Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC

Founded 2019 • With Angi since July 2019

We are a new owner operated fencing company in the Valley, I have been in the Construction Industry for over 15 years and have learned how to operate from working with one of the largest contractors in the US. As a teenager, every summer I would build fences in Texas for my families company and thought that I would always come back to it. My family has had Accurate Fence company for 3 generations starting with my grandfather. I'm committed to delivering a quality product and building solid fences. We want to make our clients satisfied so that they will tell other people about the work we do....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+29 more images

fence company (36)driveway gate installation (7)dog fencing (6)iron work (3)Patios (2)concrete driveways (1)

08/01/2022

Justin D.

They were great. On time and communicated really well.

Description of Work
chain link fence

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

02/25/2022

Terri R.

We hired Chris because he did excellent work on a previous job. Unfortunately, his work this time was terrible. If I could give a zero star rating I would. He and his crew fabricated and installed 3 replacement gates in our backyard wall. He left numerous areas of unfinished stucco, loose and incorrect hardware, and just completely sloppy work in general. To top things off, his worker performed welding on one of the gates, directly on top of our ceramic tile walkway, without covering it for protection. This resulted in welding splatter on the walkway, which burned, and completely ruined almost 20 tiles. This worker also caused deep gouges in 3 more tiles when he used a grinder on the new gates, again directly on top of our ceramic tiles. When we spoke to Chris about the tile damage, he agreed that we should hire a professional to replace the damaged tiles, and he would reimburse us. It cost us $600 to do that, and we sent him a copy of the paid invoice. He is now unresponsive to our phone calls and text communications. as for the poor and sloppy work, my husband, who is 82 years old spent more than 20 hours repairing, caulking and painting the stucco mess that Chris left. Beware of this company!

Description of Work
Fabricated and installed 3 gates

Category driveway gates

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

Review for Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC - 1102 E Fern Dr N, Phoenix, AZ - 39701684

This employee no longer works with the company. Unfortunately people do what they want when they want.

11/11/2020

Sara J.

Chris was quick and communicative!! They did a great job.

Description of Work
fence and gate

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

11/10/2020

Michael B.

Great job and very accommodating to my schedule. Replaced gate and built a new fence appx 10 ft long with a new gate for that fence.

Description of Work
gate replacment and fence

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Review for Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC - 1102 E Fern Dr N, Phoenix, AZ - 39017523

11/03/2020

bob P.

Chris and his crew were very professional , they were on time ,done quickly , cleaned up and even added a last minute section of fence for me. The fence topper looks great. I would hire them again. They get a 5 star rating from me and my wife. They also had the best price out of three contractors i called.

Description of Work
fence topper

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

10/28/2020

Karee E.

Overall experience was awesome with Chris I would highly recommend him to do any job anytime he does an amazing job he really does and I’m very very very pleased with his work he’s very professional about his work little expensive but totally totally worth it as always let me know what’s going on when it’s going to be finished and how it’s going to be done does an amazing job amazing workSo if you’re ever looking for somebody to put your fence up hire him

Description of Work
Horse fencing

Category dog fence

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

09/04/2020

Terri R.

Chris and Kyle did a great job. They fabricated 2 gates on site, installed them, and also installed additional roofing material and metal to insure that the area was protected from rain. This was my major requirement, as the area is used for hay storage. I recommend them highly!

Description of Work
Fabricate and install 2 gates to enclose a hay storage area

Category dog fence, driveway gates

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Review for Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC - 1102 E Fern Dr N, Phoenix, AZ - 38854353

07/09/2020

Martin N.

Excellent- Chris and his team are efficient and accommodating. I will definitely use them on any future projects for our properties!

Description of Work
Fencing and Gates

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

05/27/2020

Rachel M.

I begin working with Chris McCombs on 9/10/2019. He replaced part of my backyard fence. He is very reliable and keeps his word. My second project was to install a 6" thick driveway. He completed the job on time on approximately May 5, 2020. I highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
fence and Driveway

Category concrete driveways, fencing

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

05/16/2020

Sally G.

First let me say Chris the owner is a hard working gentleman. Apparently he bit off more than he could chew as far as the mesh is concerned. No problem with erecting the fence but the mesh is a disaster. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Description of Work
We needed 65’ of wrought iron fence 6ft. In height with mesh for privacy

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Review for Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC - 1102 E Fern Dr N, Phoenix, AZ - 38569718

[Member Name Removed], First thank you for the review. Unfortunately the product didn’t turn out the way you would have liked. Honestly a better job could have been done on both parts. The type of mesh should have been specified before signing the contract for the desired look you wanted. I can assure you the functionality and integrity of the fence are solid. I understand that you are unhappy about the aesthetics. In the future we will strive to have better communication with our clients to avoid this from happening again.

05/15/2020

Anthony I.

Very Well. They had to make adjustments because of strict city codes for the pool fence and did it very well. They were very flexible to my needs in working on a financing plan to pay as work was completed. The decorative gates are a fine feature complimenting the style of my home, especially matching my wrought iron door and light fixtures. I would definitely hire Accurate Fence in the future.

Description of Work
Fencing for Pool and Courtyard Gates

Category fencing, wrought iron, patios

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

Review for Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC - 1102 E Fern Dr N, Phoenix, AZ - 38568930

05/14/2020

Bill D.

5 STARS!! I would absolutely hire Chris at Accurate Concrete and Fence again. He was on time, his affordable estimate matched his final price, and his work was impeccable! Above all, Chris was easy to work with and flexible. Our fence is the envy of the neighborhood!!

Description of Work
Fence Removal and Install

Category fencing, wrought iron

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

05/06/2020

Charles V H.

Chris was great! He was responsive, directed us to look at both wood and vinyl fencing and followed up. He was at our home when he said he would be the fence was removed one week and replaced the next. Looks great!

Description of Work
Replaced an old wood picket fence.

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

04/23/2020

Jacque T.

Perfectly. Chris delivered on time with a great product. He is an artist!

Description of Work
fencing

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/12/2020

John F.

They went above and beyond to make me happy and did a great job.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 04/12/2020

04/02/2020

Marie B.

Chris did a great job. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Vinyl Fencing

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

03/21/2020

Josh N.

Chris did an excellent job. He did what he said he would do and did it in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Rock Wall and Posts

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

Thanks man. Your back yard looks great.

03/07/2020

kimberly T.

Perfect! I couldn't be more pleased with the service Chris provided! He was helpful, kind, kept me appraised of each step and finished in a timely manner. Everything looks great and we are very happy with our new stalls and fence! We will use this company for any future fence needs and highly recommend them to anyone looking for fencing!

Description of Work
fencing and horse corrals

Category fencing, dog fence, driveway gates

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

Awesome. Thanks a lot. Working with you was great.

03/04/2020

Judy V.

Chris did the job in a timely manner and great communication

Description of Work
fence Repair

Category fencing, wrought iron, driveway gates

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

02/19/2020

Laurie E.

I recomend Accurate Fencing very highly. Chris did a great job. He met the strick guidelines of the HOA.

Description of Work
fencing

Category fencing, driveway gates

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

02/15/2020

Mark C.

Chris was understanding profesional he filled our timeline.. from the begining to the end he kept us informed...this was our new house and the materials he supplied and the workmanship just knocked it out of the park...Thank you Chris.

Description of Work
We needed our back yard fenced in.

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

01/31/2020

Steve B.

Chris was a consummate professional. He had a ton of knowledge and experience with fencing to help me figure out the best fence for my property. Other fence companies just tried to sell me one type of fence. He was very respectful and responsive. His price was fair and the fence looks great. I would definitely recommend Chris.

Description of Work
New fence for my home

Work Completed On 01/31/2020