Wasco Windows

Wisconsin: Safety and Professional
02/25/2023

16680 W Cleveland Ave

New Berlin, WI 53151

WASCO Windows opened in Milwaukee in 1957 as Wisconsin Aluminum Supply Company, and was purchased by Dave Paulus in 1983. At that time, the company manufactured aluminum storm windows, siding and awnings. Under Paulus’ direction WASCO became the first company in this area to manufacture then-new vinyl replacement windows. Since 1983 the Paulus family has transformed WASCO into a company that leads the industry in manufacturing and installing highly energy efficient window products, engineered for Wisconsin’s unique climate....

window replacement (139)door installation (24)

05/24/2021

Cheryl M.

We had this done several years ago. Compared to other window installers I had experienced in other houses, there was hardly any mess inside the house. They have kept our heating and cooling costs down. I did not feel pressure to purchase more than I needed at the time. I just finished washing them this spring and they are easy to clean even for a 75 year old. I also was glad to support Wisconsin products and workers.

Description of Work
Replacement of 5 big double hung windows.

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

11/02/2020

Barb D.

The man came to measure went well, the installers were good. The salesman was good however he did not show me a cut away of the door or actually present any samples of the track. Just pictures and what can you tell from a picture??? The price was okay as I was anxious to get the door in before cold weather so bought it mainly for the pricing and thinking I would get in in about 6 weeks. It was 4 months and COLD when finally installed. The installation went well and only about 90 minutes. However after it was in I find out how terrible the threshold is. The track stands up about 1/2". You easily catch your toe on it, also stepping on the track your foot has no support. There is no raised panel to make the threshold even so you aren't' stepping right on the raised slide that the door slides on. Like stepping on a stick and again...you can trip on it easily. Also it was just a dual glass, not triple glas door. Hence the cheapness of it. I would never recommend Wasco for doors. Thumbs down all the way. When you buy cheap you get cheap so go for a better quality upper end door.

Description of Work
Replacement patio door

Category doors

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

08/28/2020

Aleshia G.

I don't even have my windows in Yet and I know will not being coming back for the rest of my windows. The sales safe was excellent and timely for appointments... in May. It is now almost September and they are still not in. When they needed window measures I was left a voicemail that told me what time/day they were coming without asking if I was home... I work in health care so I cannot just take off when it's convenient. They ended up coming to take measures of just the outside when I was gone, which is fine but I was never made aware of this until I hadn't heard from them for a month and called to try to schedule it. When I again hadn't heard about even scheduling and install I had to call again. My window ended up being in already and was offered the upcoming Thursday or Friday to schedule... this was the Thursday prior. I called back and left a voicemail to schedule for Friday but never heard back. I called that Thursday to confirm and they didn't have me on the books yet. I finally got on the books for today at noon due to me having an MRI at 7. I got a call earlier this week noting that they would not get it done starting at noon. I arranged to have my elderly father come to let them in at 8 while I was at my appointment. I got back at 845 and they still were not here and had not called. I then called them and someone from the office got back to me and they had to cancel due to the weather... which is fine but the installer should have called at or prior to 8 so I didn't have to have my elderly father get up and moving and wait for nothing and then have me wait more. Maybe this run around is how some window companies operate but my last company scheduled everything the day I signed my contract and noted that they may have to reschedule if the windows didn't get in on time... but at least I knew what was going on. I work 10 hours a day in a building that i cannot receive or send out calls in and have two small step kids, I don't have time or patience to chase people who should be calling me. I have not put any money down and if they cancel on me again I will be canceling my order.

Description of Work
Patio door install

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

06/27/2020

matthew B.

ok at first. They all leak iinside if the rain hits them. My interior wood work is ruined. I finally called for warranty and honestly am not willing to pay a service charge. I wish I would have shopped around before this purchase.

Description of Work
drop in window replacement in an older home

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

With 63 years in businesses and hundreds of thousands of windows sold our reputation for quality and reliability is unmatched. We have no record of this name as a customer. This is likely a competitor of ours making this up.

03/29/2020

Dennis R.

experience was awesome however the door we wanted they didn't offer

Description of Work
patio door

Work Completed On 03/29/2020

01/30/2020

Rose R.

Everything went well from start to finish. Beginning with the initial phone call, the estimator coming by to inspect and measure, to completion of job, we felt we were in good communication with Wasco at all times. Very Professional company to deal with.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

01/08/2020

Goerge W.

Very good, in fact, they were so reliable and professional, this was our third time using their products and services.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

12/31/2019

John J.

We had half our windows and two sliding doors replaced in 2014 and the other half of the windows and remaining family room sliding door replaced in 2018. Overall the windows are top notch. Our family room screen door seems ill-fitting for some reason. Windows are made in Wisconsin and are expensive but worth it.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

12/31/2019

Paul N.

Wasco was great to work with. The installers were quick and very professional. The windows and doors were amazing. The house was so much warmer after they were installed. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Whole house needed windows. Also replaced sliding patio door.

Work Completed On 12/15/2014

04/12/2019

Tom P.

I were satisfied with their work. They are Professional.

Description of Work
They did replacement of windows.

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

Replacement of windows & doors including hung and slider, casement, European tilt & turn. New construction windows for passive and low energy homes.

Storm windows and doors are only sold in conjunction with other products. WASCO no longer builds patio enclosures.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available