Window Nation Inc

General Remodeling
MHIC 124358, VA 2705-109436A, DC 420212000037

8198 Terminal Rd

Lorton, VA 22079

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value....

4.4

window replacement (354)door installation (55)siding companies (12)roofing (3)woodworking (29)glass repair (26)gutter repair (2)ceiling fan installation (1)

06/09/2021

November 2020 - I signed the contract to have about 16 windows replaced. I was given an estimate of two months to have the project completed and that I wouldn't have to put any money down until January (scheduled time of install). December 2020 - I received an updated contract from Window Nation reflecting an added quote for additional work which I decided to pass on. I was then quickly contacted ...

Description of Work
Replace Windows

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

05/20/2021

Jack, the salesperson was knowledgeable, explained everything and friendly. Because of his knowledge and price, we hired his company.

Description of Work
Replace windows

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our Jack. We look forward to continuing to provide you with five star service throughout the install process.

05/20/2021

**** POOR COMPANY to deal with., Their ad says credit cards accepted NOT TRUE. We were allowed to pay the deposit on our card but not the balance. At completion of the job the installer knocked on my door and handed me some papers to sign without ever giving me the opportunity to inspect the work. The helper was sitting in the truck with the motor running ready to flee. I quickly ran out and looke...

Description of Work
REPLACE 8 WINDOWS.

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

We are deeply saddened to hear that this has been your experience with us, and we apologize for all of the frustration you have endured. We have escalated your concerns and someone will be reaching out shortly.

05/18/2021

It all went well, I am overseas and took a while to get this done, partly because of COVID I think. It is perfect work, all taken care of professionally.

Description of Work
New and replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience, and are appreciative of your patience while we navigated COVID!

05/17/2021

Window replacement team said they would arrive between 8am and 10am. They were onsite at exactly 8am and got right to work. I couldn’t had been more impressed with their work. They had 14 windows replaced and finished in 4 1/2 hours. They took extra care to keep the inside of our home clean by placing plastic tarps down around every window. The vacuumed the inside and cleaned up everything outside...

Description of Work
Entire house window replacement

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive installation experience at Window Nation Northern Virginia.

05/07/2021

Window Nation did a great job with our window installation. They called before their arrival and were on time. Job was complete within 4 hours. Guy were very professional and friendly. They cleaned up before they left. We got a great deal for the windows and were very affordable. Definitely will hire again in the future for roof installation and/or doors. Great job guys.

Description of Work
Window Installation

Category glass repair

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Window Nation Northern Virginia! Welcome to the Window Nation family.

04/29/2021

Ordered in Jan 2021, told 8-10 weeks. Started out well, immediate contact for second measurement. Received call for install date for late March. Original appointment cancelled due to weather and rescheduled to Apri 1. Install team showed up on time, yet I was told one window was not available. Team worked all day and completed install. On my walk around I noticed some issues with the caulking arou...

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], we're sorry to hear you've encountered some delays and issues since your installation. We've located your account and reached out to the installation department management requesting they reach back out to you to discuss this further shortly. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime please don't hesitate to call us at 866-217-9582. We look forward to recti...

04/23/2021

signed a contract at the end of june and the agreement was to have the windows and siding done close together. window nation's idea of close together is 3 months apart. i had to wait until september to get the windows installed. of course the delay in installing the windows and getting the siding is due to the virus mind you. then had to wait until the middle of december for a team to come and ins...

Description of Work
windows installed and siding applied

Category siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

Thank you for reaching out to advise us of your experience and concerns; we apologize that this was your experience. Our management team is looking into your account and will be reaching out shortly.

04/20/2021

Very well. The men came in the time that we were told and were able to finish in one day. They were all very respectful and polite. They works quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

03/25/2021

Everything went very well. The installation was conducted with professionalism and cleanliness. The supervisor, Chris, and his crew were very good. Jason was very particular in cleaning the debri, etc. after everyone. I am in real estate and I will refer my clients to your company. You are the second company I used and I was very pleased. Good luck and wish you all the best.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

We love to hear that you are so happy with your new replacement windows and with your experience. Thank you for the feedback and welcome to the Window Nation family!

Vinyl & Wood Window Replacement, Door Replacement, Siding Installation, Roof Installation, Seamless Gutter Installation

Glass Replacement, Window Repair, Screen Repair