Mangia Remodeling

Founded 2021 •

Located In

Columbus, OH 43232

I am a small business owner who has been in construction for 10 years i do home remodeling/general construction. Im not like big companies when something goes wrong and you need it fixed im the one who's going to answer the phone and do the work from start to finish I try to build a relationship with customers so if they ever need or want work done in the future they can rest assure a familiar face is going to take care of it...

home remodeling (1)

09/13/2021

Job went amazingly! I don't know the slightest about remodeling and I had my worries but Mangia Remodeling took all my worries away. Working in the kitchen I had so many questions before the job. He was patient and answered my questions and followed through with high quality workmanship. They even worked with my schedule which can be all over the place. I got more projects in the near future and k...

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

09/13/2021

Mangia Remodeling did a fantastic job for me! Gave them an idea of what I wanted and they executed beautifully, all while staying under my budget. Very professional, pleasant and experienced workers. Would highly recommend for any job.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

Flooring, trim work, kitchen remodel, bath remodel, painting, light electrical and light plumbing, roofing, siding, finish basement etc