Intelligent Design Cooling Heating & Plumbing

Arizona: Contractors
02/28/2023

2200 W La Osa St

Tucson, AZ 85705

#1 RATED HVAC AND PLUMBING PROVIDER IN SOUTHERN AZ. 24-HR EMERGENCY SERVICE. ALL INSTALLERS AND SERVICE TECHS AT OUR AWARD-WINNING COMPANY HAVE AT LEAST 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE! Guaranteed highest quality at an affordable price. Our team has well over 100 years of experience. We offer all major brands like Lennox, Trane, Rheem, and Amana. An A rating with the BBB....

HVAC Companies (977)plumbers (259)water heaters (110)home energy audit (55)air duct cleaning (35)electrician (27)water softeners (24)solar companies (13)insulation (8)sewer cleaning (7)drain cleaning (5)gas leak repair (1)

10/08/2020

Lori P.

installed May 9 2020 and nothing but trouble with complying with THEIR contract. No attic support, warped outdoor compressor pad, NO COPPER TUBING PROTECTION (from the bare metal cutouts in the unit), no room balancing, noise, Noise, NOISE. I think that they believe I will just give up and not make them DO THEIR JOB but they would be wrong! This unit was not donated to us, we paid $32k CASH and that was OUR mistake but we are calling our lawyer. Eight service calls for a new install is out frigging rageous!!!!

Description of Work
AC install

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

08/13/2020

stephen N.

Provided quote, quickly scheduled service. Arrived in time and completed all tasks quickly. Explained all the work performed. Would hire again as needed.

Description of Work
Faucet installation, misc plumbing issues

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/23/2020

Ralph D.

Outstanding. 5 Stars for sure. Elmo was fantastic

Description of Work
Service and inspection

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

06/15/2020

Kathy C.

They are wonderful. Also call me and set up an appointment.

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

03/31/2020

Walter G.

Perfect job,on time informative and not overpriced. I would recommend to anyone needing their services

Description of Work
Heat pump stopped working

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

03/03/2020

Samantha F.

The plumber tore apart my bathroom with a jack hammer and left a big gaping hole in the floor. After pressuring him to cement it in, he did albeit very sloppily. I had to hire an independent tiler to smooth out the cement, straighten the toilet and retile my floor. I made a complaint to the AZ atty general and fortunately was reimbursed for the costs of the damages incurred to my bathroom. I was also informed that the plumber in question was laid off, but I'm still not comfortable returning to this company.

Description of Work
I needed a clogged drain fixed.

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

07/31/2019

Joe S.

Gabe from Intelligent Design got to my house the same day and did the work. He was polite, professional and knowledgeable. Additionally, he came back to the house to help with my water softener that was clogging my lines with media resin. He didnt even charge me for the return call and spent about 45 mins clearing out the pipes for me.

Description of Work
Water heater leaking from bottom, needed replacement.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

07/09/2019

Bobby G.

They wanted to sell me a water conditioner instead of a softener

Description of Work
Water softener

Category plumbing,water softeners

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

05/18/2019

Stella R.

I've had preventive maintenance plan (annual checks of AC and furnace) with Intelligent Design since 2015. During spring 2019 AC check, they found the refrigerant had all leaked out/coil rusted. Five days later, they installed new unit. The technicians were prompt and professional. New unit installed, checked out and up-and-running in four hours. Not even a speck of trash/debris left behind. Fantastic!!!!

Description of Work
Replaced AC compressor and coil

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

01/28/2019

Dale M.

These guys are really good. I'm and Engineer with HVAC experience. This firm is professional, punctual, talented, and knowledgeable. The HVAC mechanic effectively trouble-shot some complex heating and cooling symptoms. He corrected major control system wiring mistakes that were made by a different HVAC firm that originally and incorrectly installed the system in our new home. The trouble shooting preformed was methodical and was performed in a manner that was appropriate and effective. The repairs were timely and cost effective. I highly recommend this firm.

Description of Work
Control system wiring corrections.

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing Design, Repair, Maintenance, & Installation. Energy Audits. Duct Sealing, Insulation & Ductless Heat. Photovoltaic Solar Panels Design & Installation.

Evaporative Cooler Service.