Pop's Family Plumbing Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2013

Plumbing company is a full-service company specializing in all aspects of plumbing for commercial, residential and multi-family housing. We are a family- owned and operated company with over 35 years of experience in the Plumbing industry. Over the years we have progressed in our success with professionalism, integrity, honesty and our dedication to taking pride in our workmanship. With dedication and confidence, we guarantee our workmanship and materials....

Home Comfort USA

Home Comfort USA Air Conditioning and Heating is a 3rd generation family owned heating and air conditioning company located in Southern California. We’re on a mission to change people’s lives. We do that by working within our community to create a positive change and by exceeding expectations, going above and beyond to make sure that our customers are satisfied. When we answer the phone, we ask, “How can we make you smile?” And that’s just what we plan to do. Our HVAC technicians, installers and comfort advisors have been professionally trained in: AC repair, replacement, installation, furnace repair, and heater replacement as well. Call us today! 714-459-5193

Baker Electric Home Energy

Built on over 80 years of electrical contracting expertise and lead by 4 generations of Bakers, Baker Electric Home Energy has become a trusted partner for thousands of homeowners throughout Southern California. Since 2007 we’ve designed, engineered and installed over 13,000 residential solar systems and we have you to thank. During that time, many of you provided ideas and made requests for innovative solutions to manage and use the solar energy you produce every day. We listened and as a result of those requests we’ve expanded our portfolio of products to now include Heating & Air and Smart Home solutions. You’ve trusted us with your renewable energy and now we can show you how to manage and use that power to create an affordable, comfortable and convenient lifestyle. And to ensure you get only the best, we’re proudly offering products from companies like LG, Panasonic, SolarEdge, Curb, Tesla, Lutron, Nest, Google, Control4, Carrier, Lennox, and ActiveTek Environmental. Our sincere appreciation for your business. Your trust in our company, its people, products and services is more important than you know. Welcome to Baker Electric Home Energy!

Always Plumbing, Air, Heat

For over 19 years, Always Plumbing Services has been Mission Viejo, CA’s plumber. Offering professional technicians, upfront pricing, and fast service, they’re always there for you when you need them. Call today to schedule your next appointment!

09/20/2019

Quick response time. Punctual timing. Great service.

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. It was our pleasure to serve you.

09/08/2019

It went very well. They gave me an estimate. And then completed the task fairly quickly then lowered the price a bit. Great quality help. Eddie was awesome. And it is great to have a plumber I can count on in the future as I would use them again.

Description of Work
Hose bib replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. It was our pleasure.

08/14/2019

I called and the woman answering the phone was so rude! I wanted to get a list of items that are included in a basic inspection since we are in the midst of purchasing an old home built in 1965 and she gave me a list of three things. I informed her that other plumbers had a more detailed list on items they check such as gas lines, water heater flush, etc. Her response was a snarky, “well then go w...

Description of Work
Plumbing inspection

Category plumbing

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize we didn't meet your expectations. We strive to meet excellence. When the conversation went towards what other plumbers do, i had to let you know we are not like others and maybe you should pursue them instead. Take care and good luck.

01/21/2019

Replaced an aging toilet with a new model. The Plumbing Source was immediately responsive, giving quotes and suggestions via text and phone, and completed the task the next day. They cleaned up everything and removed all trash.

Description of Work
toilet replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business, it's our pleasure.

08/27/2018

So professional, efficient, and mindful of my time and theirs. Couldn't even tell they were their😄 area was cleaner than how they found it. I'd give higher if I could, first time worker didn't leave a mess. Really appreciated.

Description of Work
Pin hole leak

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. We strive for excellence. It was our pleasure to serve.

07/03/2018

They are ones I’d recommend they did an excellent job very professional.. we are very pleased.. and will use them again... thanks guys👍😊

Description of Work
New toilet and fixing leaks in pipes

05/11/2018

After reviewing situation. Gave me worst and best case scenario. Walked me through a stressful situation.

Description of Work
Leaking pipe.

05/01/2018

Both Rick and Shannon were professional. I appreciated the accurate information and that a plan put into place. All my question were answered and reassurnace given when needed. The work was completed in a timely manner and the results are excellent. I will used the Plumming Source again should I need further work in the future. Pricing was fair. Thank for such as great Job.

Description of Work
New water main

04/20/2018

A call was placed to The Plumbers Source around 4:45pm after finding a mysterious leak and hearing the sound of water running from a near bye bathroom. Rick and his crew arrived approx 20 minutes later and assessed the situation very quickly. They isolated the sound, found the pin hole leak, and repaired the copper line with very minimal drywall repairs needed afterwards. They did a great job and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Had a pin hole leak in a copper supply line, inside a wall behind a toilet.

01/30/2018

Great! Rickey was prompt and professional. He finished the job ahead of schedule! His price was higher than another estimate, but I went with Ricky based on his knowledge and I’m glad I did.

Description of Work
New gas line.

Category plumber

Plumbing, Leak Detection & Repair, Water Heaters, Slab Leak Repairs, Sewer Main Line Re-pipes, Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Water Pressure Regulators, Water Filtration Systems, Valves & Shut Offs, Faucet, Sink, Toilet & Urinals, Gas Leak Repair, Disposals.

ask for details