HOME DEPOT

With Angi since December 2001

4.3

HOME IMPROVEMENT STORE...

Oxstone LLC

Our specialties include the fabrication of natural and engineered countertops. What makes us stand out from the local competition is our quality at affordable prices starting at $32 sq ft. A family-owned business with more than 10 years of experience in fabrication.

C Thompson Construction

C Thompson Construction is your trusted kitchen and bath full service remodel contractor. Family owned and operated with over 40 combined years of experience. Owner on site for all jobs! Visit our website at https://delawaregeneralcontractor.com/ Featuring custom made Amish cabinets and cement lined water heater tanks. Customer service is our top priority. Call us today to schedule an appointment for your next project!

Apex Plumbing Pros

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today.

Offers by Apex Plumbing Pros on Angi

04/27/2017

Tanicha M.

Well, they had my kitchen tore up way longer than it should have been. Also, they were a contractor going through Home Depot, and I used them because I had a Home Depot charge, but, I probably could have gotten it done a lot cheaper somewhere else. The price was a bit high, I think the price was a little bit overboard.

Description of Work
New cabinets.

Category custom cabinets

01/31/2017

Lillian C.

They had to tear the flooring that was already down so that was awfully expensive for the type of flooring that would have been used. For what I needed to have done they were too expensive. When they came to measure I got a lot of education and understood. In normal circumstances their prices are better than any one else.

Description of Work
I was gonna have some flooring done about a month ago and I paid for an install, not an install for a measure for flooring. I didn't get it done though cause I thought they were expensive. To put flooring down in my kitchen.

Category flooring contractor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,buying services

01/31/2017

Lillian C.

The price was excellent. They were cost effective, the quality was good and I was able to sell my house.

Description of Work
They carpeted the whole house.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

06/30/2016

Ralph S.

They had it delivered but couldn't install it. They didn't have the parts to have it installed. They had to put a way out to bring it back. I cancelled the order. The customer service was not responsive so I had to call several people giving them a reason to cancel the order and they never even cared.

Description of Work
I purchased a dishwasher.

Category appliance sales

03/03/2016

Karen H.

Just purchased from the store, but fair price, good quality

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater

Category home improvement stores

10/08/2015

Jacob D.

They could have better customer service. The guy who installed the cabinets did a really good job.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot for my countertop.

05/18/2015

JANE E G.

The experience was not very good. They had to bring back three refrigerators. The employees were good when they were in our home. What didn’t go well was the first one that they delivered they didn’t even take it off the truck. The second one they brought in was the seal was broken so we kept frosting up in the freezer. The third one was okay.

Description of Work
I went to Home Depot and bought a new refrigerator.

Category appliance sales

02/11/2015

John S.

It's fine. They're very good. They measured the counter exactly like we requested and they put a hole through the granite right where we wanted them and came back and re-draw it when it wasn't exactly the right size, and they did a very nice job. They were very clean, kept the places clean as they could.

Description of Work
Countertops was through the Home Depot.

01/12/2015

Merri K.

They were great. They were wonderful. They're very friendly and helpful. They made the process very easy. It's something I had never done before, and they made it fun. They knew their product. They knew the procedure, you know, what was going to happen, how it was going to happen and the time span it was going to happen in. They knew their business.

Description of Work
They installed new granite countertops.

10/23/2014

Tracy H.

I happen to be near them. Their communication is fine.

Description of Work
I go to them for light bulbs and not for big stuff. I go nine months a year.

Category home improvement stores