Attic Experts Insulation

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

6850 Rainwood Ct

Liberty Township, OH 45044

At Attic Experts, we offer different types of advanced insulation for the home. we are your insulation professionals! Attic Experts has insulated thousands of homes for satisfied clients throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and the Greater Dayton area. Attic Experts has dealt directly Owens Corning for over 15 years. Our crews have been trained by engineers directly from Owens Corning. Our insulation experts are dedicated to providing unmatched customer service, competitive pricing and only the highest quality services. All green materials. We also specialize in Cape Cod or Tudor type Homes. Call us today for a free evaluation and quote. Find out why insulation is one of the most practical and cost effective things you can do for your home. We look forward to speaking with you and you can reach us 7 days a week from 8:00 am till 9:00 pm Brian Hogg Pres. Attic Experts 513-623-7540 937-730-4123...

insulation (273)glass repair (7)window replacement (2)gutter repair (2)roofing (1)home inspection (1)

02/24/2021

Beverly S.

Installation of insulation was great. Crew was knowledgeable, clean, courteous. Took photos to show all work completed in my attic. Did extra steps, i.e., fixed screen that was hanging on my Eave Vents, secured bathroom ceiling fan exhaust duct work. Extremely happy with the job!

Description of Work
Add insulation to attic after pipes froze due to missing/old insulation was no longer working in my 93 old house.

Category glass repair,insulation

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Review for Attic Experts Insulation - 6850 Rainwood Ct, Liberty Township, OH - 39211714

11/04/2020

Mike M.

The entire experience was great! From J.B. giving the full rundown and report on the process to Joe and Marty performing the work. Everyone was extraordinary and went above and beyond to make us feel valued. Too early to really tell the difference the new attic insulation will make but seeing the final product first hand, I'm impressed!

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

08/28/2020

April F.

Johnny and Joe were great. They were very detail oriented. Made sure my can lights had the right protection over them and that baffles were installed so the soffits vents and ridge vent have the correct air flow. The whole process with this company was great. They were big on communication to keep me in the loop from the time I called for a appointment until everything was finished.

Description of Work
Insulation in attic

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/06/2020

Brian G.

This company is outstanding from my initial phone call with Brian (the owner) to Nick (Sales Rep) coming out to get up in my attic and recommend solutions for my problem (second floor was just too hot no matter what I did with my HVAC etc.). Once I decided to use them and an install date was set, Joe called me and explained how it would all go during install (said exactly what Nick had told me during sales call). Johnny and Joe arrived on time and were tremendous in how they interacted with me and showed me pictures of what I had (even pointed out some electrical issues that needed to be addressed before they were comfortable blowing insulation in after prepping the attic). The electrical work was fixed that day and they had to come back the next (work) day to blow in insulation. I went from 7 inches to 22-24" and it is amazing how different my house feels and how how happy the rest of my family is now. If you want to use a first class company who will do the work (and clean up) like they were doing it on their own house then call these guys and don't waste your time and money messing around with inferior competition or solutions.

Description of Work
Attic Insulation Upgraded

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

07/01/2020

Melvin F.

Great job. The technicians were very professional, explained every step they were going to perform and even went over everything again when they finished. Cleaned up everything and it look as if they were never here.

Description of Work
Blow-in Attic Insulation

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

06/08/2020

Robert J.

My attic had less than an inch of insulation. Had Attic Experts come in and blow 20" of insulation in. The guys were very professional and friendly, the job only took about 5 hours. Would recommended!

Description of Work
Needed attic insulation

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

03/12/2020

Anthony S.

My wife and I contacted The Attic Experts to (1) improve the insulation for our attic ceiling and upstairs crawl spaces and (2) replace/install the two bathroom vent fans in our upstairs bathroom from ones that were 70CFM to 130CFM. We could not be happier with the work that they did. I think the main word that comes to mind with these guys is PROFESSIONALISM! Every single person we came in contact with was professional from the beginning to end of the process. We started by having a quote/inspection from Nick who did a great job of walking us through what our current state of insulation was and what they proposed to do to improve it. Our insulation was initially at an R value of 19 and their proposal was to boost it slightly over 49 (they always add a little bit more than what they quote you for). Nick brought a laptop over as well to help walk us through the technology and what they would actually do to insulate our space further. I then had a few discussions with Brian (the owner) who was very polite, reassuring, and helpful in educating us about the remaining questions we had before signing on. We live in a Cape Cod style home which usually has a trickier attic to access and Brian really helped put me at ease in explaining that this style home is actually their specialty. When the day came to do the work, Marty, Joe, and Jon were our three-man crew who did the work and were also super professional, showing up right on time and updating me as they worked through the project. I worked at home on our lower level while they did the work on our upper level and it was surprisingly quiet for most of the day! They also do a great job of keeping the space clean before, during, and then after (place down moving blankets on the floor, plastic over furniture, etc.). While the insulation part of the job went smoothly, the bath fans I had bought were too big to fit in our attic (had too much depth). Joe went above and beyond and found a nice replacement set on the fly that still had better airflow (110 CFM) but actually fit our ceiling! We were able to buy those on the same day and then I had returned my other ones that did not fit without issue (even though they opened those ones, they were so careful to not destroy the boxes so that Home Depot wouldn’t give me a hard time returning them). Since having the work done, we were able to instantly notice that our upper level was a bit warmer even without turning the heat on, especially in our closet area which would always be FREEZING this time of year. The other noticeable benefit was that the upstairs level was quieter once the added insulation was installed. For instance, it rained the night after they finished the job and we could barely hear it from our bedroom (whereas it definitely would have been louder prior to). They also send you pictures of your attic both before and after the work is done which is always great for record keeping (especially if you ever put your home up for sale). In sum, we cannot say enough great things about them and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Attic Insulation and Bathroom Vent Fan Replacement

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

we appreciate your kind words and of course we appreciate your business! If we can help with anything down the road do not hesitate to give me a call. Thanks again! Brian Hogg Pres. Attic Experts

09/26/2019

Harris&Fran C.

Very well! "JB" is a real professional with an engineering background and the trade-craft training to make a very knowledgeable insulation assessment of my house. After inspecting several areas of my attic, he said that I actually had a very sufficient amount of insulation. Since I purchased the house three years ago, I did not really know how adequate my insulation was. He indicated that at this time for me to pay for additional insulation would be a waste of my money. The previous owner must have already added insulation. It is very refreshing when you come across a company and employees that have real integrity. I will not hesitate in recommending "Attic Experts Insulation" to others. I will let my extended family know about this company... that's for sure!

Description of Work
Inspect for need of insulation

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

09/05/2019

Joseph B.

Very well. The team explained every step, showed before & after pictures, was quick & cleaned up after themselves. Noticed a difference on the 2nd floor immediately.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

09/05/2019

Agnes G.

Prompt clean neat. Entire team was fantastic!

Description of Work
attic insulation

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

07/23/2019

Gary W.

Insulation was inspected and was advised to increase amount from 12 to 20 inches.

Description of Work
Insulation

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

06/21/2019

Russell J.

Attic Experts Insulation came out as promised and did a very thorough estimation job. Very friendly and courteous. I decided to go a different direction, but will keep them in mind for my next job.

Description of Work
Roof Deck / Attic Insulation

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

06/19/2019

Lori B.

Our house is almost 30 years old in the attic insulation had settled substantially. The company and the installers were outstanding. They were on time and completed the job quickly providing pictures and documentation throughout the installation.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

06/06/2019

Andrea S.

I was very pleased with Attic Experts and their professionalism. They were prompt, explained the process and provided me with before and after pictures. They took care to make sure that they put down tarps and cleaned up after the installation. My job included some extras: extending the bathroom ceiling fan to vent from the ridge vent and other necessary (and approved by me) repairs. They did a fabulous job and were very good to work with. I want to especially thank Joe and Marty.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

05/11/2019

Nathan E.

I don't generally write reviews, but these guys deserve one. Marty and Joe went above and beyond what I expected. Punctual, courteous, friendly, and thorough. They explained everything before they did it, took before and after pictures, cleaned up, and made sure we were satisfied before they left. Would certainly recommend Attic Experts.

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

We appreciate your business and the kind words! I will pass your comments on to our team they will appreciate your comments also. If we can help you with anything down the road just give us a call!

02/16/2019

Charles C.

Arrived on time and performed services in a brisk manner.

Description of Work
Insulation and soffit vents

Category glass repair,insulation

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

12/06/2018

Mark W.

They did a pretty good job! Happy with the results.

Description of Work
Insulation blown in my garage ceiling

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

12/01/2018

Burt D.

Great! We were amazed how neat and clean the installation was. The installers began by laying tarps on the floors and steps, then installed plastic around the steps to the attic. The entire process was explained to us before the installation began and then repeated after the work was done. We will definitely recommend Attic Experts to all we know who may be needing insulation.

Description of Work
Install insulation in attic

Work Completed On 11/29/2018

09/23/2018

Peggy S.

They were fast on estimate,knowledgeable,scheduled and did work. Couldn’t ask for better performance or service.

Description of Work
Attic and walls

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

08/21/2018

dan F.

Everyone we dealt with, from the person who took the measurements, to the two gentleman that blew in the insulation, to the owner, were very professional. They even took the time to show me pictures of what was going to be done in the attic. Since they did the insulation, my Duke Energy report has shown that my house is above efficient every month as well. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They blew in insulation up in our attic.

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

06/11/2018

Justin N.

Very professional crew. Great work. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Insulated my attic.

Work Completed On 03/15/2018

05/02/2018

Robert P.

Everything went very well, exceptional efficiency and proficiency, personable technicians, totally committed to your satisfaction with minimal disruption. An additional access panel was required to access areas in an area that was previously inaccessible, an unobtrusive panel installation was completed in an efficient manner. Multiple photos were taken by the technicians to illustrate the work completed in the attic. Clean-up was as if they were ever there!

Description of Work
Addition of insulation to existing insulation to an R factor of 60in the attic

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

02/08/2018

THOMAS H.

Every step of dealing with Attic Experts exceeded my expectations. The estimator (Sid) checked the main attic from end to end, as well as our second attic over the garage and family room. He found one of the vent screens was no longer in place, allowing mice inside. He directly answered every question I asked — I am a detail person. He provided a fair price. The installers were professional, courteous, and attentive to ensuring no mess was created at any point in the process. The installers take lots of photos of before and after so you can clearly see that the work is performed properly. The owner, who also performs the scheduling, is clearly focused on ensuring every aspect of a job is done to the full satisfaction of the homeowner. Even though I had previously added extra fiberglass batt insulation myself over the loose-fill rock wool provided by the builder, the difference with the additional insulation was immediately noticeable. The upstairs rooms were clearly warmer (to the point we lowered our home thermostat two degrees), and our roof became the last on the street to lose snow coverings.

Description of Work
Insulation added for upper and lower attics, as well as attic vent screen repairs.