ASHER PLUMBING INC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since January 2006

6433 TOPANGA CANYON BLVD Suite 465

Canoga Park, CA 91303

**Asher Plumbing Inc. will meet ALL of your plumbing needs** We are a local family owned and operated business for over 34 years. We specialize in COPPER REPIPES for single family homes and apartment buildings. We use the finest copper pipe type "L" in the market. We pride ourselves on completing a repipe in one day. All our jobs include drywall and stucco repair. We leave our jobs neat and clean. All our Copper Repipe jobs are guaranteed for life...

05/26/2020

Robin H.

Punctual, polite, respectful They allowed me to reschedule exactly when I requested. felt they were trustworthy did not worry about them being in my house took their shoes off as I asked will use them again

Description of Work
replaced faucet in kitchen, new water regulator outside, fixed leaking tub upstairs

Category plumbing,drain cleaning,mudjacking

12/26/2018

Mark R.

Avi and his crew had is down. They showed up on time and were finished as scheduled and the quality of the work is outstanding.

Description of Work
Copper repipe

06/09/2017

Paulette K.

The pipes and the hole in the wall came to about $5000. They came and they did the job. They came one day and then I think it was about two days later they did the work. They came out and found the leak and fixed it. I didn't check with other people, I just wanted it fixed because I had new carpet in here.

Description of Work
I used them. I've got copper pipes. I had a leak. It was a wet spot by the bathroom door.

12/29/2016

shahram M.

Had all the permits necessary and did get the job done.

Description of Work
Installed outter pipe for hot water supply line.

11/07/2016

Mr James Malone & A.

I was very upset with the work this company did. They left with a bad clean up job and did not provide a receipt. The next day the trap assembly was already leaking. However, they came back out very quickly to resolve this.

Description of Work
I hired this company to help replace my shut off valves for my sink. Initially, they were 40 minutes to my appointment.

10/12/2016

GRACE S.

Did not contact or receive a quote from this vendor. Cist of job is arbitrary just to get review submitted.

Description of Work
Replace old pipes in the attic with new copper piping.

06/01/2016

narayan I.

We experienced a slab leak that practically destroyed the wood floor in our house. We asked 3 companies to evaluate and quote a full repiping. From the moment that Avi walked into our house to prepare a quote, it was clear that he has repiping down to a science. I was still in disbelief when the project took 2 days, just as promised. Avi was on site most of the time supervising the work. His team knew exactly what to do and did it very efficiently. Moreover, they've been the cleanest contractors that we have ever engaged (no dust at the end of the day!!!). After such a pleasant experience, we later engaged Avi to help re-route our irrigation system as we were suspecting another leak. It was another fine job done by his team. Moreover, Avi has been more than helpful, and has gone the extra mile, with any questions we have had on any of the work that he has done with us. He's on our speed dial for all plumbing work. Thank you Avi !!!

Description of Work
Repiping a full house (2 floors)

05/28/2016

Nicole S.

Amazing service: punctual, clean, great price! Amazing service. He was on site almost the entire time. His service was very fast as well. Done in 1 day, inspection the next day, came and completed everything the third day!

Description of Work
House repiping

03/25/2016

Nanette T.

It was a fair price. He did a good job. We liked him. He was on Angie's List.

Description of Work
I used Asher Plumbing for plumbing.

11/11/2015

Anna M.

It went very well. All work was completed in a day. They were neat and professional. I felt the work was done for a very reasonable price and I can now enjoy taking a bath without running out of hot water.

Description of Work
Ari and his men installed a tankless hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Dalinghaus Construction

Our foundation repair, concrete lifting, and support or anchoring products are manufactured to the highest standards, comply with the industry’s strictest guidelines and have been tested by over 100 major structural repair contractors throughout North America. Installation of any product comes with a manufacturer’s warranty along with our own in-house written, transferable warranty! We continuously deliver on a promise to offer great quality and service to our customers. We are consistently implementing the ever-changing methods and technology that present themselves in the construction industry. With our customer’s goals and expectations as our primary company focus, we will continuously strive to better ourselves and our company. We truly respect and appreciate each customer’s project like it is our very own. Our promise to you: We “NEVER SETTLE” for anything but the BEST! For more information or to schedule your inspection, call today!

JMS Express Plumbing

Investing in new appliances improves the appearance of your home, saves money on cost, and reduces carbon emissions. If you have found the perfect appliance for your home and need help with installation, JMS Express Plumbing. Our experienced Plumber La Crescenta provides appliance installation in Woodland Hills, Sherman Oaks, Tarzana, Encino, and the surrounding communities. Give us a call at JMS Express Plumbing for expert appliance installation and advice.

Halo Construction Group

Halo Roofing is a GAF certified Master Elite full service roofing, rain gutters, whole house insulation, windows, new and retrofit, sales and installation company. Our service are covers LA, Orange and parts of Ventura Counties. We have our own service and installation crews and do not use sub-contractors. We provide free estimates for all jobs and services. Additional DBA - Halo Headquarters Inc. Award winning.

Offers by Halo Construction Group on Angi

Copper Repipe Specialist. Provide and instsall all types of water heaters and tankless water heaters. Repair, Replacement, and installation of water lines, sewer & drain lines, and gas lines. Install tubs, faucets, toilets, and all types of plumbing fixtures.