King Electric

Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors

5300 Perrysville Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15229

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

King Electric's mission is to provide the best client care and service through education, training and integrity. We pledge to educate our clients so that they are able to be safer and more aware. We strive to have integrity through straight forwardness & our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Additional phones - (412) 561-7888, (412) 683-9949, (412) 921-3903, (724) 776-7390. Award winning. Additional email - info@kingelectricservice.com. Additional contact name - Norman Anthony King....

4.4

electrician (149)lighting (31)ceiling fan installation (17)lamp repair (1)

07/26/2020

James W.

Anna was outstanding. She was upfront about the possible price increases/decreases. Further, she offered options for maintenance on outside outlets that I had not considered, but made a huge amount of sense. This was NOT bait and switch by any means, but the presentation of better, and in the long run more cost-efficient, options. Further, she was careful about mess and debris, as well as wearing a mask and social distancing in my home. I would certainly engage King Electric, and Anna, the next time I need electrical work done.

Description of Work
Diagnosis and repair of CFI circuit.

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

06/18/2020

Gloria V.

Technician unable to identify problem. Promised a quote to rewire entire basement. Never received. Paid 150$ for no advice whatsoever. New electrician identified and corrected for 20$.

Description of Work
No lights in basement

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

08/05/2019

John C.

King was able to respond and solve the problem quickly.

Description of Work
Faulty Electrical Outlet

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

03/19/2019

Eric G.

I had a variety of issues that I called King about. They came out promptly and assessed each issue thoroughly and explained the options available. I was very pleased with the quote and the work was extremely efficient and done well. Overall I am very happy with this service.

Description of Work
wiring repair;installation of outdoor lighting/post; transformer replacement;doorbell

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

01/22/2019

Ann B.

On a co-workers' recommendation, we called King to come do some work on the spot and to quote us for further work updating the late 1970s house we bought with safer outlets and modern lighting. Two workers - one a woman, to my delight - arrived promptly as scheduled this morning, and quickly, efficiently, and clearly walked through today's planned work and outlining the work we want done in the future. Both worked swiftly to complete GFI installation on the spot, and explained their process for future work. Today's job was contracted on the spot and completed and paid; upcoming work will be quoted in pieces so we can select or modify the work we wish to have done. I'm very pleased and impressed with the quality and professionalism of the workers and their work and look forward to working with them again. It's good to work with professionals for one more reason; the peace of mind that the work is being done correctly, to code, for our safety.

Description of Work
GFI installation and residential electric review

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

10/17/2018

Ari R.

Joe and his coworker contacted me when they were on their way to my home. They were very professional, polite, and immediately put on work socks to prevent tracking of any dirt into the home. They quickly found the issue, resolved it, and installed new parts. All work and parts are warrantied by them for 3 years without any fee to service or replace them. Overall a great experience and I will definitely be contacting King Electric again for any electrical work on my home.

Description of Work
Diagnosing of circuit after short

Work Completed On 10/16/2018

10/12/2018

Robert L.

I was very pleased with the work done by King Electric and the professional manner in which they conducted themselves from the point of initial contact to set-up the appointment through the completion of the work. They arrived promptly at 8 am as promised both days of work and worked conscientiously the entire time they were here. I was especially impressed with the fact that on the first day, the General Manager arrived with the two electricians and reviewed each item of work to be done per the written agreement, walked though the entire job with them in my presence to ensure that they understood what needed to be done, and marked the location of switches and outlets. They wanted to be sure that the understood what I wanted done and allowed me to make a few last minute changes that I requested. I would definitely recommend King Electric to others based on my experience with them on this job.

Description of Work
Addition of new circuits, multiple outlets and switches, and changes to existing outlets and switches for basement remodeling job. Also, added new circuit and GFI outlet at back of house for outdoor lights

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

08/17/2018

Sandra G.

Excellent communication. Arrived on time and Tech confirmed work to be performed. Efficiently went from one task to another until complete. I purchased several types of flood lights and the Tech offered suggestions and explanations for all our questions. Would definitely call again.

Description of Work
Replace Porch Ceiling Fan & Outside Flood Light / Disconnect Landscape Lighting / Replace Electrical Outlet

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

08/07/2018

Carolyn S.

Very satisfied. Joe was very Professional, yet friendly.

Description of Work
Replaced ballast and installed LED light

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

07/03/2018

Kelly W.

Justin came out to perform an estimate initially and provided us with multiple options for our job. On the day of, the team showed up on time, was very professional, and finished the work in the time promised. We needed to have two electrical outlets installed in order to run 2 separate beverage refridgerators. They had to combine circuits on our panel, fish wires through our walls and spend hours crouching in our crawlspace. They made sure to check with me prior to doing the work so that it would be done to my satisfaction. They cleaned up after themselves and were very friendly. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Wiring and Outlet Installation

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

For the past 25 years, King Electric has shown excellence in the field of electrical contracting, serving Pittsburgh area clients that make safety and quality electrical products a priority. Our fully licensed and insured company delivers peace of mind by employing knowledgeable, experienced electricians that get the job done correctly the first time. We stand firmly behind our 100% satisfaction guarantee to improve your safety and comfort.

Home theater systems, phone line troubleshooting, appliance & motor repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available