G&B Carpentry

Tennessee: General
11/30/2021

170 Factory St

Gallatin, TN 37066

We specialize in repair & remodeling. We help bring your ideas, request and dreams for your home to life! Contact us today to get an estimate for your upcoming project. We promise you won't be disappointed! Your satisfaction is our number one priority!...

Deals

drywall (257)woodworking (123)interior painting (81)door installation (65)general contractors (63)handyman (34)electrician (25)house painting (21)home remodeling (21)plastering (14)tile installation (14)siding companies (12)

11/23/2021

Awful! This company will go out of business! They screwed up a lot of people's projects! G&B charged the full amount to install the doors but did not finish the job after 10+ weeks. They stated they were waiting on "skilled workers" to finish the remaining work. Think again before you hire them. The company is being sued by so many suppliers in so many counties. You will have to hire a new crew to clean up their mess.

Description of Work
Door Installation

Category woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

Review for G&B Carpentry - 170 Factory St, Gallatin, TN - 39552072

10/21/2021

They are very professional and courteous, and they do great work. They were very careful. They take pride in their work. They cleaned up with excellence after themselves. Owner took a personal interest in the job. Great follow up. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category drywall,electrician

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

06/16/2021

Was contacted by Company for an appointment on Tuesday 22 at 01:00 pm Thank you for the contact really wanted to work with the company

Description of Work
Drywall Repair

Category drywall

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/01/2021

Very happy, on time, good craftsmanship and he even helped me with my fence. He helped me with multiple projects and was very proactive. He saved me time and energy by going above and beyond. I had 8 shutters with 5 bolts in each shutter that needed to be replaced. He replaced all 40 bolts , he painted the bolts, and fixed my fence. He also has good communication skills, personable, genuine, and he wants to know that your happy with what he did.

Description of Work
Shutter Repair

Category hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

03/08/2021

We are very happy with the work and service G&B Carpentry did on our home. They were able to bring our ideas for the addition to the garage and a custom bookshelf to life.

Description of Work
Room Addition in garage, tiling, backsplash, and custom book shelves, Painting, Framing, Drywall

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Review for G&B Carpentry - 170 Factory St, Gallatin, TN - 39292412

02/10/2021

Everything went amazing. Lamar and his team did amazing work and were quick about it. They communicated very well in fact I had 2 different people call me about the same thing to make sure everything was correct since I wasn't able to be there for the project because of work. They went above and beyond with everything I asked and had no problem when I wanted to change a few things in the middle of the project. They painted more than what I asked and even replaced a broken piece of trim that had nothing to do with the job just so it would look better. If you're wondering who to hire look no further because this is the team you need and want.

Description of Work
Remove and replace subfloor and flooring. Drywall replacement and painting. New cabinets

Category drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

02/02/2021

Project was completed in a timely, professional manner.

Description of Work
Crown molding repair. Reattach molding that had become separated from cathedral ceiling.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/29/2021

We drew out the plans for the closets and they built them exactly as we had designed. Excellent quality, very timely and great results!

Description of Work
Closer organizers

Category electrician,woodworking

Review for G&B Carpentry - 170 Factory St, Gallatin, TN - 39162948

01/28/2021

It went well. Prompt and every efficient!

Description of Work
Door frame repair

Category woodworking

01/28/2021

I was very pleased with G&B carpentry, very professional, work completed as promised. Kitchen looks amazing, the detail of the ceilings is my favorite part. I would definitely hire G&B again for my next home improvement project!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Drywall, Gutter Repair, Painting, Cabinets, Fire & Water Damage Cleanup, Base, Crown Molding, Windows, Wood Rot Repairs, Bathroom/Kitchen Remodels, General Carpentry Work