The Closet Factory

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2005

Design, Manufacture, And Install Custom Storage Solutions For Closets, Home Office, Wall Beds, Pantry, Garage, Library, Wall Units, Entertainment Centers, And Wine Rooms. 16 Employess, Licensed, Bonded And Insured. No Subcontractors. License In Oregon Ccb#147900 And Washington Wa-Close995rc

4.4

closet design (30)cabinet makers (7)professional organizers (4)interior decorators (3)woodworking (1)

08/04/2020

John P.

We had Closet Factory in Centennial, Colorado, design and install and expanded pantry and mud room on one side of our laundry room. Leslie Klinck, our designer, did an amazing job! Her expertise and skills were obvious at every step in the design process. The two installers, Agustin Montoya and Ricardo Rodriguez, are highly seasoned professionals who bent over backwards to make a few needed adjustments in the midst of the installation. Everyone at Closet Factory was a pleasure to work with. Closet Factory also did three walk-in closets for us when we moved in last year. Again, superb design work and flawless installations. My wife and I give Closet Factory the highest possible rating and recommendation. They earned them!

Description of Work
Design and install an expanded pantry and mud room

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, interior designers, home & garage organization, woodworking

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

08/16/2019

Shirley R.

After 20 years of single rods, we decided to customize our walk in closet. After a couple of bids we selected the Closet Factory. We made a great choice. Or rep, Shelli, was terrific. She was on time and understood what we wanted. The design works for our current and future needs. The install went well. The team was also on time and finished in a day. They were very careful with our new carpet and did a great job!

Description of Work
Custom Closet

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

06/23/2018

Ken C.

Perfect. We did this fourteen years ago in another house. The previous house was not a challenge, but this house is smaller and it required much more creativity to maximize the limited space.

Description of Work
Closet inserts for two closets

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

05/23/2017

Arcit B.

After talking to closet factor at COSTCO, a design appointment was scheduled for 5/23 (Tuesday) based on a phone call with Veronika Powell on 5/16. The appointment was mishandled by Veronika`s office (Linda) and schedule was put for a different date. No email reminders were sent to verify the date after my conversation on 5/16. Also there was no communication between Veronika and Linda about my conversation with Veronika on 5/16 11:32 am. I wasted the whole day, took time off from work. I can`t say much about the quality of the service, but my experience was less than professional

Description of Work
Garage closet needed to be installed.

Work Completed On 05/23/2017

02/25/2017

Tamara P.

They were great. They did a really good job.

Description of Work
We used The Closet Factory.

Work Completed On 02/03/2017

03/27/2016

Jen G.

We had a great experience with The Coset Factory from top to bottom. Meeting Linda at the showroom to see all the available options was super helpful and she was incredibly knowledgable about what would work best for our needs and budget. June then met us at our house to measure and get down to specifics based on our requests from the showroom - she did a great job making the most of our space and finding a near date for installation. The installers worked very fast and were complete in one day, we were shocked at how smoothly the process went. The closet looks extremely professional with great quality and works effortlessly with our needs. Huge thanks to Linda, June, and team for all their hard work. You can tell Closet Factory takes great pride in their work and it shows all the way through from initial meeting to installation - plus excelled customer service. We absolutely LOVE our new closet - it has exceeded our expectations and all our friends now have closet envy Thank you!

Description of Work
Maser Closet installation

Work Completed On 03/02/2016

06/03/2015

Nanci C.

Poorly. Second visit to my home sales rep was argumentative and rude. Extremely unprofessional and cost him the sale.

Description of Work
Came to my home to prepare bid for closet/bed/office systems

Work Completed On 05/15/2015

We apologize for any misunderstanding that occurred between [member name] and our Company. I have personally communicated to [member name] that our representative, who up until the point of his second complimentary visit to her home, had an excellent rapport with this member, was following our Company policy. (I reviewed the email correspondence chain between our Design Consultant and this member, which indicated everything up until this point was positive, collaborative, and moving forward). This complaint comes from [member name] asking to make a copy of the second set of plans that we created for the space, which were changed and altered during this second visit. Our Designers are instructed not to leave incomplete or inaccurate plans with clients, as this causes more misunderstanding of what is/and what is not included than any other single thing when designing custom spaces. Our designer tried to explain this to [member name] during the visit and told her that he would make the changes that were discussed during that second visit and email them to her the next day, which he did. When [member name] kept insisting for copies of these incomplete documents, our design consultant told her that he would "rather have her a little upset with him now, than furious with him later" and that he wanted the designs to be accurate and complete. [member name] found his statement "rude" and "argumentative". Our designer was following our policy and quite responsive by sending her the complete and accurate plans the very next day. Our policies have been put in place to create the best overall experience for our clients, and are the result of our experience of nearly 40,000 completed project spaces in the greater Portland Metro area. We continue to examine all of our policies and practices, and while we are not perfect, believe that giving copies of plans that have been changed or altered and are no longer representative of the project, should not be left behind, and new complete and accurate plans should be sent as soon as they can be. Again, I apologized to this member when I became aware of her dissatisfaction, and thoroughly explained our policy. it is never our policy to be "rude" or "argumentative", but only to be responsive and accurate. Dan Grandon President & CEO

03/25/2015

Amanda K.

June at the Closet Factory was great to work with. I met with her at their location in Tualatin, and we set up and appointment for her to take a look at my closet. She was great working around my work schedule. She came up with a great design that worked well for me and provided a free estimate. I was happy to go through with scheduling the installation right then. I was luckily able to get an appointment with the installation technician just a few short days later. He was able to get everything done in just a couple of hours, quicker than he had planned on. Although the price was a little high, it was definitely worth it for the quality and service. I have been very happy with my closet ever since. I would definitely recommend The Closet Factory and will likely use them for future projects.

Description of Work
Provided free design and estimate in home, helped create the best closet for my needs. Installed agreed upon design.

Category closet systems, interior designers

Work Completed On 11/24/2014

03/02/2015

Carol L.

I wasn't crazy about the salesperson, but installer was great. System went in with only minor hiccups. They did a good job working with existing walls and around my construction schedule. Very happy with the system.

Description of Work
Installed fixtures in new walk in closet. Good advice with nod to cost at all turns. Installer was great!

Work Completed On 01/15/2015

09/30/2013

Scott E.

They are personable and nice from desingners to the installers. Bob the main installer was fantastic. They had to rework things and there was no additional costs. I am very happy with them. They worked with us on price. They are great at recommending products.

Description of Work
They installed custom closets.

Category custom furniture

Work Completed On 09/23/2013

12/12/2012

Carl H.

They were very good. I really liked everything they did.

Description of Work
They re-did some closets in the bedrooms.

Work Completed On 11/01/2012

10/15/2012

Dennis B.

Original closet shelves and racks were of the hanging type. One evening they came crashing down off the wall and left and incredible mess in the master bedroom closet. My recommendation is to never utilize a closet design that doesn't sit on the floor. A representative of The Closet Factory promptly came to our house and did a complete new custom layout for the closet. Within a week the new materials were installed and our house returned to a normal condition. From layout to installation the process was very professionally done and in a very timely manner.

Description of Work
Designed and installed closet interior for master bedroom walk-in closet.

Work Completed On 07/02/2012

03/30/2012

TOM O.

After I made contact via email they responded immediately. We made arrangements for Dan to come to my house and give me an estimate for what I wanted. I knew exactly what I wanted and Dan was able to give me a written estimate and schedule an installation date about 3 weeks later. Dan emailed me a CAD image of the cabinets for my approval. Bob installed the cabinets. He is very professional and personable and he didn't mind me watching and asking questions. It is always fun for me to watch someone work who is obviously very good at what they do. Bob was effecient, organized, and left his work area very clean. I have very high expectations and I was impressed with this company!

Description of Work
We added some open shelving and closed cabinets to our garage. the new cabinets were made to match other existing cabinets in the garage.

Work Completed On 03/30/2012

12/16/2011

RON F.

They did a very nice design that actually was for cabinets for my garage. The sales representative was very good and I contracted to two other companies and she was the most creative and easy to work with. She was right in there with everybody. It was expensive though.

Description of Work
The Closet Factory was used for cabinet making.

Work Completed On 12/01/2011

08/26/2011

Phil R.

They were great. They did a great job. They were thorough. Their price was acceptable. Obviously everybody would like to get the work done for a little cheaper but they did a great job. They did excellent work. My father-in-law is quite tricky, he's been in the trade and he watched them install it. He was very pleased with the quality of their work, their professionalism, their cleanliness and the way they did things. I'm thrilled with the outcome too.

Description of Work
The Closet Factory installed a pretty elaborate wall bed. They also did the closets and doors.

Work Completed On 06/13/2011

07/05/2011

francine F.

The quote seems reasonable for what they are doing. They were professional and came on time.

Description of Work
I am using The Closet Factory to do a custom closet.

Work Completed On 06/26/2011

07/04/2011

SUSANNE L.

They were great about recommending options, as well as a handyman that could come in and prep for the new closets. I went to work one day and came home to two beautiful new closets. The staff was courteous, professional, and very helpful. The quality of the product is wonderful as well.

Description of Work
I had both my master walk-in closet redone as well as my daughter's closet.

Work Completed On 03/04/2011

03/11/2011

Wendy S.

I spent $2000 on that work. Their work was superior, they were responsive and were creative.

Description of Work
I used The Closet Factory a couple of weeks ago for interior designing.

Category interior designers

Work Completed On 02/25/2011

01/01/2011

damion C.

Met with Dan. He designed exactly what we were looking for. We got to choose our materials, colors, trim, handles, everything. The installers were great, very professional and clean. The garage looks amazing. I'm the envy of many in the neighborhood. Fantastic from start to finish.

Description of Work
Custom garage design, build and installation. Whole garage build including workbenches, large/small cabinets, overhead cabinets, shoe racks, tool holders, recycling area.

Work Completed On 08/31/2010

09/27/2010

BERNARD F.

GREAT. WE VISITED THEIR SHOW ROOM WITH A REQUEST FOR A QUICK TURN AROUND SINCE WE HAD FAMILY VISITING. THE NEXT DAY THE DESIGNER CAME TO THE HOUSE. THEY MEET OUR SCHEDULE WHICH WAS GREATLY APPRECIATED. A REAL PROFESSIONAL AND QUALITY COMPANY

Description of Work
BUILT AND INSTALLED A HIDE-A-WAY BED PLUS DESK AND CABINETS IN ONE BEDROOM AND BUILT AND INSTALLED A DSK AND CABINETS IN THE OFFICE

Category custom cabinets, custom furniture

Work Completed On 07/23/2010

06/15/2010

GRANT W.

They were fine and they had two people come out. We looked at the plans they had drawn and changed our direction. We went with a carpenter.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from The Closet Factory.

Work Completed On 06/18/2008

06/09/2010

Renee S.

We went to their showroom and designed two closets/ organizers. We then installed them ourselves. It went very well. We were pretty happy with the quality and they gave us the material fairly quickly.

Description of Work
We used The Closet Factory to order two closets a couple of years ago.

Work Completed On 08/13/2008