Jco Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2015

1161 28th St

Springfield, OR 97478

For more than a decade, we've been keeping our friends and neighbors warm and comfortable through dedicated skills and a high level of expertise that enables us to perform exceptional heating and cooling repair Springfield, Oregon, residential and commercial customers need and want when their HVAC isn't working....

03/26/2019

Rick L.

They showed up on time, did the job in a timely manner and I was very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
They did the annual service maintenance

09/22/2018

Mary M.

I spent $1,000 with another well known heating company, and the furnace was still not fixed!! I just gave up, and went all last winter with electric heaters. There was no way I was going to call them again, as when, once again, the tech willy nilly replaced yet another part, the tech said it should work now and ran out of my house without testing. My neighbor recommended Jco, and the man from Jco spent about half and hour and had it working, without replacing any parts. So for $60, I am now able to heat my house again this winter with my furnace. Highly recommend Jco.

Description of Work
Fix gas furnace

04/25/2017

Ignazio C.

If there was a level higher than A+++,JCO Heating & Air Conditioning would get it from my wife and I, they deserve it. Rich and Kyle and also Electrician Tom are all top-notch in there profession but also as people. People(not employees, They all seem like a family) are very easy to talk with. Thanks JCO. You went beyond my expectations.

Description of Work
--Replaced our worn-out 25 year-old DUCTED Heat Pump with a new DUCTLESS Heat Pump. --Cart away old heat pump

03/04/2017

Lori W.

Professional, personable, great follow through.

Description of Work
Install spelt heat pump.

01/11/2017

Janine A.

Right after the install one of the systems was all heating. We called the company on a Saturday and they came out immediately and fixed it that day. I love their responsiveness!

Description of Work
Added ducted in upstairs rooms and ductless in the rest of the home.

12/19/2016

Kevin K.

On site estimate was informative, answering all questions & concerns. Office staff assisted with all rebate paperwork & scheduling install date. Technicians were quick, professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Install heat pump at house. Interior (fan) and exterior (heat exchanges) units, including electrical hook up and connection lines between units.

12/05/2016

Steve & Joy B.

Crew was very punctual and polite, they didn't even stop for a lunch break, until after a 10 plus hr installation, they worked as one team, also kept us informed as they progressed, once system installed/operational they taught us everything on how to operate controls, filter maintenance. 5 stars. A+!

Description of Work
Installation of 3 zone ductless heating/ AC and removal of 1998 heat pump.

10/26/2016

Diana M.

Craig was on time. Was professional, friendly and informative. The price was very reasonable. Nick and Rich did an excellent job with the installation. They were fast, efficient, friendly and professional. I am very happy!

Description of Work
Installed ductless heat pump.

08/18/2016

Nathaniel B.

The whole process was smooth. Installers were quick and quiet. Craig provided the best quote and had answers to all of my questions.

Description of Work
Install ductless heat pump.

04/02/2016

Ralph & Sandra B.

1/25/16 arrived on schedule 9:00 am. Completed by and -of-day (5:00 pm). No problems getting city permits signed off. As of 3/22/16 system have worked just fine.

Description of Work
1) Installation of new heat pump, new air handler and new thermostat 2) Removal of old heat pump system.

01/01/2016

Charles S.

The whole process was smooth and easy. Craig configured the installation in a way that saved us money and satisfied the Townhouse Board. We could have chosen a more well-known company, but J Co had the best price.

Description of Work
Installation of one-head ductless heat pump, including purchase of Daikin unit.

11/29/2015

Joseph G.

My wife called first thing Monday morning, they sent our a service person on Monday the 23rd. He assessed the problem and then ordered the parts to arrive on Tuesday the 24th. Their office contacted us on Tuesday morning and setup an appointment for late Tuesday afternoon... scheduling around my having to pick people up at the airport. One of the two owners actually did the repair/replacement and tested the system. Being the week of Thanksgiving, and being the coldest weather we'd received this year, they were quite busy. Perhaps hectic. As the owner put it "they were trying to do 5 days of work in 3 days". Our experience was that both people we interacted with were very pleasant, professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Replaced igniter and sensor on a gas furnace

10/02/2015

Gloria S.

Brian was able to get the compressor covered under warranty! He installed it right away in over 100 degree weather. Brian & everyone at J Co goes above & beyond!

Description of Work
Installed new compressor.

10/01/2015

Becky J.

They were great, fast & efficient.

Description of Work
Installed two ductless systems.

09/16/2015

Ronald T.

Cae showed up on time and worked diligently throught the day. They made sure we were caplilin with equipment defone they left. Very professional.

Description of Work
Installed new heat pump

08/18/2015

Patricia V.

I had three estimates done (was going to be 4, but the last one was hard to schedule due to their requirement that both myself and my spouse be at the meeting--Associated Heat). JCO came up with the best price. When Craig was here he was very good about coming up with options for placed the heads where they would be effective, but also less costly. I appreciated a number of things about him, including that it is a family run business and that he clearly treats his employees well. They were very organized in scheduling the install and contacting us. Also very organized in handling paperwork and calls for inspections and rebates. Neal and his assistant who did the install were very competent and concerned about working with my schedule and need to come and go. Did a really nice job on the install and cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a Daikin 2 head ductless heat pump system

04/24/2015

Margaret W.

Did a fine job. Left everything nice and clean. I wish they had connected our recirculating hot water though.

Description of Work
Installed a tankless water heater.

02/11/2015

Raelynn R.

The installers were very professional, prompt, experienced, knowledgeable and even came back to show us how to work everything. The system works great and they just came back to do a free 6 month maintenance.

Description of Work
They installed ductless heat & air conditioning.

02/04/2015

Angelo T.

2 man team was on time, worked through lunch in order to finish install in 8 hours. Took us a while to learn to use the remote but they did give us basic info and tips before leaving. Customer service was excellent and 3 months later they hand delivered an x-mas card and goodie basket.

Description of Work
3 HVAC units installed in 1300 sq ft 2-story home to replace previous baseboard heat, window A/C.

02/01/2015

dick R.

lCrew arrived as scheduled - efficiently installed the unit in about three hours. Took great care not to track dirt into house and also to clean up all debris when they left. Gave instruction in running the unit and left us with manuals and user guides. Very satisfied with the professionalism of the crew. The business owner also came out to check out the work and make sure we were satisfied with the work. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Installed ductless heat pump in our house with two heads

08/07/2014

Kathy M.

Both Craig and Brian were fantastic! The technicians arrived about 15 minute EARLY for the scheduled appointment (loved that) and got right down to work. They were both polite and kind explaining exactly what they were doing and went the extra mile to give us tips on how to get better performance out of our air filter. Unfortunately there was a faulty override switch on the unit which caused it to shut down unexpectedly 10 days after the unit was installed. My husband called at 7pm expecting to leave a message, instead he spoke to Brian who drove out to our home in Creswell from Springfield and quickly resolved the issue getting the unit running again. Craig said they stood behind their work and we were delighted to find out they actually do, some talk good service, others like JCO actually understand the concept and put it into practice.

Description of Work
Installed a American Standard heat and air conditioning unit.

07/28/2014

Margaret W.

They came out 2 times and replaced the capacitor and it works fine now. In November of 2014 our igniter went out on the furnace and we called Jco again and they came right out and fixed it.

Description of Work
They came out 2 times and replaced the capacitor and it works fine now.

06/14/2014

Joanne F.

They were punctual, friendly, helped with tax refund information, and professional. The installers cleaned the area after working both outside and in and helped us corral our animals from escaping from the yard and house. The system is perfect- just what we need and at an excellent price. AWESOME.

Description of Work
installed a ductless AC

05/10/2014

Linda R.

The things they installed are working perfect, look very nice and the crew is amazing. They do a great job of making things neat and clean looking. No mixed up looking tangle of wires or pipes. The entire job looked neat and tidy when they finished. They arrived on time. They are very honest and direct with information. A crew of eight guys including the electrical contractor and plumber they sub that specific work with.. First of all, they are all very clean cut, polite, and focused. They reminded me of the guys next door you grow up with. They launched into the job with focus. The situation was extra complicated by the switching of the old standard hot water heater and a second hot water heater that has been installed in the attic crawl space to serve the master bathroom. Space was very limited for working due to skylights and previous remodeling work. They were cheerful, no bad language, very neat and cleaned up after working on things. The job ended up taking two days rather than one. No one complained or seemed cranky. They are very nice in terms of the communication with the home owner and with each other. I could not have been more pleased. Sometimes people you have working at your house are a bit odd or behave in ways that make you nervous. These guys made me feel totally comfortable and secure with them in my house. They did things above and beyond the call of duty for my project. They treated my job like it was going to function in their own homes. I highly recommend these guys. They are not only highly skilled, they are really wonderful to work with. I would not change one thing about them or how they operate.

Description of Work
I had them install an AirTap Hybrid Electric heat pump hot water heater and the top of the line American Standard Heat Pump and Air Handler system. My old one had reached the end of it's life.

03/28/2014

Johnette C.

They did come to my house to give me a quote for a ductless system and A/C unit and informed me he would call/email me in one or two days to give me a quote, but never did. 2-3 weeks past and I had to call the office back and ask for the quote. If you say you are going to do something, you should do it. It reflects poorly on the possible work you might do in the future. It makes you seem unreliable.

Description of Work
Came to give me a quote for a Ductless A/C

Marshall's Inc

Marshall's has been helping people feel comfortable in their homes and businesses across Lane County since 1948. We offer you heating, cooling, fireplaces, insulation, water heater/boiler and radiant floor system estimates, installation, repair and maintenance services. As a 2019 Super Service Award Winner, our Angie’s List Member’s “A” rated reviews have been based on our family approach to offering 24 hour, 7 days a week, emergency service and repair, personalized system design to installation, and maintenance agreements. Whether you are looking for information to maintain, repair, replace, or install, we strive to provide the best options and of energy-efficient and environmentally friendly products at a competitive price point for your home or business. For live assistance, please call (541) 747-7445. If your request is non-emergency, please go to marshallsinc.com/schedule-service.

Offers by Marshall's Inc on Angi
    Alpine Heating & Air Conditioning

Alpine Heating & Air Conditioning provides an honest affordable solution to your heating and cooling problems or inquiries. We pride ourselves in the ability to work one on one with our customers to ensure they receive exactly the solution that fits their needs. When we are not working hard for our customers we are getting the most up to date training for the products and services we provide. Our product manufactures have placed their highest level of trust in our business and they have given us the ability to provide the best warranty in the business. Yes that means lifetime unit replacement warranty's. Our highly trained technicians are certified to provide the necessary testing needed for state, federal, and local incentive programs. We currently carry a full line of energy efficient products recognized by all incentive or tax credit programs. We provide 24 hour emergency service for residential and commercial systems. We carry a standard $65.00 service call ( includes up to one hour of work ) We offer multi-point inspections / diagnostics with all preventative maintenance services standard $99.00.

Perfect Climate Mechanical LLC

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Financing Available

Air Conditioning. Heating. Furnaces. Heat Pumps. Duct Cleaning.