B Green Service

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2014

1151 Harbor Bay Pkwy

Alameda, CA 94502

B Green Service is a family-owned & operated, serving both residential and commercial needs of the bay area and beyond. We offer quality service at a price you can afford with no hidden or surprise costs. Our customers can be assured that when you work with B Green Service, whether it is regarding a small service repair, preventative maintenance, indoor air quality or system upgrades, we are committed to providing you with the level of quality and service that can only come from a business committed to your complete satisfaction. we are known for our experienced technicians, exceptional customer service and well thought out designs tailored to the individual needs of each customer....

carpet cleaning (18)air duct cleaning (11)dryer vent cleaning (4)HVAC Companies (2)insulation (1)pest control (1)

10/18/2018

Daniel came out first for the estimate which we accepted. Isiah, Miguel, and Narie came out and replaced all the soiled and damaged insulation from our two attics, and under the house plus replaced our plastic barrier under the house that had been soiled by the rats plus placed out traps. When they finished, it was like they had never been there; they bagged up and removed everything plus vacuumed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damaged insulation replaced, new plastic barrier under house, rodent proofing/removal

CATEGORY pest control,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

01/25/2018

Too many things went wrong with the choice of furnace and installation. Also, the way it was installed was dangerous and so the furnace had to be removed. I received a refund and hired another company to properly install another furnace. 1) Make sure this company honors the original price quote. 2) Be safe at home. Do not skip getting a city inspection when the work is done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2017

09/05/2017

I had an initial meeting with Dan when he came to inspect all of the heating duct and vents to make sure that they were not damaged and he could proceed with cleaning - very reassuring. I then received a call to schedule the cleaning. Dan is a very profession and personable young man who did an excellent job and was able to answer my questions and provide recommendations to improve the air quality...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vent/Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

08/15/2017

The technician was friendly. He was also prompt and on time. It's hard to say how effective the cleaning was as there was no way to see into the ducts. I think it would be nice to hire someone with a fibre-optic scope to see exactly what you're getting for your money. Otherwise, my only real complaint is that his portable vacuum unit left multiple scuff marks on my hardwood floors. I think they'll...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
B Green cleaned my air ducts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

07/03/2017

He did a great job and as I said I would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpets in 5 rooms and 3 hall ways.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

07/03/2017

Their service was professional and excellent. They arrived on time and explained what they would be doing and the cost before starting. Then upon agreement they started on the work and finished in the time frame given and explained what they did and found. Also they went beyond the agreed upon service and did extra detailed worked. We were very pleased with the service and plan on using them again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our carpets cleaned and air/heater ducts cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2017

04/04/2017

Excellent. Daniel is very friendly and professional, and he knows how to get your carpet clean. I plan to give his name to my neighbors with a high recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned in multiple rooms and set of stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

03/27/2017

It was great - but stayed wet longer than we thought (but it was a wet rainy day) so took a while to dry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned some rugs, including some pet stains. Did a great job!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

03/16/2017

Ilan did an outstanding job. When things needed moving he pointed it out and put them back in place when finished. He is very conscientious and left the house as he found it. All the covers were cleaned either with suction or washing. The duct cleaning machine was amazing and HEPA. Have already purchased a second package for another system in the house. Am very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vent and duct cleaning, sanitizing, dryer vent cleaning, air intake cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

03/09/2017

It was fabulous. He could not have been any nicer. He was prompt, polite, and cheerful. He did a beautiful job. It made such a difference in the air quality of my house. I am planning on having him back clean my carpets. Based on my research, his prices are right and he is very honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned 11 air ducts and the dryer vent. He also cleaned a large ceiling fan grate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2017