Elite Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 1999

3819 Tweedsmuir Dr

Columbus, OH 43221

Owner operated. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional DBA: Team Elite, Elite Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Elite Cleaning & Restoration Services. Service area continued: Dublin, Gahanna, Grove City, Hilliard, New Albany, Plain City, Powell, West Jefferson, Westerville...

carpet cleaning (638)upholstery cleaning (92)oriental rug cleaning (11)floor cleaning (6)house cleaning (17)air duct cleaning (8)carpet installation (8)water damage restoration (1)clock repair (1)tile installation (1)

02/01/2021

Linda L.

very well; I had emptied out most of the items so cleaners could have quick and complete access.

Description of Work
cleaning family room carpet

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

12/04/2020

tahisha J.

excellent job in a timely manner. will hire again. thanks

Description of Work
shampoo carpet

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

11/04/2020

Diane S.

We have no complaints and it was all good.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/12/2020

Shirley B.

Fine, except the carpet was wet and he didn’t put on covers over his shoes and his footprints were all over my hardwood floor.

Description of Work
Carpet shampooed

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/24/2020

Gary S.

Great, they were here right on time and were very professional.

Description of Work
Carpet and area rug cleaned.

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

08/31/2020

Terri S.

I've used Elite before and they were wonderful this time as well. On time, great work and pleasant company. They brought life back to my carpet that I thought was beyond hope. Truly! I am grateful for their work! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned bedrooms, hallway, stairs and living room furniture

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/27/2020

MELISSA S.

Showed up exactly on time, explained what would be happening and completed the job quickly and efficiently. Very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/25/2020

LINDA C.

I was considering replacing the carpet but it looks so nice now that I will enjoy it for a while longer.

Description of Work
Living room and hall carpet were cleaned. Recliner was cleaned.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/22/2020

Jackie M.

Tech pretreated all carpet services before cleaning. Very thorough job. He even got rid of some spots that other cleaners couldnt.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

08/21/2020

Joel C.

The guys were prompt and efficient. Expected they would be here at least a couple of hours but they were done in 20 minutes! Very friendly and informative about the best way to make sure the carpets dried completely. The carpets look fantastic!! Highly recommend this company!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in 4 rooms plus hallway

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

07/13/2020

steve D.

Perfectly....arrived on time...very efficient..very thorough...very professional...and incredibly competitive pricing!

Description of Work
Full House carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

06/05/2020

forest H.

Did an excellent job and the price was amazing too!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

03/16/2020

James T.

It was great. Did a good job and the price was ok.

Description of Work
All the carpet clean and a chair.

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

03/05/2020

edward J.

The owner Rick came out and was on the dot. he came in and sent a few minutes assessing our situation. We were all ready to have the service done and pay for it. Rick talked to me and said that he could very well do the cleaning service as requested, but that I would be wasting my money if I did. He explained that the pet stains would come back in a few weeks and he didn't want use to think he did a bad job. This holds true as we had one of the BIG companies come in and charge us $100 bucks and less than two weeks all the stains did indeed come back. This really took me aback... Here you have Rick's company (Elite Cleaning & Restoration) that could have made an EASY $100 and only taken about 30min to do. Instead, Rick was honest with me and said I would just be wasting my money. What companies EVER do that??? NOT MANY! I thanked him for his honesty and I told Rick that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone even though I chose not to have him do the cleaning. Bottom line people... Honesty, Integrity and Honor are hard to come by these days when you hire a contractor to come and do a job. Elite Cleaning & Restoration has these qualities. Thank you Rick!

Description of Work
Heavy pet stained carpet.

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

01/27/2020

Sinead C.

A small family run company with excellent customer service and very high quality. Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Rugs, chair and carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

11/30/2019

Al & Cheryl C.

The technician arrived promptly (I had a special time requirement, and was accommodated), introduced himself, and did the work. Friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning-one room and stairs

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

10/18/2019

Beth C.

Very friendly and wonderful work. They were very thorough and quick and my carpet looks great.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

10/13/2019

rosanne F.

Excellent in every way. Over and above what I expected and all in timely fashion. My carpet needed revival and it was dirty from lots of workers throughout the Summer. Affordable as well as thorough!!! They are family operated which was a bonus.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, living room and stairs and hall

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

10/05/2019

Gary P.

The gentleman I spoke with was really nice and seemed to know his business, however because we lived outside of Columbus he said his boss did not like to work outside of the City. He did say that when his boss got back from vacation he would ask him if they would consider the job and let me know. Weeks later----no call, no contact. I took care of the problem myself.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

07/17/2019

mariel C.

We have used them several years. They always do a great job. Price is affordable. They are very friendly and professional. Will keep using their services.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

06/05/2019

RICHARD A.

The company did a great job. They provided a 2 hour window for showing up and they arrived at the earlier side of the 2 hour window. Very thorough. Before starting they looked around and addressed what they were comfortable moving for the cleaning and what they were not. They ,were very good, worked quickly and I am happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning of 3 rooms and hall

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

06/03/2019

DEBORAH L.

Amazing- I can’t say enough about these guys. They worked a miracle on my rugs. Prompt, professional, friendly, very respectful of my home. My rugs are clean and my house smells fresh. Highly recommended and I will definitely ask them to come back on a regular basis.

Description of Work
I had area rugs that needed a deep cleaning. I have two dogs, one of them getting older, and they are very **** ** my rugs.

Work Completed On 05/30/2019