D&H Air Conditioning & Heating Co

AZ
Arizona: Contractors

3990 N Oracle Rd

Tucson, AZ 85705

D&H is very empathetic to our customers' situations and will perform our services with the upmost sensitivity and care.

We accept remote payment

D&H Heating and Air Conditioning is Tucson's leading HVAC Company and has been providing Tucson with furnace and AC repair, maintenance and new installation services since 1959. D&H is dedicated to your climate-control solutions and your family's indoor comfort. We are your heating furnace and AC specialists in Tucson and Southern Arizona. All of our HVAC heater and air conditioning repair technicians are committed to customer service of the highest quality. A D&H technician will always strive to serve you with courtesy and respect. Our technicians are all certified with the Seal of Safety, demonstrating our level of professionalism, and are NATE-certified, guaranteeing that they are well trained and skilled. D&H Air Conditioning is one of the leading providers of air conditioner repair, air conditioning service, new AC systems, furnace repair and heating system repair in Tucson, delivering rapid response for broken heaters and air conditioners. Our certified HVAC technicians will quickly respond to your needs whether you need emergency air-conditioning repair, have heating problems or need a new system installation. At D&H, we are dedicated to your satisfaction and committed to providing the highest quality of products and service to your family. We believe it is our duty to invest in the extra training, equipment, and most qualified technicians to ensure the comfort and protection of your family and your home....

4.4

HVAC Companies (229)air duct cleaning (10)electrician (6)water heaters (3)

05/21/2021

2+ years on D&H two zone Daikin Systems with maintenance contract. Evaporator coil leaking. Charged me $95 to come out to diagnose problem. Coil needed replacing. One week later no call to schedule replacement. I called they sent out repairman next day. Couldn't complete job as was missing parts and helper. Said they would call me the next day. The next week I CALLED them got the run around. Came ...

Description of Work
Stay Away They are terrible.

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

01/26/2021

Called D&H about 1030 and the technician arrived mid-afternoon the same day. Due to the extreme cold temperatures, even snow flurries, the heat pump wasn't working at optimum capacity. Fernando made some adjustments to both the thermostat and the unit. He waited to ensure the indoor temperature reached the level desired by homeowner. Have been a customer of D&H for over 20 years and this excellent...

Description of Work
Heat pump not maintaining temperature set on thermostat.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

01/07/2021

We hired D & H Air conditioning, at the advice of our realtor, in March of 2020 for a home buying inspection. We hired a specific AC inspector to make sure the unit was working properly above and beyond our regular home inspector. We had other specific inspectors there and we were checking in on them all periodically. We (my husband, our realtor, the sellers realtor, and I) were with the D&H tech ...

Description of Work
Pre-purchase home inspection

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

11/10/2020

Kalem Linsenbach was very professional and answered all my questions. He is a good representative for your company. Thank you.

Description of Work
Service check

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

Awesome, thanks for the review of Kalem!!

11/03/2020

Fernando and I discussed options of service, motor replacement vs new system. Pricing on motor. Different systems avail. He arranged an appointment with a customer rep to come by same afternoon. Very nice person to deal with. Thank you Fernando.

Description of Work
Check heat/ac . Possible service or replacement.

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

Thank you for the awesome review for Fernando!!! He is a gem and we are glad that you could help him shine!!!! Have a fantastic winter this year!!

07/29/2020

He found our problem quickly, explained what we needed to do to fix . It was great that he explained so I could understand.

Description of Work
Service check up

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Thank you for the review of D&H Air Conditioning and Heating!

07/27/2020

D&H was superbly responsive and able to get a technician out to my house within about an hour of my call, (they even came out earlier to work with my schedule) Austin, the technician was polite and knowledgable and able to diagnose the issue within a few minutes. Pricing was reasonable and the service overall was excellent. I’ll be using them again for any future AC maintenance and repair needs!

Description of Work
Capacitor replacement and coolant top-off

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Thank you so much for choosing D&H and giving us the opportunity to service your system! Nothing makes us happier than solid feedback about our work ethic and our wonderful employees!! We look forward to working together in the future

07/23/2020

Kalem was very polite, cordial, and professional. Actually helped me take the lug nuts off my tire, which was obviously not part of the AC inspection. Definitely will get my business in the future.

Description of Work
Needed to access AC unit

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for leaving a review for Kalem! We are always happy to help when we can! AC inspection or not! Best, The D&H Team

06/29/2020

Josh was very polite and called before he showed up to let me know approximate time of arrival, which is wonderful. He explained all he was doing and I appreciated his professionalism. I always recommend D and H when someone needs ac or heater work done.

Description of Work
6 month check up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Thank you for the lovely review of Josh and always recommending us! Stay safe and stay cool!!

06/22/2020

Kalem quickly diagnosed a fault coil of a newly installed system

Description of Work
Diagnostics on new system

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Thank you for leaving a review for Kalem! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Air conditioning, heater, furnace, package unit, heat pump, gas pack, condenser, coil, thermostat, air purification, air filtration system service, repair, maintenance, & installation

If you are unsure whether we provide a service just ask and we will let you know.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express