STONECROP LANDSCAPING LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2009

WA LICENSE #STONELL926N1....

Aden Landscaping & Construction

Aden Landscaping has been established as a landscaping/hardscaping construction company in Seattle. Aden Landscaping is considered as one of the leading landscaping companies in King County area with the experience over 10 years. Our goal to be a leader in landscaping/hardscaping construction field by providing quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers, by building long relationships with our clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning. Direct Call/text Alex ****. 425-533-9734 **** for Estimate. WARRANTY for labor. HARDSCAPING/LANDSCAPING BEST MONEY SAVING ideas in SEATTLE/BELLEVUE

JC Landscape Solutions Inc

JC Landscape Solutions Inc is a landscape/construction company based in Marysville, WA. We specialize in hardscapes, retaining walls, patios, fencing, concrete, drainage, and more. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. Our goal is to bring your dream landscapes a reality!!! We are offering free estimates for all of our services and would love to take a look at your yard soon. Please call, text or click "Request a Quote" to get a call today! Thanks for Choosing JC Landscape Solutions Inc!

North East Landscaping Services

North East Landscaping Services is a leader in the landscape industry. With over 18 years of experience, every North East Landscaping Services client, large or small, benefits from responsive local service, backed by excellent customer service. Our seasoned staff comprises of highly qualified professionals experience in every aspect of the landscape industry.

Offers by North East Landscaping Services on Angi

06/05/2009

Rebecca R.

I really can't say enough good things about these guys. They are responsive, organized, extraordinarily hard working, efficient, neat and tidy, meet the schedule, very reasonably priced, knowledgable and really fun to work with. They also know their limitations, which aren't many, but they wisely evaluate a proposed project before committing. I will use them on all future projects. Don't miss the opportunity to work with this great group.

Description of Work
We own several rental properties and a home with a large garden/yard/orchard. We have used Devin and his crew for projects at each of them. He has done garden renovations, installed a large sod lawn and with timed sprinklers, pruned the orchard, grape vines, rebuilt a large trellis and arbor (from plans) after demolition of the old existing structures, excavated and installed a quarter-minus walkway. Our home is a challenging site requiring that the crew haul materials around our home and down stairs to reach the back of our property. They are very hard working.

05/28/2009

Robin H.

Everything with Devin and Stonecrop goes well - he and his crews show up on time, finish on time or before, and clean up the area beautifully.

Description of Work
Expert pruning and landscaping. We had a weeping cherry which was full of bugs and we were going to tear out. Devin pruned it and now it look lovely and it actually blooms. He also worked his magic with 2 Dogwoods out in front of our house. They bloomed for the first time in 6 years this spring! We were so please with Devin's work we had him landscape the east side of our house.

05/16/2009

Wendy H.

Devin was always available to answer questions, he treated his associate very well, and was always on time. He cleaned up after everyday's work and the job only took about a week. The yard looks exactly like the landscape plan that we both agreed on and I love it! He continues to be available for me if I have any questions about the landscape or sprinklers.

Description of Work
Stonecrop landscaped my front and side yard. Devin was very professional, always on time, within my budget, and very responsive to changes I decided to make to his original plan and then later when I wanted to add more. We added flower beds to the front and side yard, raised beds to the side yard for an oganic garden, pear trees to my side yard, and replaced my weedy grass with a beautiful clover, grass, wildflower mix that does not need to be mowed (his solution since I have very little time to mow). I am a medical student so am very busy. Devin selected plants that were easily maintained and beautiful. In addition, he added an automatic watering system so that the yard was even more care free for me.

04/24/2009

Matt B.

I was impressed by the level of care and professionalism that went into the entire process. He came in at exactly what he said they would in his estimate. He even hauled some extra yard waste I had intended on hauling myself. The crew was very friendly and considerate. He made clear that he would quickly address any problems if they arose in the future. I have since recommended Stonecrop to many friends and they have had almost identical experiences. I will hire them again as soon as i need more pruning. unfortunately that might be a while because my trees look better this year than they did last!!!

Description of Work
Expert Pruning!!! I bought a house to rehab that had about a dozen fruit trees that hadn't been pruned in over 5 years. The crew pruned the trees to make them look amazing. (i had been considering removing them before talking to Devin).

Category landscaping

Expert pruning of trees, shrubs, vines, and other landscape plants; Landscape maintenance such as weeding, raking, and mulching; Landscape construction/installation such as stonework, new plantings, and lawn renovation and installation.

Pruning of very large trees (typically over 25' tall) Mowing, edging, blowing