Pinnacle Fencing Solutions

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2020

PO Box 97515

Phoenix, AZ 85060

At Pinnacle Fencing Solutions, our services come with a history dating to 1946. A craft passed down 3 generations offers you professional service with a quality product. We offer you the very best in craftsmanship, expertise and customer care. With a work ethic that spans a generation, we invite you to hire us with confidence....

fence company (163)driveway gate installation (46)masonry (26)iron work (13)dog fencing (6)stucco (3)house painting (1)

02/24/2021

I reviewed the project with Rich the general manager at Pinnacle and he coordinated the installation. He was very professional, gave me a very competitive price and completed the job on time. I had to travel out of state and never got to see the installation until after I returned 2 months later. I had a couple of rails at an angle and called Rich to correct. He not only corrected the issue on the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Required 180 feet of cedar railing installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

02/02/2021

I requested a quote. I was told that basically they won’t do repairs because they are scheduling for larger jobs. So basically my money isn’t good enough. Even though storm damaged prompted my request for a quote, we planned on replacing our whole fence line around our home. I feel I was just told my business was not good enough, therefore I feel theres isn’t either. I wouldn’t want to do business...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs and replacing fence line

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

We never stated that your money was not good enough. We simply are not doing repairs at the time.

11/27/2020

It is not possible to rate this experience any higher ... Pinnacle Fencing exceeded all needs and expectations in every category of rating as provided here on Angie's List. Phone calls were promptly returned, questions were thoroughly and accurately answered. Estimates were provided on promised dates Work crew are obviously permanent members of the company. They were all here each day until job wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Approximately 30 ft section of 6 Ft Block Wall with Columns Repaired / Reconstructed after Auto Accident Damage

CATEGORY fencing,masonry,stucco,house painters,dog fence,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

10/01/2020

Everything went well. Fence looks fantastic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New wood fencing and 3 gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

08/05/2020

Fine so far. More work needs doing. More lost fencing needs replacing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken and lost fencing. Replace old weak fencing.

CATEGORY dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

05/17/2020

I called and made an appointment for an estimate. They didn't show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install fence

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2020

No record of any appointment. Please check you records. Thanks for the F.

03/11/2020

He did a good job and gave me what I wanted. when I looked at it a day later there was rust and paint chipping. when I called him we set an appointment to see what he could do and never showed up. I will try again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built a iron fence at my boat dock

CATEGORY fencing,wrought iron,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

02/15/2020

company never showed up for appointment to measure and create estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
backyard fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

We never had an Appointment. I don't think you have the right company.

04/10/2019

Brandy was very professional, punctual and detailed about what would be done and how. She provided information and a quote with no sales pressure. The install was scheduled but due to weather issues, was delayed only one day (Brandy let us know promptly). The work was done very well and debris/garage was hauled away. End result did not deviate from our original plan. Very happy with results. Would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an RV gate (block wall and gate installation) added to the side of our garage.

CATEGORY masonry,driveway gates

COST $2,359.94

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

03/23/2019

I did not use this company. I was going to and had called to get the work started but the receptionist (?) advised to sign the bid and send 100% of the fee in to the company and then they would schedule the work. Not good at all. I don't care for the contract information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair block fence

CATEGORY fencing,masonry

COST $2,053.1

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We normally get a signed contract and 50% deposit. The balance is paid at the end of completion. Not sure where the 100% up front came from. All payment term are listed on our estimate or in our email. I'm very sorry for any misunderstanding or wrong information given.

Commercial and residential. Fence block Walls and 8x8x16 walls, cedar and redwood wood , chain Link, wrought Iron, vinyl, tennis courts, backstops, batting cages, equine fencing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard