BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC.

Founded 1979 • With Angi since January 2005

5350 ADDICKS SATSUMA RD

Houston, TX 77084

General mechanical automotive repair and service. Established in 1979, original family owned and operated in our original location....

03/07/2018

Deborah N.

The owner, John, is superb! He's extremely trustworthy and will never charge you for anything extra!

Description of Work
We use them all the time for our maintenance and repairs

07/20/2016

Deborah M.

Description of Work

Category auto repair, auto glass

01/18/2016

Joanne G.

Description of Work
Honest and thorough. Family business. Wouldn't go anywhere else and have been a customer for the last ten years.

07/08/2015

william Y.

AA, triple A the owner is a busy body something, college graduate and they build their own planes so I can't say enough good things about these people.

Description of Work
I have used Bear Creek Car Repair. Last week, I have been with them for almost 38 years. I just had the oil change and a new battery.

06/07/2015

Chris M.

We've been going to Bear Creek Car Repair since 1992. We've had a total of 8 cars maintained and repaired there over 23 years: Caravan, Odyssey, CR-V, Civic, Protégé, and 3 Mazda 626's. We've serviced 5 new cars and 3 used ones at Bear Creek... Japanese and American. We've had engines, brakes, exhaust systems, alignments, suspensions, windows, electronics, air conditioners, and just about every other kind of system worked on there... h***, we even had a transmission replaced. We've had regular owner's manual maintenace, inspections, oil changes, and tire rotations done there. You'll especially like how John handles state inspections -- no surprises. We try to get 200,000 miles from our cars because we had 4 young drivers on the insurance at the same time. John Radisi has been instrumental in helping us achieve that. I would recommend John and Bear Creek to anyone, friends included. John is meticulous, courteous, will explain things, doesn't do unnecessary repairs, but also doesn't compromise on quality. We remember when John's mother and brother were active in the business: Mom up front in the office, and Victor in the shop. From that experience, we know John's character and integrity are a family trait. You can trust Bear Creek Car Repair to take care of your automotive needs.

Description of Work
Replaced rear McPherson struts; 4-wheel alignment.

09/14/2013

BARBARA J.

Excellent communication. I was on a business trip and he emailed a detailed list with each item individually priced. I approved and the work was professionally completed. Took about a week but to be fair I told him I was not in a hurry since this was not our primary vehicle. It's been a year and no complaints. Repairs were successful.

Description of Work
Evaluated recently purchased used Jeep.and completed suggested repairs/maintenance

05/16/2013

william Y.

They guy is college educated. He is brilliant. He knows what he is doing. I never had him to have re-repair anything that he worked on, but his prices are not lowest and they are not the highest, but if you ever have any trouble he will fix it right then right there. His dad was the executive vice president of Pennzoil. He built his own aeroplane. I have been using them for 34 years. I would continue to use them.

Description of Work
I used Bear Creek Car Repair Service about two weeks ago. They replaced tires, aligned them and drained all the fluids, brakes and all that stuff.

Category auto repair, car tires

07/18/2006

KIM M.

John and his staff were professional and pleasant. All of my questions were answered honestly and John gave me an accurate estimate and charged a fair price. The only negative thing I can say is the process took two days because he was so busy. As a woman it is important to me that I feel I can trust a mechanic to not take advantage of me financially. I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Repair to emissions system.

01/11/2005

Robert S G.

AN HONEST, RELIABLE FAMILY-OWNED AND RUN CAR MECHANIC IN BUSINESS IN THE SAME BEAR CREEK LOCATION SINCE 1979 WHO TREATS ALL CUSTOMERS (BUT ESPECIALLY WOMEN) WITH RESPECT AND CALLS AHEAD OF WORK BEING PERFORMED TO EXPLAIN WHAT NEEDS FIXING WITHOUT BEING CONDESCENDING. GIVES FIRM WRITTEN ESTIMATES, GUARANTEES HIS WORK AND REPLACES PARTS THAT WEAR OUT PREMATURELY FOR FREE. ALSO PROVIDES A DETAILED PRINTOUT DESCRIBING THE CAR'S INITIAL CONDITION, EXACTLY WHAT WORK WAS DONE (WITH THE ITEMIZED COST FOR PARTS AND LABOR) AND KEEPS EACH VEHICLE'S REPAIR HISTORY ON FILE. NOT ALWAYS THE CHEAPEST OR QUICKEST TURN AROUND, BUT CONSISTENTLY DOES QUALITY WORK.

Description of Work
FRONT BRAKE JOB; REPLACED VALVE COVER GASKETS; REPLACED UPPER AND LOWER RADIATOR HOSES, WATER PUMP AND HEATER BY PASS HOSES; TUNE UP; MINOR A/C SERVICE; LUBE AND OIL CHANGE. SEPARATELY, DIAGNOSED FRONT END SHAKE; REPLACED POWER BRAKE BOOSTER, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, DUAL TRANSMISSION COOLER, SWAY BAR BUSHINGS, LOWER CONTROL ARM, INNER TIE RODS, FRONT GAS MCPHERSON STRUTS AND RADIATOR; ADDED 6 QTS. ATF AND NEW COOLANT; AND DID COMPUTERIZED WHEEL ALIGNMENT.

Category auto repair, transmission repair

A TEXAS STAUNCH AUTO GLASS

DEDECATION ON EVERY WINDSHIELD REPAIR AND INSTALLATION. ALL WE DO AIMS TO AN OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. At A Texas Staunch Auto Glass We honor all major credit and debit card companies, checks, cash. We are members of the AUTO GLASS SAFETY COUNCIL We are members of the NATIONAL WINDSHIELD REPAIR ASSOCIATION We are accredited business of the BETTER BUSINESS BOREAU. We provide limited lifetime warranty* on the products we install.

Gary's Transmission Service Inc

Gary’s Transmission Service Inc is family owned and operated. We have been in business since 2004. Our technicians have a combine experience of 100 years repairing transmissions.

Eddies Heating And Air Conditioning

Locally owned and operated, we offer excellent service for service, sales and installation of Air Conditioning, Heating and Air Quality Home Comfort needs. Located in downtown Katy, we cover areas on the west side of the greater Houston area.

Auto Service
    Auto Glass
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Tires
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Mufflers

We do not offer on site but have excellent associations for Body and paint repair / service; Upholstery repair / replacement; Stereo / window tinting / alarm and navigation systems.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC.

How is BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. overall rated?

BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. open?

BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. is open:

What payment options does BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. provide

BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. offer free estimates?

Ask BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. for details on free project estimates.

Does BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. offer a senior discount?

No, BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC.?

Yes, BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. offers warranties.

What services does BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. offer?

BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. offers the following services: We perform all minor and major automotive repairs from oil changes, alignments, air conditioning and heating, brakes to engine, transmission, differential repairs, maintenance services, electrical systems, emission / computer system repairs and service. We accept extended warranty contracts.

Are there any services BEAR CREEK CAR REPAIR SERVICE INC. does not offer?