ASHER PLUMBING INC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since January 2006

**Asher Plumbing Inc. will meet ALL of your plumbing needs** We are a local family owned and operated business for over 34 years. We specialize in COPPER REPIPES for single family homes and apartment buildings. We use the finest copper pipe type "L" in the market. We pride ourselves on completing a repipe in one day. All our jobs include drywall and stucco repair. We leave our jobs neat and clean. All our Copper Repipe jobs are guaranteed for life...

BLAC PLUMBING & ROOTER

BLAC PLUMBING & ROOTER

HERE AT BLAC PLUMBING & ROOTER WE PROVIDE THE BEST OF US IN SATISFYING OUR CUSTOMERS TO DOING A HIGH QUALITY WORK AT SUCH AN INCREDIBLE REASONABLE PRICE. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSSINESS SINCE 2018 TILL NOW AND MUCH MORE YEARS TO COME. WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED BUSSINESS THAT RELATES TO THE COMMUNITY AND GIVES BACK TO IT ASWELL. WE OFFER VARIOUS DISCOUNTS.

05/26/2020

Punctual, polite, respectful They allowed me to reschedule exactly when I requested. felt they were trustworthy did not worry about them being in my house took their shoes off as I asked will use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced faucet in kitchen, new water regulator outside, fixed leaking tub upstairs

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning,mudjacking

12/26/2018

Avi and his crew had is down. They showed up on time and were finished as scheduled and the quality of the work is outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Copper repipe

06/09/2017

The pipes and the hole in the wall came to about $5000. They came and they did the job. They came one day and then I think it was about two days later they did the work. They came out and found the leak and fixed it. I didn't check with other people, I just wanted it fixed because I had new carpet in here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them. I've got copper pipes. I had a leak. It was a wet spot by the bathroom door.

12/29/2016

Had all the permits necessary and did get the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed outter pipe for hot water supply line.

11/07/2016

I was very upset with the work this company did. They left with a bad clean up job and did not provide a receipt. The next day the trap assembly was already leaking. However, they came back out very quickly to resolve this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to help replace my shut off valves for my sink. Initially, they were 40 minutes to my appointment.

CATEGORY plumbing

Copper Repipe Specialist. Provide and instsall all types of water heaters and tankless water heaters. Repair, Replacement, and installation of water lines, sewer & drain lines, and gas lines. Install tubs, faucets, toilets, and all types of plumbing fixtures.