Attic Experts Insulation

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

Awards & Badges

6850 Rainwood Ct

Liberty Township, OH 45044

At Attic Experts, we offer different types of advanced insulation for the home. we are your insulation professionals! Attic Experts has insulated thousands of homes for satisfied clients throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and the Greater Dayton area. Attic Experts has dealt directly Owens Corning for over 15 years. Our crews have been trained by engineers directly from Owens Corning. Our insulation experts are dedicated to providing unmatched customer service, competitive pricing and only the highest quality services. All green materials. We also specialize in Cape Cod or Tudor type Homes. Call us today for a free evaluation and quote. Find out why insulation is one of the most practical and cost effective things you can do for your home. We look forward to speaking with you and you can reach us 7 days a week from 8:00 am till 9:00 pm Brian Hogg Pres. Attic Experts 513-623-7540 937-730-4123...

insulation (273)glass repair (7)window replacement (2)gutter repair (2)roofing (1)home inspection (1)

02/24/2021

Installation of insulation was great. Crew was knowledgeable, clean, courteous. Took photos to show all work completed in my attic. Did extra steps, i.e., fixed screen that was hanging on my Eave Vents, secured bathroom ceiling fan exhaust duct work. Extremely happy with the job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add insulation to attic after pipes froze due to missing/old insulation was no longer working in my 93 old house.

CATEGORY glass repair,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

Photo for Attic Experts Insulation - 6850 Rainwood Ct, Liberty Township, OH - 39211714

11/04/2020

The entire experience was great! From J.B. giving the full rundown and report on the process to Joe and Marty performing the work. Everyone was extraordinary and went above and beyond to make us feel valued. Too early to really tell the difference the new attic insulation will make but seeing the final product first hand, I'm impressed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

08/28/2020

Johnny and Joe were great. They were very detail oriented. Made sure my can lights had the right protection over them and that baffles were installed so the soffits vents and ridge vent have the correct air flow. The whole process with this company was great. They were big on communication to keep me in the loop from the time I called for a appointment until everything was finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

08/06/2020

This company is outstanding from my initial phone call with Brian (the owner) to Nick (Sales Rep) coming out to get up in my attic and recommend solutions for my problem (second floor was just too hot no matter what I did with my HVAC etc.). Once I decided to use them and an install date was set, Joe called me and explained how it would all go during install (said exactly what Nick had told me dur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation Upgraded

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

07/01/2020

Great job. The technicians were very professional, explained every step they were going to perform and even went over everything again when they finished. Cleaned up everything and it look as if they were never here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blow-in Attic Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

06/08/2020

My attic had less than an inch of insulation. Had Attic Experts come in and blow 20" of insulation in. The guys were very professional and friendly, the job only took about 5 hours. Would recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

03/12/2020

My wife and I contacted The Attic Experts to (1) improve the insulation for our attic ceiling and upstairs crawl spaces and (2) replace/install the two bathroom vent fans in our upstairs bathroom from ones that were 70CFM to 130CFM. We could not be happier with the work that they did. I think the main word that comes to mind with these guys is PROFESSIONALISM! Every single person we came in contac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Insulation and Bathroom Vent Fan Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

we appreciate your kind words and of course we appreciate your business! If we can help with anything down the road do not hesitate to give me a call. Thanks again! Brian Hogg Pres. Attic Experts

09/26/2019

Very well! "JB" is a real professional with an engineering background and the trade-craft training to make a very knowledgeable insulation assessment of my house. After inspecting several areas of my attic, he said that I actually had a very sufficient amount of insulation. Since I purchased the house three years ago, I did not really know how adequate my insulation was. He indicated that at this ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect for need of insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

09/05/2019

Very well. The team explained every step, showed before & after pictures, was quick & cleaned up after themselves. Noticed a difference on the 2nd floor immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

09/05/2019

Prompt clean neat. Entire team was fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

Home & Attic insulation, Radiant Barrier Insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, Check