Washington State Paving LLC.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2013

Based out of

Puyallup, WA 98375

Washington State Paving is a locally and family owned business that serves the Washington area. A+ Accredited members of the Better Business Bureau. We offer the best variety of affordable priced paving and seal coating. We also offer fast, free and no-obligation estimates with a full year guarantee on all our work. Please call (253) 267-5180 for your free estimate today!...

02/03/2018

BRIAN D.

driveway is better than it was 30 years ago

Description of Work
driveway repaved

12/18/2017

Kendra F.

Washington State Paving installed my new 3450 square foot asphalt driveway in early December. They removed the old asphalt and added a solid base. In the process they discovered a sinkhole under the old driveway. Andrew and his crew were very resourceful in coming up with drainage solutions. It did cost extra, but it was well worth the price. My new driveway is a work of art. WSP is an excellent company. They are industrious, creative, and keep to the timeline. They communicate well and are easy to work with. My new driveway is solid, the edges are aligned, and the side drainage swale complements the landscape. I am most happy. Three of my neighbors also contracted with WSP, as a further testimonial.

Description of Work
Remove and replace an asphalt driveway

03/31/2017

David S.

Very professional outfit. Impressed by their responsiveness, quality of work and price.

Description of Work
6000+ sq ft parking lot in Lakewood, WA

02/19/2017

Christina S.

We ended up going with another contractor that we had used before. But I had to write a review to share how impressed we were with our rep, Cody. We appreciated the extra effort he made in giving us a fair bid and calling out concerns and possible issues. We would refer this company to friends and family.

Description of Work
Extend driveway at residential address

09/05/2016

steven K.

didn't. Called once apologized, and didn't call again.

Description of Work
Work was never started.

06/29/2016

Earl W.

04/22/2016

Gloria C.

Description of Work
We had a new circle driveway. Everything went great. Very pleased with company.

Category driveway pavers

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review! It was a pleasure working with you. - Washington State Paving LLC.

02/21/2016

Wayne R.

Andrew and his team did a very good job. They were professional and punctual. New asphalt is level and looks great. When summer gets here, I'll get the new asphalt seal-coated to restore entire driveway to a beautiful showpiece. Washington State Paving is a well equipped contractor with the right tools. I was impressed with their organizatio.

Description of Work
Removed & replaced ~ 1000 sq ft of asphalt

Category driveway pavers

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your feedback.

01/01/2016

Joseph M.

11/18/2015

Danielle L.

Description of Work
Fixed some areas that needed repair and sealcoated. Looks great.

11/09/2015

Sharon G.

11/03/2015

Wade K.

Description of Work
major patching of asphalt due to buckling cased by tree roots tree root. complete seal coat applied. Everything went well.

10/06/2015

Earl W.

t

Description of Work
Paved my driveway. They removed 20 years worth of gravel and rocks. They graded the driveway for the first time ever, They took the time to layout the driveway to give it a pleasing look. They did all this in one day and the results are exceptional. Quality of work is evident. Crew was personable and professional. They had all the equipment necessary to do the job right. It was clear they maintain there equipment. I could not be happier with the results.

09/06/2015

Brian Y.

Excellent price. Overlay, replacement and seal coating was completed per schedule and in a timely manner. Driveway looks great. Seal Coating gave the driveway the finishing touch. The free seal coat was a nice bonus. Good, respectful and responsible work team. Workers maintained a well organized work area and thoroughly cleaned up the driveway area after the job was completed. I highly recommend Andrew Stanley and his Washington State Paving LLC.

Description of Work
Overlaid portions of existing asphalt driveway and replaced portions of asphalt driveway. Andrew Stanley also provided seal coating of asphalt driveway free of charge.

06/16/2015

Sophia C.

I had my driveway paved by Washington State Paving, and I love it! My driveway looks so great! The paving crew was so kind and professional thru every step of the project. They really knew what they were doing!

Description of Work
Asphalt paving to my driveway.

05/14/2015

Anna I.

Description of Work
I was more than pleased with the results of our new asphalt driveway. I had three bids, all abut the same, but I had a good feeling about Andy and his responsiveness and attention to my requests. I have a long curved driveway that was worn out gravel and after discussing all the options I went with the asphalt. Andy kept in close contact with me threw the process and addressed any questions or concerns I had. They are efficient and did a great job of cleaning up when they were done. Entire job only took 2 days. I highly recommend Washington State Paving!

04/04/2015

Joseph W.

They did a great job removing my existing pavement, leveling and compressing the driveway and laying the new asphalt, They tested it to show the slope was correct. They carefully completed the edges to tie it into the existing landscaping and sealed the edge at the street. Friendly, fast, professional service at a fair price. Thanks!

Description of Work
Tore out my old asphalt driveway and replaced it

10/04/2013

Vicki R.

It went very well. They showed up at the appointed time. They worked professionally. Had modern, well maintained machinery. They completed the job on time. They grated the driveway of old gravel spreading it on the berm in front of our property and some on the gravel road in front of the house. They brought in several loads of recycled asphalt and laid it with a asphalt spreader to at least 3 inches deep and very smooth. Then they compacted it with a 3 ton roller. They finished the driveway at the road with a very nice apron and even finished off in front on the mailbox for the postman's convenience.

Description of Work
Grated and repaved our driveway with recycled asphalt.

08/26/2013

Teri S.

I saw the trucks in my neighborhood and liked the work they were doing for the neighbors driveways. The foreman came to give me an estimate. I couldn't afford the whole driveway, so decided upon a parking pad. Although I warned them about a boulder mostly buried in the driveway, they broke a blade on it and work stopped for an hour or so. No big deal. They finished, or so I thought, and the pad looked great. They told me to be careful for about 5 days and then it would be fine to drive on. I was very pleased with it until - less than a month later - the weeds started poking through. They had not sealed my pad like they had the neighbors driveways. My calls have gone unanswered. I guess I'll have to seal it myself and I'm so looking forward to doing that.

Description of Work
Laid an asphalt parking pad

Category driveway pavers

Hi (Member name removed), This is the owner Andrew. I apologize sincerely for not getting back to you. If you can email me your phone number and address I will contact you and get this matter resolved immediately. Once again so sorry for the poor communication. Thank you!