Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Salt Lake City

Founded 1953 • With Angi since December 2008

1960 S Milestone Dr

Salt Lake City, UT 84104

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Salt Lake City! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

4.3

4.2

window replacement (68)door installation (19)patio enclosures (8)siding companies (6)roofing (3)Patios (2)flooring (1)decks & porches (1)awnings (1)

03/05/2021

They did an excellent job replacing basement windows.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

10/01/2020

It was an excellent experience. The salesman was professional and knowledgeable. We got a fair price for an excellent product. The installers were polite and conscientious about being in my home. They were great about cleaning up after themselves as well. They walked me through the project and answered all of my questions. One of the screens had a tiny hole. It was taken out and replaced immediate...

Description of Work
New windows throughout entire house

Category awnings,replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

We are delighted to hear we provided a top-notch experience! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to hear we were able to provide you with excellent service.

06/10/2020

I waited 45 minutes for them to show up and they never did. No Call and no show. I left a note on the door before I had to leave for errands.

Description of Work
Windows replacement

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

09/20/2019

I really had a bad experience it took 6months for that long period of time before they replaced a new window. It's the company I'm not going to go back. I preferred to go with somebody else but not in champion I only got a bad experienced.

Description of Work
Window

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

09/20/2019

They've done an excellent job. They discuss what's the best for what I wanted. The quality of the materials is worth for the money I paid because the materials was excellent. They were responsive to my needs and they were very professional from the initial sales person up to the installer and they cleaned everything after and they didn't leave any mess.

Description of Work
Doors/Windows

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

09/03/2019

We LOVE our new windows, and our installer was great to work with. Very pleased with our choice!

Description of Work
WINDOWS

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

09/03/2019

Love the windows. It's the second set of window we've done and plan on doing more until they are all done.

Description of Work
WINDOWS

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

11/28/2017

The installer this time was subpar (hence the less than "Excellent" rating for "Responsiveness," "Punctuality," and "Professionalism"). However, the necessary reworking was performed by another individual who was superb. On two different occasions a few years ago, Champion installed an outside door and several windows-- they did an excellent job in both instances, which is why I hired them again t...

Description of Work
Outside doors (2) were replaced.

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

05/01/2017

They came up a replacement covering on the roof that sealed the leak entirely. They were very courteous, and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They came out to do repairs on some minor leaks in a sun room they installed for us a few years ago.

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/15/2017

01/23/2017

excellent. There has been a minor leak in the roof. Repairs are still ongoing and the company is responding well. Despite the minor issue, we still love this addition to our house and the quality of Champion's work.

Description of Work
Installed sun room in back of house

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 01/23/2017

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Painting & Sunrooms.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing