Home Depot

With Angi since May 2005

We're here to help you do more. Provide the know-how you need. Give you the resources to get it done. Unleash the doer in you.

4.3

Cheryl K.
05/24/2016
Gaylene V.
05/27/2015
Hired to replace dishwasher, range and microwave in rental unit. Before they arrived we had company dispose of old appliances. They showed up with only the dishwasher. They "rescheduled" the rest for a couple weeks later without telling me. I had a tenant moving in that day. Thank goodness for Albert Lee. They had appliances that day and I scrambled to find an installer to pick them up from Albert Lee and install them at condo. Tenant moved in that afternoon.
Description of Work
Was supposed to replace 3 appliances on set day but showed up with only 1 without advance notice to me of delays.
EVELYN S.
10/16/2014
I went in one time and talked to a woman who knew a lot but the next time I went in, she wasn't there so I talked to someone else who didn't know. I didn't feel comfortable. They delivered on time and they did a good job.
Description of Work
We got carpets from Home Depot and they installed it.
carpet installation
Louis K.
04/18/2014
Home Depot at home installation gave me a great quote (better than 2 other roofing companies), financed it interest free for 18 months, and in addition to the standard warranty provided by the mfgr of the roof, Home Depot themselves offer a 10 year direct 100% guarantee against leaks, defects, wind damage, etc. I only have to call Home Depot for the first 10 years and they will do whatever it takes to make it right. So far, we have had plenty of rain since the new roof and no leaks or issues, and the new roof looks amazing.
Description of Work
Completely new roof, removal of old roof. New attic vents installed.
Gary E.
07/09/2013
They have a program called Perfect Fit and we had a Perfect Fit representative come out to our house and measure all of our doors and give us a quote. We were going to get the quote but we decided to wait because we knew that these things went on sale from time to time. So went ahead and we waited and we called the representative to say thank you and tell him that we will wait until the sale comes but recently, on the Home Depot ad, they said they are having a 15% off sale on select interior doors but it wasn't really prescriptive in terms of what that included but the one I like is listed. So my wife and I went down there and told them we have a quote and if it's on sale, we would like to purchase it. I was literally ready to give them $3,000 and they said that they didn't know if it's on sale or not and someone will call us the next day. A good 4 or 5 days went by without hearing from them, I went back in to the store and there's no one available to talk to and I didn't have enough time so I left. A couple of days after that, I did get a call but the call didn't answer my question. It wasn't anything but speaker so it's hard to understand them. They left a number to call back and so I called that number back and left another message to ask if the doors are on sale and I wanted to buy it and there's no call after 2 days. I went back to the store again and the guy was too busy to talk to me so I went to the manager and he looked up everything and said he couldn't tell me either whether the doors were on sale. He said he would get back to me the next day and he was going to put another in the system. They said that they would call me this morning but I haven't heard from them. It hasn't been a great experience.
Description of Work
I went to Home Depot for interior doors.
doors, home improvement stores
Paul R.
07/16/2012
I completed a request for an estimate through Home Depot. Within minutes, a rep freom Greenwood called. We made an appointment. Brian came on time for the appointment. He inspected the old unit and related systems, calculated our needs and presented three options on his tablet. After he left, he e-mailed me the details. I got back to them with questions, which he answered clearly and promptly. After we decided to go with Greenwood and on the unit we wanted, the install was scheduled promptly in order to take advantage of a 24 month 0% offer on our Home Depot credit card. The day of the install, the isntallers came on time - very polite and neat. The instal was competed same day. Another tech had to to return to dismantle and haul away the old unit, which he did in a couple of hours. The following week, they called to schedule the inspection and system test. The inspector and tech arrived whithin the scheduled window. Inspection was good. Test was good. All personnel with whom we had contact were polite and professional in demeanor and appearance.
Description of Work
Requested a quote on the Home Depot web site to replace our furnace in our crawl space. Our home is 1800 sq. ft. and only needed a 60-70,000 btu unit. Within minutes a rep from Greenwood's contacted us and we made an appointment. Theirs was the lowest, cleanest and easiest to understand quote - one total all included price. There was an access issue to our crawl space. Two other companies indicated we would need to enlarge the opening for the 17" cabinets. Greenwood had specs on the same models in a 14" cabinet that fit without any additional work or expense. They and one other company said we needed a chimney liner which turned out to be true and was included in the estimate. Another company said other work was required by the city, which turned out not to be true. Greenwood's quote was the lowest for a base model by $1,000 and by about $800 on the Lenox dual stage variable speed we bought, after figuring in all items. The $4100 included the permit, new thermostat, taxes, 4" filter, chimney liner and removal of the 36 yr old furnace - total, no extras. Removal of the old furnace required a second visit to break it down since it was bigger than the opening. The installers were here on time. It tool longer than expected because they pulled one installer to another job. Finished at 5:30 instead of 2 pm. Installers were great, explained new thermostat. Greenwood arranged the inspection to suit muschedule - it went quickly and perfectly. They came back to test the whole system. We have had it for a couple of weeks now. I can't hear the blower at all. I have to get right next to a vent to tell if it's on or not. We opted to pay the extra for the dual stage variable speed primarily for comfort, quiet, more even temperatures and some cost savings. We don't believe we would have reoupoed the additional cost of the high efficiency. It was tempting to choose the basic single stage unit for $2500. But energy savings, comfort and quiet won out after figuring the difference per month over the life of the furnace.
Category
heating & air conditioning/hvac, home improvement stores
Tracie L.
07/02/2012
It's been a pain! Basically, a get what you pay for. I would have liked to have seen the $40.00 estimate I paid for to see if it was even worth that but I haven't. Unless you're getting a SCREAMING deal, I'd never use these big box companies for anything! They seriously lack customer service, professionalism, and follow through! Work was not, and WILL NOT, be performed regardless of the price on the estimate IF I ever get it!!!
Description of Work
This is for the Marysville, WA store: A gentleman came out to do our estimate. He was introverted and unsocial. Not a warm, friendly type. That aside, I STILL haven't received my estimate! I've called Home Depot and they were going to either get it to me or refund the $40.00 charge to get the estimate (yes, they charge to do estimates now) and I haven't received anything! Not even a phone call!
flooring contractor, home improvement stores
Brian A.
03/05/2012
They didn't upcharge me at all on the estimate. They were very prompt and professional.
Description of Work
They installed my custom made cherry wood cabinets including molding and knobs.
custom cabinets
Laura D.
02/22/2012
They did everything they said they would do - carpet came in on time, installed beautifully and delivered just as expected. Would buy carpet from them again.
Description of Work
Install new carpet and carpet pad.
flooring contractor, home improvement stores
Lynne H.
10/18/2010
Their price was the best - I compared to Empire and Carpets to Go. The price was a little more than they originally estimated (but I knew this before the install) because the price on the floor was incorrect and rather than give me the price that was on the in-store tag, they said it was wrong and then pulled down the tag. That was the only negative experience I had with them, otherwise they did a great job, in the time that they said they would and there were no additional charges.
Description of Work
Installed carpeting in approximately 1400 square feet.
Category
carpet cleaners, home improvement stores
Jim E.
08/19/2010
Home Depot followed up promptly after my visit to the store in having Fast Water Heater call me. Fast Water Heater was very responsive, provided an accurate estimate of costs, and answered all my questions. The tecnician arrived on time, was very professional and courteous, and did a nice job. The price quote was the best among the three compaines I contacted. Both Home Depot and Fast Water Heater contacted me after the work was done for customer feedback and to make sure I was satisfied. Highly recommended.
Description of Work
Fast Water Heater, a subcontractor for Home Depot, removed an old gas water heater and installed a new one.
Category
water heater repair, home improvement stores
Danny C.
07/01/2009
The Home Depot price was reasonable and the others were too expensive. The installation was flawless and everything went great. They had a really good planner to help us figure out what we should be using. They also had a designer who could tell us what looked better.
Description of Work
We had used home depot to have bathroom cabinets built for us.
cabinet refacing
DONALD J.
05/28/2009
Installation, my biggest concern, started on time and went very smoothly. The two installers worked well as a team, they did a good job with seams and tight fits to wood and marble flooring....
Description of Work
Home Depot's team sold, measured and installed 4 rooms of carpet about 110 sq yards total. They moved and replaced the furniture and cleaned up well after installation. The installation team from Carpet Plus, two brothers, did a very professional job.
flooring contractor
Greg G.
04/14/2009
The price is cheaper than some of the other bids we had. They're really good. You get good value for your money there. We're replacing using MVF cabinets.
Description of Work
They are building a cabinet for us. We're just in the talking stage right now.
custom cabinets
Linda B.
09/25/2007
The equipment was clean and in good shape. They will beat any company by 10% on rentals.
Description of Work
I rented a pressure washer.
Category
equipment rentals, home improvement stores
JEREMY W.
09/21/2007
Home Depot sent an estimator that didn't cover everything with me. He then added excessive charges for the moving of furniture. He wasn't very professional when he started arguing with the installer. They ended up correcting things for me, but I won't go to them for this type of thing anymore.
Description of Work
I purchased a 1000 square feet of carpet for my home from Home Depot.
Category
carpet installation, home improvement stores
Jen D.
07/27/2007
Horrible- I will never buy specialty items ie- appliances, electronics, window coverings, etc- from HomeDepot. They contract it out for cheap labor and it shows. Not to mention calling the store to try and get help is a nightmare. They literally, will hang up on you just to get rid of you. No responsibility nor accountability.
Description of Work
We purchased a new washer and dryer through Home Depot. They came out to deliver and install our new purchase and spent 3 hours to tell me they could not do it. They did not have the right parts from LG, then the did not feel comfortable moving such a large washer/dryer down the stairs- It goes on and on. 5 days went by. I had to pay a moving company for what took them 10 minutes to move the washer/dryer- and now I still need it balanced.
ELIZABETH L.
06/01/2005
AFTER MOVING INTO OUT HOME WE PURCHASED A VARIETY OF INDOOR AND OUTDOOR PLANTS AND FLOWERS. THE SELECTION WAS GREAT AND OUR FRONT AND BACK YARD WERE FULL OF COLOR.
Description of Work
HOME DEPOT HAS THE BEST SELECTION AND PRICES IN OUTDOOR AND INDOOR PLANTS.
greenhouses
05/19/2005
WE LIKE THE WORK DONE BY HOME DEPOT. THE CARPET CLEANING WAS DONE WELL AND THE CARPETS DRIED REALLY FAST. THEY WERE ABLE TO PULL OUT ALMOST ALL THE STAINS.
Description of Work
WE HAD HOME DEPOT COME OUT AND CLEAN OUR CARPETS. THEY CLEANED THE WHOLE HOUSE.
carpet cleaners
05/13/2005
WE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE THAT IS PROVIDED BY HOME DEPOT. THE WORKERS ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPERIENCED. THEY DELIVERED OUR BATH TUB ON TIME AND COMPLETED INSTALLATION QUICKLY.
Description of Work
WE PURCHASED A NEW BATH TUB AND HAD HOME DEPOT INSTALL THE TUB AND LINER FOR OUR NEW HOME.
bathtub refinishing
MARCIA C.
05/10/2005
THEY HELP ME FIND SOMEONE WHO COULD DELIVER AND INSTALL THE DOOR FOR ME THE VERY NEXT DAY. THEY WERE PROMPT FINISHED THE JOB AND HAULED AWAY THE OLD DOOR.
Description of Work
I PURCHASED A NEW EXTERIOR FRONT DOUBLE DOOR SET, DOOR HANDLES, AND A DEAD BOLT LOCK.
doors
GINNY M.
05/04/2005
I WAS VERY PLEASE WITH THE SERVICE AND QUALITY OF MERCHANDISE THAT I FOUND AT HOME DEPOT. THE INSTALLATION CREW WAS ON TIME AND DID A GREAT JOB. THE HOME DEPOT STAFF, MAINTENANCE CREW AND SALES PEOPLE ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY. I ALSO REALLY LIKE THE FREE CLINICS THEY OFFER ON WEEK-ENDS.
Description of Work
AFTER SHOPPING AROUND AT OTHER KITCHEN AND BATHROOM STORES, I PURCHASED A BATHTUB FROM HOME DEPOT AND THEY INSTALLED IT IN MY HOME.
SUZANNE S.
05/04/2005
OVERALL, IT WAS A FAIRLY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. TILLERS WERE GOOD AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND TIMELY. CONVENIENCE WAS IMPORTANT AS HOME DEPOT ARRANGED FOR ALL FACETS FROM PURCHASE TO INSTALLATION.
Description of Work
REMOVED AND DISPOSED OF EXISTING CARPET AND PAD IN MASTERBATH. INSTALLED TILE WITH HEATING ELEMENT, GROUTED AND SEALED TILE.
ceramic tile
GINNY M.
05/04/2005
I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE WORK DONE ON MY GUTTERS. THE MAINTENANCE MAN WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY AND THE WORK WAS DONE IN THE TIME ESTIMATED. I ALSO LIKE HOME DEPOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SO MANY FREE SEMINARS ON WEEK-ENDS AS WELL AS A KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES STAFF.
Description of Work
THE SERVICEMAN REMOVED THE DEBRIS FROM MY ROOF, CLEANED THE GUTTERS AND DOWNSPOUTS AND INSPECTED MY ROOF.
gutter cleaning
JULIE M.
04/24/2005
THE HOME DEPOT HIRES CONTRACTORS TO COME IN AND COMPLETE THE WORK THAT THEY ARE HIRED TO DO. THE CONTRACTORS WAS A BIT SLOW HOWEVER THE WORK CAME OUT VERY WELL.
Description of Work
THE HOME DEPOT INSTALLED CARPET IN THE LOWER LEVEL OF OUR HOME. THE CARPET WAS INSTALLED ON THE FLOOR AS WELL AS BENCHES.

New Floors USA

New Floors USA is a Family flooring company with more than four decades of construction experience. Our idea is simple: we believe it should be easy, stylish, and cost-effective to find affordable, quality flooring that comes with excellent service. Every day, we do our best to bring that experience to our customers. Unlike other carpet and flooring companies, New Floors USA comes to you. During a free appointment, we’ll bring flooring options to you. We also take care of installation, answer your questions, offer a vast selection and keep your costs low. Quite simply, we do everything we can to make it easier for you to buy great floors at fantastic prices.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

DN Builders LLC

Preferred Carpet Care

Welcome to Preferred Carpet Care. My name is Kevin Thompson, owner/operator of Preferred Carpet Care the home of “The Most Thorough Carpet Cleaner Ever” serving the greater Seattle metro area. Unlike many of the large commercial carpet cleaners I take pride in the service I perform. I am personally involved in every step of your service until you are 100% satisfied or it's “FREE”. I have extensive training & education in carpet cleaning techniques. You don’t have to worry about an inexperienced employee being sent to clean for you. I do all my own cleaning. That means you know exactly who you are dealing with. I believe you should expect the best and that’s what I deliver! I use a powerful truck mounted steam cleaning method of cleaning. This is the method recommended by the largest companies that make and warrantee carpets. Trained in the use of over 20 stocked specialty spot removal products I have the training, experience and equipment for the removal of most or your most difficult stains & dirt. I know how to return your carpet to a like new appearance. Owned & operated by Kevin Thompson. Additional email - preferredcarpetcare@hotmail.com

2022 Super Service Award