B Green Service

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2014

B Green Service is a family-owned & operated, serving both residential and commercial needs of the bay area and beyond. We offer quality service at a price you can afford with no hidden or surprise costs. Our customers can be assured that when you work with B Green Service, whether it is regarding a small service repair, preventative maintenance, indoor air quality or system upgrades, we are committed to providing you with the level of quality and service that can only come from a business committed to your complete satisfaction. we are known for our experienced technicians, exceptional customer service and well thought out designs tailored to the individual needs of each customer....

Air Duct Cleaning

+2 more images

carpet cleaning (18)air duct cleaning (11)dryer vent cleaning (4)HVAC Companies (2)insulation (1)pest control (1)

10/18/2018

Christine N.

Daniel came out first for the estimate which we accepted. Isiah, Miguel, and Narie came out and replaced all the soiled and damaged insulation from our two attics, and under the house plus replaced our plastic barrier under the house that had been soiled by the rats plus placed out traps. When they finished, it was like they had never been there; they bagged up and removed everything plus vacuumed up after themselves leaving our house spotless. They will come back to make sure the rats are not getting back in, and the work is good for three years.

Description of Work
Damaged insulation replaced, new plastic barrier under house, rodent proofing/removal

Category pest control, insulation

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

01/25/2018

Susanne L.

Too many things went wrong with the choice of furnace and installation. Also, the way it was installed was dangerous and so the furnace had to be removed. I received a refund and hired another company to properly install another furnace. 1) Make sure this company honors the original price quote. 2) Be safe at home. Do not skip getting a city inspection when the work is done!

Description of Work
Furnace replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

09/05/2017

Joan B.

I had an initial meeting with Dan when he came to inspect all of the heating duct and vents to make sure that they were not damaged and he could proceed with cleaning - very reassuring. I then received a call to schedule the cleaning. Dan is a very profession and personable young man who did an excellent job and was able to answer my questions and provide recommendations to improve the air quality in my home. Excellent first impressions and I hope to continue using this company in the future.

Description of Work
Vent/Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

08/15/2017

Alex L.

The technician was friendly. He was also prompt and on time. It's hard to say how effective the cleaning was as there was no way to see into the ducts. I think it would be nice to hire someone with a fibre-optic scope to see exactly what you're getting for your money. Otherwise, my only real complaint is that his portable vacuum unit left multiple scuff marks on my hardwood floors. I think they'll likely scrub off but that's just not acceptable.

Description of Work
B Green cleaned my air ducts.

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

07/03/2017

Jim W.

He did a great job and as I said I would use him again.

Description of Work
Clean carpets in 5 rooms and 3 hall ways.

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

07/03/2017

Gregg A.

Their service was professional and excellent. They arrived on time and explained what they would be doing and the cost before starting. Then upon agreement they started on the work and finished in the time frame given and explained what they did and found. Also they went beyond the agreed upon service and did extra detailed worked. We were very pleased with the service and plan on using them again for their services.

Description of Work
We had our carpets cleaned and air/heater ducts cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

04/04/2017

ANDY D.

Excellent. Daniel is very friendly and professional, and he knows how to get your carpet clean. I plan to give his name to my neighbors with a high recommendation.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in multiple rooms and set of stairs

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

03/27/2017

Jason M.

It was great - but stayed wet longer than we thought (but it was a wet rainy day) so took a while to dry.

Description of Work
Cleaned some rugs, including some pet stains. Did a great job!

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

03/16/2017

Ann F.

Ilan did an outstanding job. When things needed moving he pointed it out and put them back in place when finished. He is very conscientious and left the house as he found it. All the covers were cleaned either with suction or washing. The duct cleaning machine was amazing and HEPA. Have already purchased a second package for another system in the house. Am very pleased.

Description of Work
Vent and duct cleaning, sanitizing, dryer vent cleaning, air intake cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

03/09/2017

Janet T.

It was fabulous. He could not have been any nicer. He was prompt, polite, and cheerful. He did a beautiful job. It made such a difference in the air quality of my house. I am planning on having him back clean my carpets. Based on my research, his prices are right and he is very honest.

Description of Work
He cleaned 11 air ducts and the dryer vent. He also cleaned a large ceiling fan grate.

Work Completed On 02/05/2017

02/27/2017

Kyle M.

Excellent!!!!

Description of Work
Air duct full system cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

01/30/2017

Harry R.

He left the carpet soaking wet.

Description of Work
Shampoo carpet

Work Completed On 01/30/2017

01/29/2017

Michael B.

Carpets cleaned beautifully. A really nice guy.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/24/2017

12/27/2016

Linda Fuson S.

Very well--best results yet from any rug cleaner. Idan was prompt, personable, and effective. Dampness lasted until next day, but stayed clean

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning with pet odor problem add-on. Angie deal $99 plus $170 for pet cleaning. .

Work Completed On 12/22/2016

11/29/2016

Deborah T.

The cleaners did a great job. The carpets looked better than I could have hoped for. I will call on BGreen again.

Description of Work
I had 3 rooms plus a set of stairs cleaned. Some of the rooms needed extra deep cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/29/2016

11/01/2016

Rene C.

They did an excellent job on very dirty carpets.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2016

10/31/2016

Edward C.

I lined up an appointment. They didn't show up, except I got an email that they came but must have had the wrong number. I emailed and called three times to try to line up another appointment in a month as I was going on vacation. They never called back.

Description of Work
I wanted my carpets cleaned.

Work Completed On 09/27/2016

10/18/2016

Maria L.

Great service, punctual, friendly, courteous & professional.

Description of Work
Area carpets

Work Completed On 10/18/2016

09/01/2016

Veronica D.

Idan takes his time and doesn't rush to complete the job until he's satisfied.He truly takes pride in his work. I highly recommend BGreen Service to anyone who needs serious Deep Carpet Cleaning. Very satisfied with his work!

Description of Work
My mother who has couches that probably haven't been cleaned in 20+ years were looking old and dull. The process Idan uses is fantastic in cleaning a very old fabric. The amount of dirt he was able to extract was unbelievable. Now these couches look like they are white again.

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

07/20/2016

Jenay K.

Dan was friendly and efficient. Great service, I will use them again!

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/20/2016

07/17/2016

debra S.

Very well, they were flexible with my schedule and did a great job. Very knowledgeable about HVAC too - nice professional guys. It was a good experience. I'll use them every year now - thanks bGreen Debra

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/17/2016

06/26/2016

I would highly recommend Dan and Dean, both the guys were professional and did good job. They were on time for the appointment. Cleaned the dryer vents and AC vents. shampoo cleaned the carpets too.. Guys were easy to talk, I had lots of questions for them and they answered with patience. already planning to call them on a routine basis to keep my house clean. Thank You. Anand.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning Air duct and dryer Lint cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/26/2016

06/24/2016

Ben M.

First, they were very flexible with scheduling and kept us well informed with updates of there arrival. Once they arrived, they were very professional and did a great job of communicating the work to be done. They scoped the house and identified all the vent and made sure they moved any furniture respectful. They cleaned all the vent and provided a fair recommendation for additional work. I was very pleased with there thoroughness and the result afterward.