019

John W.

It went very well. They gave me an estimate. And then completed the task fairly quickly then lowered the price a bit. Great quality help. Eddie was awesome. And it is great to have a plumber I can count on in the future as I would use them again.

Description of Work
Hose bib replacement

08/14/2019

Kathy W.

I called and the woman answering the phone was so rude! I wanted to get a list of items that are included in a basic inspection since we are in the midst of purchasing an old home built in 1965 and she gave me a list of three things. I informed her that other plumbers had a more detailed list on items they check such as gas lines, water heater flush, etc. Her response was a snarky, “well then go with them.” Terrible terrible customer service!

Description of Work
Plumbing inspection

Category plumbing

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize we didn't meet your expectations. We strive to meet excellence. When the conversation went towards what other plumbers do, i had to let you know we are not like others and maybe you should pursue them instead. Take care and good luck.

01/21/2019

David M.

Replaced an aging toilet with a new model. The Plumbing Source was immediately responsive, giving quotes and suggestions via text and phone, and completed the task the next day. They cleaned up everything and removed all trash.

Description of Work
toilet replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business, it's our pleasure.

08/27/2018

Sally B.

So professional, efficient, and mindful of my time and theirs. Couldn't even tell they were their😄 area was cleaner than how they found it. I'd give higher if I could, first time worker didn't leave a mess. Really appreciated.

Description of Work
Pin hole leak

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. We strive for excellence. It was our pleasure to serve.

07/03/2018

Denise R.

They are ones I’d recommend they did an excellent job very professional.. we are very pleased.. and will use them again... thanks guys👍😊

Description of Work
New toilet and fixing leaks in pipes

Category plumbing

Thanks so much for your business. We appreciate it.

05/11/2018

Sherry C.

After reviewing situation. Gave me worst and best case scenario. Walked me through a stressful situation.

Description of Work
Leaking pipe.

Category plumbing

Thanks so much for your business, it's our pleasure.

05/01/2018

Shirley B.

Both Rick and Shannon were professional. I appreciated the accurate information and that a plan put into place. All my question were answered and reassurnace given when needed. The work was completed in a timely manner and the results are excellent. I will used the Plumming Source again should I need further work in the future. Pricing was fair. Thank for such as great Job.

Description of Work
New water main

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your business. It was a pleasure to serve you.

04/20/2018

Bryan S.

A call was placed to The Plumbers Source around 4:45pm after finding a mysterious leak and hearing the sound of water running from a near bye bathroom. Rick and his crew arrived approx 20 minutes later and assessed the situation very quickly. They isolated the sound, found the pin hole leak, and repaired the copper line with very minimal drywall repairs needed afterwards. They did a great job and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Had a pin hole leak in a copper supply line, inside a wall behind a toilet.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your service. Always our pleasure.

01/30/2018

M P.

Great! Rickey was prompt and professional. He finished the job ahead of schedule! His price was higher than another estimate, but I went with Ricky based on his knowledge and I’m glad I did.

Description of Work
New gas line.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. Always a pleasure to serve.

01/27/2018

Melissa L.

Rick and his team are terrific! This is the second time I've had them come out to my elderly mother's house, and they're always able to work with my tight schedule. I live out of state and am only at the house occasionally, but Shannon and Rick have been great about working with me remotely and getting my work scheduled. They're punctual and tidy.

Description of Work
Kitchen plumbing replacement to accommodate new dishwasher, new toilet, bathroom faucet replacements, lots of angle joints

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. Always our pleasure to serve you.

01/06/2018

Maryann P.

Rick and Eddie arrived within the scheduled window. They took away the old faucets, left the area where they worked clean, and gave me the extra parts, the instruction manual, and identifying information (model no., etc.) from the faucet packaging. They honored the price quoted over the phone and conducted themselves with courtesy.

Description of Work
Replaced two bathroom sink faucets.

12/12/2017

Teresa S.

Great. They showed up timely, were friendly, and knew what they were doing. The previous owners had installed a bathtub that was bowed and not level around the entire perimeter - and they used a general contractor. We ripped that out and Rick installed the new one that is level. They performed leak detection afterward and made sure the hot and cold waters were also accurate and not scalding. They are very busy which is good and bad - means they have a lot of work but it took a little longer than I had hoped to get an initial estimate. They also were not the cheapest estimate but they weren't the highest. As a single mom and an accountant - I felt my money was well spent as far as quality of the work performed. They answered all of my numerous questions and made sure I was ordering the correct parts - I didn't even know what a rough in, waste, clean out, etc..... was until they helped me put together a shopping list. Rick and Shannon helped me choose my bathtub based on a selection I showed them. I have worked with other professionals (drywall and electricians) that will let you make mistakes and not make corrective or professional suggestions....... so I highly recommend The Plumbing Source because they are experts as well as ethical and helpful beyond what is "necessary".

Description of Work
The Plumbing Source installed a new bathtub and shower valve.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Thank you for your business, it was our pleasure to serve you.

11/18/2017

Mike L.

Unforetunately they did not but he asked the Manufacturer Noritz when he called earlier if they had the part in stock which they did. I then had two choices wait for a delivery which would have took 5 days Wed to the next Monday or go pick up the part myself my choice. I am going to say that ten years ago when i purchased this tankless water heater Noritz I made part of my buying decision to go tankless and secondarily because the water heater was manufactured in almost my local backyard (Fountain Valley) thinking just in case I ever needed a part I would not have to order it from another country or long distance hoping to avoid long delivery delays. Rick and Eddie left for a few hours as they were busy and told me if I retrieved the specific part to just call their office back and they would be back to install. So in summary they came over at approximately 2pm trouble shot the problem left at 3pm helped me order the specialty part let me go pick up the same part and avoid delivery delay came back at 6pm and installed and fixed my lack of hot water with the new electronic ignighter. Rick also suggested I install two brass values at the bottom of my Tankless waterheater to allow for future clean out and flushes to help extend the life of my water heater which i had been told before. He gave me good advice and I was happy. Approx labor was 5-1/2 to 6 total hours two men efficient, professionaland fair pricing.

Description of Work
Tankless Noritz water heater failure (no hot water). Checked Angies List for the Plumbing Source reviews called early afternoon spoke to Shannon very nice and professional informed me she would contact Rick and Eddie to come over and check out my problem. They called within the hour and indicated they would be over within the next hour. When they arrived Rick checked my Tankless water heater with eddie immediately got on the phone with the the manufacturer of my Tankless water heater spoke to a technical troubleshooter and diagnosed my problem as a failed electronic ignighter. Since my water was ten years old it was out of warranty so he went over my options and even called a local plumbing supply house to see if they had the specialty part.

10/10/2017

Valerie O.

1. Efficient 2. Did not turn on sprinkler system to validate the source of the problem and that the "solution" would fix it.

Description of Work
Slab leak detection and/or source and repair of moisture and four.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business.

10/10/2017

Jame M.

They arrived promptly and did a great job

Description of Work
Outdoor faucet replaced

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. Our pleasure.

09/23/2017

Charlie W.

Rick and Eddie are great at what they do and could not be happier with their work. I will not use anyone else for my pluming needs!!

Description of Work
Pluming for a gas stove in a backyard bar. also a sink and drain.

Category plumbing

Thanks so much, it's our pleasure!!!!

09/20/2017

Ted W.

I set up an appointment only due to Angie’s reviews. I knew I had to get 2 fill values for 2 toilets replaced. I already knew that the valve would cost maybe $20 and I knew it is a 5-10 minute job. 2 men arrived and gave me an estimate of $149 per toilet (which included the Angie discount) I was floored, because for that price I can buy 2 new toilets and I sent them away. A few minutes later the woman from the office called and gave me a hard sell that it is the valve, which is so expensive although she didn’t know the price. She finally duped me into letting them replace the valves. The men returned and I asked how much do you actually pay for one of these valves, and they replied that they pick them up from their warehouse and one is about $65.00. After they installed the first one I took a picture of the exact made and model #, I found the valve immediately for $25.00 online. They were done after about 15-20 minutes and gave me the bill, which wasn’t even divided into parts, labor, tax, discount. I had to ask about warranty, verbally they gave me different answers. Finally one of them scribbled on the bill 30 days warranty on labor and parts. I was so upset I called the office back, she just said that I agreed to the price and that I got a great deal. $298 for a 15 minute job! She finally told me that they charge $120 per toilet alone, which if I had known then I should have gone with my first instinct. I was lied to, overcharged and duped. I will definitely do more research next time and I will NEVER hire them again!

Description of Work
I had to have 2 fill values for 2 toilets replaced.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your feedback. We aim to give excellent customer service. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. We were completely honest about price upfront before starting work. We were given the authorization and got it done. Just to let you know, our 2nd guy on the job is an apprentice who works for knowledge, not wages. We plan to take your constructive criticism and strive to continue to give excellent service. We love what we do. Everyone is allowed their opinions and we wish we could please every single person in this world, unfortunately we aren't perfect but we will continue to do our personal best.

09/07/2017

Shunsuke S.

Rick was able to stop by my house on a Saturday to check out a leak in the meter box outside. Because there was a possibility for the leak to be on SMWD (our water utility)'s side of the meter box/valve, he instructed me to call them first so as to avoid the cost of a main line connection replacement. It turns out that the leak was on our side; I was able to schedule an appointment within a few days (the leak wasn't so substantial as to warrant an emergency response), and on the day of the appointment, Rick arrived exactly as promised. The work, which required trenching the area around the meter box, was completed quickly and professionally. Unfortunately, I don't think our builder did a particularly good job with the plumbing, so I don't expect this will be the last time it will need repairs. In the inevitable event that we have issues in the future, we'll hire Rick again.

Description of Work
Water main connection repair

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and your review. It is our pleasure.

09/07/2017

Wendy S.

Rick and Ed are knowledgeable and expert plumbers. They are very friendly and would definitely recommend and use them again. They went the extra mile to do an excellent job.

Description of Work
Replace exterior hose faucet.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business, it is our pleasure to serve.

08/29/2017

Gowri A.

They diagnosed the problem over the phone, ordered the part and came and fixed it.

Description of Work
The toilet water tank was filling up slowly, the whole unit was changed out

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business.

08/23/2017

Susan C.

They spent a lot of time. They were very nice. They had to drain all the water out of our house because the faucet was low. So, it took a long time. But then the next day my toilet malfunctioned. I had to call my regular plumber. There was debris in the intake valve for the toilet. So, he had to replace that little valve they have in there. I don’t know. They were very good when they were out here and we couldn’t really say if they caused the problem if they didn’t. They were very nice and prompt. Two young men. They did a good job on the faucet. I just don’t know if this problem was caused by them.

Description of Work
Purchased a Big Deal. Outdoor hose/faucet replacement.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. We appreciated your feedback.

08/16/2017

Ruth N.

They did an excellent job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They repiped my entire house using PEX piping.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. It's a pleasure working with you.

08/07/2017

Nancy Lynn A.

The Plumming Source is NOW my plumming company. Thank you all and especially to Shannon for her many calls and a call today after the work was completed just to check in. She was amazing! Thank you

Description of Work
I recently posted a terrible review because I never received a call from the company. As it turns out it was a miscommunication! The work was performed today by Eddie who went above and beyond what was needed!!

Category plumbing

Thank you for giving us the chance to shine and provide excellent service, the pleasure is all ours.

08/06/2017

Nathalie S.

Shannon and the guys were excellent, great communication, great service I am very happy and would recommend 100%

Description of Work
replace faucet in patio

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. You guys are great!!!

Coastal Kitchens & Baths Inc

*Call Direct - 949 583 1900* WE SPECIALIZE IN COMPLETE REMODELING PROJECTS WITH A MINIMUM COST OF $5,000. We are a team of skilled craftsmen each with many years of experience remodeling kitchens and baths in the Orange County area. At Coastal Kitchens Inc. instead of a showroom we use door style, finish and kitchen cabinet samples, as well as photo design books and CAD on laptops to display your kitchen as it is designed. This way we eliminate the need and the cost associated with a showroom business model. This makes the design process more convenient for our customers, and we pass the significant savings on to them as well. Our design process also allows us to spend more time working on our customer’s designs. This is what we enjoy most about our business and it is what makes the difference between an average and a great kitchen design. Why should I work with Coastal Kitchens Inc.? John (the owner) has 34 years of experience in the remodeling field along with his experienced team. Our top priority is ensuring you receive the highest value for your dollars. This means we will sometimes suggest less expensive options for some aspects of your kitchen to accommodate better investments for others. For example, we can often recommend a cabinet door style that will appear identical and cost substantially less leaving you more dollars for your overall renovation. One of our guiding principles at Coastal Kitchens Inc. is that the best investment in your kitchen is always your design first and your door style second. Exceeding expectations, but never your budget. Contact us through email at coastalkitchens@cox.net for faster response. Credit card purchases are welcome however we charge a small convenience fee.

Award 2022
    Offers by Coastal Kitchens & Baths Inc on Angi
    White Mechanical

White Mechanical, Inc. is a family-owned business with 35 years of experience. Our experienced technicians can install and service all makes and models of HVAC equipment. Owner, John White, built this company from the ground up, now employing over 30 technicians, but he is still a major part of overseeing day to day operations. Want to talk to him directly? Just give us a call and he'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, such as any specials we may be running!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Plumbing, Leak Detection & Repair, Water Heaters, Slab Leak Repairs, Sewer Main Line Re-pipes, Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Water Pressure Regulators, Water Filtration Systems, Valves & Shut Offs, Faucet, Sink, Toilet & Urinals, Gas Leak Repair, Disposals.

ask for details