Ardmor Inc.

Founded 2015 • With Angi since May 2015

2030 Grant Ave #1

Philadelphia, PA 19115

ARDMOR, Inc., is dedicated to providing expert Windows/Doors Replacement and Repair along with Glass Replacement Services. Our professional installation teams are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer service. Our years of residential carpentry experience allows our customers to choose

10/04/2019

Lisa G.

Not well. They were here about 30 minutes and did virtually nothing for the 500.00 they charged us. When Ardmor previously performed this window reconditioning service, they sanded the window, took it apart and replaced the parts with new. The "technician" only sprayed the window, put in two screws to keep the upper sash from falling and installed a new lock and 2 pulls. It was a complete rip off. When I questioned them, the supervisor told me they did what they were supposed to do, even though he was not present. The technician was confrontational and not helpful. AVOID!

Description of Work
Ardmor was supposed to recondition our old window. Instead, they inserted two screws and installed a new lock and pulls.

03/04/2019

Suzanne H.

Wonderful - for the estimator to the installer - everything went smoothly without any issues. Would highly recommend Ardmor, Inc.

Description of Work
Window hardware and glass repairs

02/26/2019

Patrick J K.

From our initial call we couldn't be happier. Everyone, from the representative who first came to our home to evaluate the project and give us advice, to the technician who came to measure and finally to the installers were top notch professionals. The entire staff was knowledgeable, professional and respectful. Everyone gets an A+>

Description of Work
We needed to replace the glass in about ten windows which had become cloudy or had moisture between the thermal panes.

02/04/2019

Robert K.

We recently had windows repaired and installed by Ardmor. We were very satisfied with all the repairs and the sliders they installed look great. The servicemen who worked on our project were highly skilled, courteous, and very professional. We look forward to doing business with Ardmor in the future. Bob & Linda Knauss

Description of Work
Window repairs and installation of large Marvin sliders.

Category glass repair, replacement windows

01/31/2019

Jacqueline G.

I had to have my windows replaced because condinsation got between the window pains cause the glass to discolor. The guys came out and replaced these windows so they are clear again. I had to have three windows replaced. Great job.

Description of Work
I had to have windows replaced.

01/23/2019

Anne Marie C.

Communicating was easy; scheduling prompt; service excellent.

Description of Work
Broken window replaced.

11/27/2018

Don L.

Very well. Serviceman was very good and clean. Took a little longer to get the glass than I would have expected.

Description of Work
Replace Broken Window Glass

10/03/2018

Lonnie D.

The service was pretty good but they had to come back to do some adjustments.

Description of Work
They replaced the glass itself inside the frame of 2 windows.

Category glass repair

09/23/2018

Peggy F.

A bit slow and complicated due to the nature of the window size and I needed to keep on top of the office concerning the install date. Initially it was to be towards the end of August and didn't occur until the third week of September. Communication could be improved in the office, but Jen was responsive when called. However, the install crew were polite, professional, and efficient. They definitely deserve the praise. They were neat, cleaning the job site between visits and after job completion. They did an amazing, beautiful job! Thanks Ardmor for a job well done!

Description of Work
We needed a custom window installed in our home under renovation.

08/25/2018

Yaping L.

They did excellent work repairing several windows with fogged glasses and rotted wood sashes. The technicians worked hard for eight straight hours. They even painted the new wood sashes. The finished windows look beautiful and match with the existing one exactly. I would hire them again if any of our other windows need repair in the future!

Description of Work
Window repair

Category replacement windows, woodworking

06/22/2018

Nicole L.

We replaced some 40 yo windows on the first floor and repaired the crank mechanism on 3 Pella casement windows. The job took a bit longer than expected but the techs stayed until 8pm to get the job done since the weather was supposed to be rainy the next day. My new windows look beautiful.

Description of Work
Window repair and replace

05/16/2018

Ellen C.

Excellent. I received a visit to see what needed to be done, followed by an estimate for the job. The men came on the date and time arranged to do the work. Cleaned up after themselves and the job was great. They prevented me from having to replace the windows.

Description of Work
Replace balances on double-hung windows. Replace some cracked glass.

04/18/2018

Pat K.

Everything went great from quote to installation. We were happy with the price for the work.

Description of Work
Window replacement

03/08/2018

Marilyn A.

I brought this company in because I had previous experience with their fixing fogged insulated glass picture windows along with some rotted window framing. That job totally exceeded my expectations because of their restoration efforts. They are incredibly conscientious! This job again exceeded my expectations. The service person, ALEX, was terrific. His work was excellent, and that comes from a very fussy person who is hard to satisfy. I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE! So if you have a potential glass and/or frame repair issue, this company fits the bill--way cheaper than total replacements!!!

Description of Work
I had glass replaced on 10 panes on both sides of my front door. This was done with insulated safety glass. This was done with insulated glass instead of single pane. It required a refit of all the moulding pieces due to the wider glass size-a total of 48 pieces.. So the toal effort was glass plus moulding.

02/19/2018

Hiroshi M.

They were on time and the service was very good. I had another company quote the job and Ardmor was significantly less.

Description of Work
Sliding patio door glass was broken and shattered. The whole glass needed to be replaced.

Category replacement windows, doors

11/27/2017

Ed C.

Repairman’s name was Ivan. He was very meticulous and did a beautiful job. Very pleased.

Description of Work
I needed would repaired on a bay window and the glass replaced. All the contractors that I had look at it prior to Ardmor said the window needed to be replaced. They gave me an estimate, set up an appointment and came and did the work on that day. Saved me thousands of dollars.

11/22/2017

david A.

excellent, would have them do work if future when needed

Description of Work
fix window sill damage and replace window that had leak between window panes

Category glass repair, replacement windows, woodworking

11/21/2017

JOE B.

The glass looks great on the window.

Description of Work
Window glass replacement

10/28/2017

Lois C.

The technicians were polite, professional, friendly and provided fast, quality service. I will probably need this service again in the future and will definitely call them.

Description of Work
The seal on my 30-year old Certain Teed vinyl window failed and I needed glass to be replaced.

09/01/2017

Linda G.

They arrived several hours later than their appointment time, so someone should've called to let me know, but otherwise, everything went great. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They replaced 2 broken window sashes, replaced the glass on a sliding door in my sunroom, as well as two screens on another pair of sliding doors.

08/11/2017

GARY M.

Dropped the door off and picked it up in a few days. Done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replacing storm door glass

Category glass repair, doors

07/22/2017

Sean X.

............................................................................................

Description of Work
..........................................................................

07/19/2017

Connie C.

They did a great job, I am very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Replacing/repairing windows

06/14/2017

Janet K.

High quality work at a fair reasonable price. Workers were professional and courteous from estimate to end of job. All areas where work was done were well cleaned when work was complete. Very pleased with finished job. Would hire Ardmor again or recommend.

Description of Work
2 Glass block windows, 1 complete exterior door replacement, 4 double hung windows replaced

Category replacement windows, doors

05/30/2017

Michael A.

Its a great feeling to find a contractor that you know you will work with every time. These guys work very fast and very confidently and give good advice when going through the ordering process.

Description of Work
Installed five Andersen 400 Series windows on the first floor of my house.

Green Eco Solutions

Green Eco Solutions is your local home improvement contractor offering the highest quality Owens Corning roofing systems, an exclusive dealer of Okna's Guardian Elite Series window system, partnering with HMI in custom door replacement, and offing many options in siding replacement in Eastern Pennsylvania and most of NJ. Our mission is to provide all our customers with superior energy efficient products and materials proven to lower utility bill cost. We are the area's leading residential energy experts committed to helping families enjoy their home like never before with energy saving technology built into everything we offer. Even with quality roofing, siding and window products, homeowners aren't always guaranteed energy efficiency with their home improvements. With Green Eco Solutions, you never need to worry as we use exclusive materials proven to enhance comfort, improve energy efficiency, and increase the value of your home. Get beautiful bay windows, bow windows, or sliding windows that are proven to better insulate your home. We also install energy efficient doors that are airtight to best keep out air from the outside. To even further improve the energy efficiency of your home, Green Eco Solutions offers quality siding installation in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas. Our Guardian Elite Series Siding is designed to provide insulation and help keep your home temperature controlled, all while improving the look and value of your home!

Offers by Green Eco Solutions on Angi
    GI Contractors

With over 40yrs of professional roofing experience! GI Contractors guarantee's your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. We offer an array of roofing services, repairs and emergency roofing needs! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a FREE estimate today! We look forward to serving you!

Power Home Remodeling

Looking for replacement windows, roofing, siding, doors, or attic insulation? As the nation’s largest full-service exterior home remodeler, we offer high-performance products and professional installations and a lifetime warranty. With 900+ lifetime Angi Super Service awards in our over 30 years business, we are committed to understanding your goals so we can transform the vision you have for your home into reality. For a free, no-obligation estimate, contact us today!

Award 2022
    PA117166
    Pennsylvania
    Attorney general
    06/11/2023

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Ardmor Inc.

How is Ardmor Inc. overall rated?

Ardmor Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Ardmor Inc. open?

Ardmor Inc. is open:

What payment options does Ardmor Inc. provide

Ardmor Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Ardmor Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Ardmor Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Ardmor Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Ardmor Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Ardmor Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Ardmor Inc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Ardmor Inc.?

Yes, Ardmor Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Ardmor Inc. offer?

Ardmor Inc. offers the following services: Wood window repair/ replacement Repair rotten window or door; All type of window restoration; Broken glass replacement; Rotten window sash repair; Foggy glass replacement; Replacement window operation, handles, hinges; Caulking services; Full window and door replacement; Custom made new wooden window