Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/31/2021

1102 E Fern Dr N

Phoenix, AZ 85014

We are a new owner operated fencing company in the Valley, I have been in the Construction Industry for over 15 years and have learned how to operate from working with one of the largest contractors in the US. As a teenager, every summer I would build fences in Texas for my families company and thought that I would always come back to it. My family has had Accurate Fence company for 3 generations starting with my grandfather. I'm committed to delivering a quality product and building solid fences. We want to make our clients satisfied so that they will tell other people about the work we do....

fence company (35)driveway gate installation (6)dog fencing (6)iron work (3)concrete driveways (1)

11/11/2020

Chris was quick and communicative!! They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence and gate

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

11/10/2020

Great job and very accommodating to my schedule. Replaced gate and built a new fence appx 10 ft long with a new gate for that fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gate replacment and fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

Photo for Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC - 1102 E Fern Dr N, Phoenix, AZ - 39017523

11/03/2020

Chris and his crew were very professional , they were on time ,done quickly , cleaned up and even added a last minute section of fence for me. The fence topper looks great. I would hire them again. They get a 5 star rating from me and my wife. They also had the best price out of three contractors i called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence topper

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

10/28/2020

Overall experience was awesome with Chris I would highly recommend him to do any job anytime he does an amazing job he really does and I’m very very very pleased with his work he’s very professional about his work little expensive but totally totally worth it as always let me know what’s going on when it’s going to be finished and how it’s going to be done does an amazing job amazing workSo if you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Horse fencing

CATEGORY dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

09/04/2020

Chris and Kyle did a great job. They fabricated 2 gates on site, installed them, and also installed additional roofing material and metal to insure that the area was protected from rain. This was my major requirement, as the area is used for hay storage. I recommend them highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fabricate and install 2 gates to enclose a hay storage area

CATEGORY dog fence,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

Photo for Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC - 1102 E Fern Dr N, Phoenix, AZ - 38854353

07/09/2020

Excellent- Chris and his team are efficient and accommodating. I will definitely use them on any future projects for our properties!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing and Gates

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

05/27/2020

I begin working with Chris McCombs on 9/10/2019. He replaced part of my backyard fence. He is very reliable and keeps his word. My second project was to install a 6" thick driveway. He completed the job on time on approximately May 5, 2020. I highly recommend his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence and Driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveways,fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/16/2020

First let me say Chris the owner is a hard working gentleman. Apparently he bit off more than he could chew as far as the mesh is concerned. No problem with erecting the fence but the mesh is a disaster. A picture is worth a thousand words.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed 65’ of wrought iron fence 6ft. In height with mesh for privacy

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

Photo for Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC - 1102 E Fern Dr N, Phoenix, AZ - 38569718

[Member Name Removed], First thank you for the review. Unfortunately the product didn’t turn out the way you would have liked. Honestly a better job could have been done on both parts. The type of mesh should have been specified before signing the contract for the desired look you wanted. I can assure you the functionality and integrity of the fence are solid. I understand that you are unhappy abo...

05/15/2020

Very Well. They had to make adjustments because of strict city codes for the pool fence and did it very well. They were very flexible to my needs in working on a financing plan to pay as work was completed. The decorative gates are a fine feature complimenting the style of my home, especially matching my wrought iron door and light fixtures. I would definitely hire Accurate Fence in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing for Pool and Courtyard Gates

CATEGORY fencing,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Photo for Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC - 1102 E Fern Dr N, Phoenix, AZ - 38568930

05/14/2020

5 STARS!! I would absolutely hire Chris at Accurate Concrete and Fence again. He was on time, his affordable estimate matched his final price, and his work was impeccable! Above all, Chris was easy to work with and flexible. Our fence is the envy of the neighborhood!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Removal and Install

CATEGORY fencing,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

I can Install or repair 1. Metal, wood, and cement block fencing 2. Automatic gates 3. Fire access strobes 4. Cattle guards 5. Low voltage U.L. approved electrical fence protective devices of less than 25 volts and 100 watts

Retaining walls